Your soft landing awaits with a restorative stay at the Holidae House Bed & Breakfast located in the center of quaint downtown Bethel, Maine.
Built in 1906 and steeped in Victorian period elegance, this delightful B&B will sweep you off your feet by virtue of her sheer charm, eloquent character and infinite hospitality by Keepers John & Jeanette Poole. Experience their warmth the moment you arrive, as John will likely greet you at the door, while wafts of homemade sweets from the kitchen beckon you to sample Jeanette's baked delights in the dining area.
Escape from the interruptions of everyday life and enjoy the changing seasons in beautiful western Maine. Forget rush hour, alarm clocks, distractions, and just enjoy a peaceful stay … a place to relax in the comfort of "almost" your own home.
Visit the Holidae House B&B and the Poole’s at 85 Main Street, Bethel … and be glad you did.
Property Name: Holidae House B&B
Address 1: 85 Main St
Address 2 : PO Box 475
City : Bethel - Maine
Postal Code : 04217
Contact Name: John Poole
Phone : 207-824-3400
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Blu-ray Players with Movie Library
- Coffee and Hot Tea
- Homemade Baked Goods and Fresh Fruit
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Due to the unique nature of our business, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we do adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- If notification of a cancellation is received between 24 and 72 hours of 3:00 PM on the arrival date, a fee equal to half the cost of the reservation will be taken. If the room can be re-booked for the same period no fee will be taken. This policy applies separately to each room in the reservation.
- If notification of a cancellation is received less than 24 hours before 3:00 PM on the arrival date, a fee equal to the entire cost of the reservation will be taken. If the room can be re-booked for the same period no fee will be taken. This policy applies separately to each room in the reservation.
- The time of cancellation is determined by the time of the phone call or the time stamp of the email.
- No shows will be treated as last minute cancellations and the full amount of the reservation will be charged to the guest’s card.
- PLEASE NOTE: If your cancellation results in a $25 dollar cancellation fee and you reschedule your reservation at the time of cancellation or schedule a new reservation at a later time, the $25 fee will be applied to your new reservation.
Terms and Conditions
ROOM RATE INFORMATION
- Rates are quoted as per night double occupancy and are subject to applicable tax.
- A fee is charged for each extra person (over two) in any room as follows:
- Age 13 and above – a fee of $20 is charged
- Age 4 to Age 12 – a fee of $15 is charged
- Age 3 and below – no extra fee is charged
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates include a full gourmet breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
- Deposit – We require a $75 deposit to guarantee your reservation.
- Payment – We accept all major credit cards and United States currency.
- A confirmation email will be sent once the deposit has been taken.
- Check-out is 11:00 AM.
- Check-in is between 3 PM and 8 PM. Late check-in is not a problem, but please provide us with advance notice so we may plan accordingly.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the inn. If evidence of smoking is found, a $250 charge will be incurred for cleaning and fumigating. The charge will be applied to the guest’s credit card.
- Free WiFi is provided in all areas of the Inn. Use of the WiFi and Internet access is at the guest’s own risk. The Inn does not supply virus or other protection so guests are encouraged to have appropriate protection in place on any devices being used to access the Internet. We ask guests to refrain from visiting sites that promote violence, hate, pornography or any other material that could be offensive to other guests.
- Pets are not allowed in the Inn; however, we can assist you in arranging boarding nearby. If a guest brings a pet into the Inn, a cleaning charge of $250 will be charged to their credit card. Verified service animals are excluded from this policy. Please provide the appropriate documentation for your service animal.
- Guests are responsible for any damage they cause to the Inn or its furnishings.
- Candles are forbidden in the inn.
- Well-behaved children are welcome.
- Breakfast is served between 7:00 and 9:00 AM. Early breakfast is available with advanced notice.
- Guests with food allergies or dietary restrictions are asked to provide advanced notice so we can plan accordingly.
- Afternoon refreshments are served daily.
- Guests are asked to respect the rights of the other guests.
- Failure to comply with posted policies may result in the guest being asked to leave the Inn, and the full reservation balance will be charged to the credit card on file.