The St. Laurent Social Club is a space that builds community and establishes new ways of creatively connecting with people who share a similar ethos and entrepreneurial spirit. Whether you want to spend your day soaking up the sun poolside or dressed to impress for evening cocktails, the thoughtfully designed spaces create the backdrop for a curated experience that we tailored with intentionality.
THE GUEST ROOMS AT THE ST. LAURENT
- 20 Design-Driven Guest Rooms
- Bespoke Elements that Evoke Casual Glamor
- Convertible, Flex-Use Furniture
- Custom, Convertible Bed
- Easily Transform Space into Small Living Room and Work Space
- Invisible Service, Web-based Contactless Check-In and Check-Out
- Digital Room Key is Phone Accessible
- Individual Heating and Cooling Systems
- The St. Laurent is a 21+ establishment, and cannot accommodate anyone under age or pets of any kind.
- Due to its historical nature, the hotel has no elevator. You will need to port your own bags so pack light!
- We do not have any type of dedicated parking, street parking is public and there are several pay lots in the vicinity.
- Rooms are restricted to hotel guests only. Please use our public spaces for socializing.
Property Name: The St. Laurent
Address 1: 408 Seventh Avenue
City : Asbury Park - New Jersey
Postal Code : 07712
Contact Name: The St. Laurent Social Club
Phone: (732) 795-2582
- Gift shop
- Swimming pool
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $150.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Deposit - If canceled within 10 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
1. Guest agrees that the Premises shall be used solely for residential purposes and in conformity with all applicable Federal, State, and Municipal laws and ordinances.
2. Guests shall not act in any way that annoys or disturbs other residents, guests or employees of Landlord, act in any matter which is illegal, or which will injure the reputation of the property owner. Guests shall be responsible for the conduct of all persons residing with or visiting guests. Guests and their guests will conduct themselves in a manner that will not interfere with the quiet enjoyment of others or will result in the damage or destruction of the Premises. Noise and music must be kept at levels that will not disturb others. Quiet hours between 11:00 PM until 8:00 AM will be enforced.
3. The Premises shall be used and occupied by a guest as a private residence only and no business of any kind shall be conducted from the premises.
4. No signs, notices or advertisements shall be attached or displayed by resident on or about the Premises.
5. Guests shall comply with any applicable subdivision / condominium rules and regulations and all applicable laws and ordinances pertaining to the Premises.
6. Profane, obscene or loud language is prohibited on the Premises.
7. Guests and their guests should be considerate of neighbors and abide by the laws while consuming alcoholic beverages on the premises.
8. Guests shall keep the Premises in a neat and clean condition.
9. Guests shall observe pool hours 10am to sunset or 8pm daily, whichever comes first.
10. Guests shall not hang or install wall coverings or window treatments including adhesives.
11. Guests shall observe a no pet policy.
12. Guests shall always keep the window glass clean and shall not cover any window in any manner which, in the opinion of management, in its sole discretion, detracts from the appearance of the Premises. No tablecloth, dust cloth, towels, curtains, rugs/carpets or articles of clothing shall be hung or shaken from any window, door or porch by resident.
13. Guests shall not throw or sweep any items or debris from any window or door.
14. Guests shall not store any combustible, flammable, hazardous chemicals or explosive substance on or about the Premises.
15. Guests shall keep garbage, trash, waste and debris in proper containers.
16. Guests will not possess or use any flammable items on premise including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, candles, sparklers, incense, or any items that require fire.
17. Guests shall not paint, use stickers or adhesives, install or remove wallpaper, or otherwise alter the Premises in any manner.
18. Guests shall not alter, replace or add door or window locks and shall return all keys.
19. No barbecues or open fires by residents are permitted on any wooden porch or balcony on or about the Premises. No candles or incense are permitted in the Guest Rooms.
20. All goods, articles, merchandise, provisions, furniture, trunks, boxes, bicycles, mopeds, scooters, and wheelchairs of guests shall not be permitted to remain in the yard or porches on or about the Premises.