Rancho Margot is a beautiful
eco-lodge and sustainable farm in the middle of the Costa Rican rain forest,
near the lake and Arenal Volcano. Here you can live comfortably off-grid, while
reconnecting to nature. The ranch is much more than just a hotel, instead, it
offers a self-sustaining community where you have access to both
adventure and relaxation. We work with you to customize your experience as much
as possible to make your stay unforgettable.
Included in your stay:
- Luxury bungalows surrounded by the
- Meal buffet from our
- Guided ranch tour
- Guided night tour
- Cow milking
- Yoga classes 2x per day
- Natural pools
- Rain forest trails
- Fishing pond
- Front desk advice for external
Additional opportunities we offer at
- Kayaking in the Arenal lake
- Horseback riding
- Guided hiking day-trips
- On-site Massage Center
Property Name: Rancho Margot
Address 1: From "El Castillo" public school, 3.2 k. southeast.
City : Peñas Blancas - Alajuela
Postal Code : 1244417
Contact Name: Juan Sostheim
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
- Piscinas naturales
- Bar y restaurante
- Clases de yoga todos los días
- Security boxes in rooms
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellation Policies for individual booking:
Full refund 30 + days before arrival
80 percent refund 30-15 days before arrival
50 percent refund 15 days or less before arrival
No refund for no-show
GROUPS RESERVATION POLICY
Please contact the email email@example.com
• To receive the hotel reservation confirmation, all reservations must be prepaid 100% of the total (deposit, bank transfer, pay pal or credit card). Except for those travel agencies or companies that have approved formal credit.
• Reservations of a minimum of 2 nights are accepted.
• All rates are in US dollars.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the rate, the Ranch Tour and yoga classes are courtesy.
• Rates may change without prior notice, except for those previously paid or negotiated.
• To reserve a room, the client must be over 18 years old.
• For groups, you should contact the reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org
• When the prepayment is made by deposit or bank transfer, the client must send a copy of the transaction via internet or fax indicating name (in whose name it was made the reservation), and check in date.
National Bank of CostaRica (BNCR) Beneficiary: Rancho Margot SA AccountNumber: 100-02-057-600090-7. All payments should be NET of transfercharges.
HOW WE CHARGE TAXES
Rancho Margot packages includes the stay, meals and multiple services, such asyoga, the ranch tour, internet and cow-milking. The stay and meals make up 75% of the total cost of thepackage, while the services are 25% of that cost. Therefore, while the stay and mealsare subject to the standard 13% tax, the percentage thatis charged to packages that includes tax-exempted services is 9.1%.