The Calderwood Inn, a Victorian mansion in downtown Healdsburg, brings modern amenities and historic elegance to life. Enjoy our ten guest rooms all decorated to reflect leisure and luxury, then take a stroll in our grounds complete with bocce ball court, lily pond, a culinary cutting garden and quaint seating areas. Each morning a gourmet breakfast is served, and each day we invite our guests to explore wine country at our wineries. Pet friendly rooms available, with prior notification.
Property Name: Calderwood Inn
Address 1: 25 W. Grant Street
City : Healdsburg - California
Postal Code : 95448
- Concierge desk
- Welcome Drink
- Complimentary Wine Tastings at Wilson Artisan Wineries
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:30 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Group Cancellation Policy: Six weeks prior to arrival. The group classification applies to any booking which is part of a wedding, group or private event that has reserved the majority or entirety of the inn.
Terms and Conditions
- Check-In is between 2:30pm – 4:30pm and late check in arrangements can be made. We are not guaranteeing an early check-in for our guests at this time due to new cleaning practices due to Covid-19.
- Check-Out is at 11:00am. For the time being, will have a remote check in procedure for our guests. We are not guaranteeing late check-out for guests due to new cleaning practices due to Covid-19.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all sections of the inn, including our guest bedrooms!
- Safety precautions (for Covid 19) : All guests and staff members must be wearing masks in common areas while on the property. Please arrive with a mask. Staff members will be required to do self-care checks before entering the property and guests will be asked to adhere to Covid-19 county regulations. We also ask that our guests observe social distancing for the health and safety of themselves, our staff and our other guests. Please be aware of signage posted throughout the property to insure everyone’s safety. At this time, we will be serving a continental breakfast to include baked goods, fruit & yogurt to be picked up or dropped off at your room as requested between 9:00am – 10:00am, but may be earlier upon request. Please advise of any dietary requirements in advance. As we are practicing social distancing, we will not be holding a wine hour; however a glass of wine and some treats will be awaiting you when you check in. We also are taking extra precautions before guests arrive and after guests leave to insure tidy and safe conditions for our guests and staff. At this time, we will not be providing housekeeping services to guest rooms while guests are staying with us per local health regulations.
- No Smoking is allowed inside the inn, on the porch or around the gardens at any time. A designated smoking area can be found in the parking lot at the back of the inn.
- Limited Parking is available behind the inn, with additional street parking available in front of the inn on W. Grant Street. Both options are free of charge.
- Payment Policy: 50% deposit at the time of booking, which is fully refundable up until two weeks before the arrival date. The remaining balance is then automatically settled once inside the two weeks, using the card details on file, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
- Individual Cancellation Policy: Two weeks prior to arrival. If cancelled at least seven (7) days prior to arrival, the paid amount will be issued as a credit which can be used toward a rescheduled date no longer than 365 days from the original arrival date. The offer of a credit does not apply to reservations made via an online travel agency, such as Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, HotelTonight, SecretEscapes, Living Social, Groupon, etc., and such bookings will be deemed non-refundable once inside of the advised cancellation policy, as per the terms and conditions of the respective travel agency. As such, we always recommend booking with us directly.
- Group Cancellation Policy: Six weeks prior to arrival. The group classification applies to any booking which is part of a wedding, group or private event that has reserved the majority or entirety of the inn.
- Wilson Artisan Event Policy: For events hosted by the Calderwood Inn, bookings are non-refundable after the second payment is taken for the event at six weeks prior to arrival. If a cancellation occurs after six weeks prior to arrival the full amount of the reservation is non-refundable.
- Child Policy: Due to the nature of our inn, guests under the age of 18 are not typically permitted, however, exceptions may be made in rare circumstances. Please ask prior to booking.
- Extra Person(s): All of the costs associated with the bookings are based on a maximum of two people. If you would like for more than two people to stay in the room at any one time, additional fees would apply, which would be an extra $100.00 per person, per night. Please inquire ahead of booking your stay, as not all of the rooms are able to accommodate more than two people.
- Minimum Stay: Two night stays are required on all reservations in which a Saturday night is included. Additional restrictions may apply to holiday and event weekends.
- Pet Policy: Only one dog under 50 lbs. permitted in the inn at any one time and must stay in either the Pezzi King, Mosaic or the St. Anne’s Suite. Please inquire ahead of booking your stay. $50.00 fee applies. Owners responsible for any damages and may be subject to additional charges as a result of any action which may require deep cleaning or repair. The pet must be kept on a leash at all times, while on the grounds, and may never be left unattended. If your pet is not well behaved or disturbs other guests by barking, the inn does hold the right to ask the owners to kennel their dogs or leave. No refunds will be offered. Service animals permitted.
- Wine Club Rates: As the Inn is owned by the Wilson Artisan Wineries family, club members between all of our winery estates are welcome to receive a special rate on their stays with us. To do so, please specify to which club you are a part when booking your reservation and, after an internal check, the discount will then be applied upon confirmation and reflected on the booking total accordingly.
- Children of the Vineyard Worker Scholarship Donation: Every stay automatically includes an optional $1.00 donation, per room, to the Children of the Vineyard Worker Scholarship Fund, which provides children of Sonoma County Vineyard workers with the money they need for secondary education. If you do not wish to contribute, please contact the Reservations Department to have this donation removed from your final bill.
- Room Allocation: All reservations are for a specific room type and not a specific room. While room moves are rare, they are at the discretion of the inn, based on availability at the time of arrival.
- Events: We are currently not hosting events at our property due to county regulations.