Property Name: Rocker B Ranch
Address 1: 1125 Chaney Lane
City : Graford - Texas
Postal Code : 76449
Contact Name: Rocker B Ranch
Phone: (817) 291-4877
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Fitness room
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool
- Hot Tub
- Massage Room
- Indoor Turfed Field
- Batting Cage
- Driving Range
- Water Slide
- Fishing Pond
- Basketball and Tennis Court
- Ping Pong and Pool Table
- Arcade Games
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 4:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 8:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 0.00
Late check out (after 4:00 PM and before 8:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellations and modifications MUST be made at least seven (7) days prior to the arrival date. Any cancellations or changes made less than 7 days prior to the arrival date will forfeit the non-refundable deposit and be charged the remaining reservation balance at the time of cancellation.
To cancel your reservation, please contact us at email@example.com. Please understand that we cannot be responsible for inclement weather or other causes for delays and cancellations, including delays and cancellations relating to baseball tournaments. Rain or shine, we will honor your reservation!
Terms and Conditions
All reservations at Rocker B Ranch require a minimum stay of two (2) nights.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. The remaining balance is due upon arrival on your reservation date.
Check-in is between 4:00 PM and 9:00 PM. Please present a valid credit card and identification at the time of check-in. Give us a holler if you need to check in later than 9:00 PM and we will do our best to accommodate you! Check-out is thirty minutes following the completion of the championship game. Don't forget to return your keys in the Clubhouse to avoid a $25 missing key fee!
Each room has a maximum occupancy of four guests, excluding the Locker Room and Bunk Rooms in The Lodge. An additional fee will apply for rooms that exceed the maximum occupancy. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about additional guests.
Guests are responsible for any damages or loss they cause to the property. Guests may be charged for, or charged a fee for damage caused to property. All rooms and facilities at Rocker B Ranch are smoke-free. A $200.00 fee will incur is smoking is perceived in the room.
As much as we would love to have your pet as a guest, we do not allow pets at the Ranch due to safety purposes. We do, of course, welcome service animals.
Terms and Conditions
1. RANCH ACTIVITIES: I understand that my use of any part of the Ranch exposes me to dangers, risks, and hazards, some of which may not be known, visible, or readily apparent, including but not limited to the condition of the surface, bushes, trees, holes, fences, wires, wells, brush, ponds, plants, vintage structures, careless persons, equine activities, hunting, fishing, on and off road vehicle activities, boating and/or marina activities, use of the swimming pool, waterslide, and/or hot tub, animal watching and/or interaction with animals, both wild and domestic, including potentially snakes, insects, and spiders, dangerous weapons (including, without limitation, guns, knives, and bows and arrows), skeet shooting, target practice, climbing, hiking, use of swings, weights, exercise equipment, and/or playground equipment, playing baseball, utilizing the pitching machine, and any and all other recreational sporting activities of any nature (collectively “Ranch Activities”), and I enter onto the Ranch despite the same. The “on or off road vehicle activities” referenced above include, but are not limited to, the operation as a driver or passenger of and/or being in proximity to the operation of, any motorized or non-motorized vehicle of any nature, including without limitation, automobiles, dune buggies, tractors, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, golf carts, and bicycles. I acknowledge that, although Rocker B may have greater knowledge of the Ranch, it is impracticable and impossible for Rocker B to list and/or to physically show me each and every possible hazard on the Ranch. I further specifically acknowledge, agree, and stipulate that I have chosen of my own free will to go onto the Ranch and that there is an inherent danger of injury which exists by doing so. I agree at all times to use extreme caution and care in protecting myself, my property, and others and their property. I agree that I will report any dangerous, hazardous, or unsafe condition immediately to Rocker B, and I agree not to use the Ranch if any such condition exists. AS CONSIDERATION OF THE PRIVILEGE OF UTILIZING THE RANCH AS SET FORTH HEREIN, I EXPRESSLY AND KNOWINGLY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE FROM ALL CONDITIONS, RISKS, AND HAZARDS THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH MY USE OF THE RANCH.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND RULES OF THE RANCH: I agree to abide by and follow all rules of the Ranch and the instructions of Rocker B, including without limitation, not participating in any Ranch Activities under the influence of or after consuming any alcohol, drugs, medicine, or any other substance that may impair my judgment and/or ability to safely participate in any of the Ranch Activities. I acknowledge that participating in any of the Ranch Activities under the influence of any substance that may impair my judgment and/or ability may increase the chance of injury or property damage to me or others; therefore, I agree not to do so. I further agree to abide by and not violate any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS BY ROCKER B. I acknowledge and understand that Rocker B makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the condition of the Ranch or any improvements thereon. I accept the Ranch in its “AS IS” and “WHERE IS” condition WITHOUT WARRANTY of any kind. I HAVE NOT RELIED UPON AND WILL NOT RELY UPON WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, THAT ARE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FITNESS OR SUITABILITY OF THE RANCH FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO SUCH WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE.
4. ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND LIABILITY. I understand and agree that I will be solely responsible for any property damage, personal injuries, medical expenses, and/or any and all other damage I may cause or I may incur related to the Ranch. In addition, I specifically understand and appreciate the risks, dangers, and hazards which can result from engaging in the Ranch Activities, including, but not limited to death, bodily injury, and/or property damage. With a specific understanding of these risks, I fully assume all risk, liability, and responsibility for my own safety and damages.
5. WAIVER, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS. In consideration of Rocker B allowing my access to the Ranch and/or to participate in the Ranch Activities, whether or not monetary compensation was involved, I HEREBY RELEASE, RELINQUISH, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD ROCKER B HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL Rocker B Ranch Waiver, Release of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement Page 1 of 2
6. MEDICAL TREATMENT. In the event I becomes injured or sick while on the Ranch, at the sole judgment and discretion of Rocker B, I hereby authorize and consent to the appropriate first aid, and I further hereby consent to Rocker B summoning medical professionals and other first responders for medical treatment to be provided to me at my sole expense.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. I hereby agree and acknowledge that this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Rocker B and me and supersedes any and all prior and/or contemporaneous agreements, arrangements, or understandings between Rocker B and me relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. I further agree and acknowledge that any amendments or changes to the terms of this agreement are ineffective unless they are in writing and executed by the duly authorized representatives of Rocker B and me. I further agree and acknowledge that there are no other agreements, representations, statements, understandings, or inducements, oral or otherwise, except as set forth in this Agreement.
8. INVALID PROVISIONS. I further agree and acknowledge that if any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid, and/or unenforceable under the present or future laws, such provisions shall be fully severable from this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid, and/or unenforceable provision had never compromised part of this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be effected by the illegal, invalid, and/or unenforceable provision or by its severance from this Agreement.
9. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS. I further agree and acknowledge that any claim of whatever nature that I have that arises from or is related to the Ranch, including my travel to or from, shall be submitted to binding arbitration under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association, and I HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. I further agree that any arbitration arising under this Agreement shall be presided over and determined by one (1) arbitrator with Fort Worth, Texas being the exclusive venue of the arbitration. I further agree and acknowledge that this Agreement shall be interpreted, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas.
10. CAPTIONS. I agree and acknowledge that the captions, headings, and agreements used in this Agreement are for convenience only and do not in any way effect, limit, amplify, or modify the terms, provisions, conditions, and/or covenants of this Agreement.
11. BINDING. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their estates, legal representatives, heirs, devisees, administrators, executors, successors, and assigns.
12. AGREEMENT CONTINUATION. I agree that this Agreement shall be binding on me for any and all future trips to and/or activities held at the Ranch with the full force and effect as set forth herein.