Callahan’s Lodge, a full service lodging and dining resort,
nests in a sylvan canyon of Southern Oregon’s Siskiyou Mountains, convenient to
Interstate 5, at the Mount Ashland Ski Resort Exit 6. This landmark high
country (elevation 4000’) retreat, just ten minutes from Ashland, offers 23
spacious rooms most with Jacuzzi tubs, wood-burning fireplaces and adjoining
patios or terraces. Floor plans offer double queen beds, single kings, and
living room suites with separate kitchenettes and living areas. Two suites are
fully handicapped accessible. A banquet room designed to accommodate 150
guests, three private dining rooms, a spacious outdoor deck and a grass sod
lawn offer wonderful facilities for weddings and receptions, meetings and other
LIVE MUSIC in the RESTAURANT FROM 6-9 PM FRIDAY - SUNDAY
Our full service restaurant serves an exceptional and diverse menu that includes award-winning Lodge Smoked Steelhead, our famous Salant Ranch Beef Burger and perfectly roasted Prime Rib! For your enjoyment, John Hollis entertains (for 17+ years here) on guitar.
Amenities in each room include a flat screen TV, DVD/CD player, complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local phone service, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, spa quality linens and robes, room controlled HVAC, dining table, comfortable upholstered swivel rockers and pillow-top beds. Lodging reservations include a $25 credit for a chef-prepared breakfast. Other property amusements include a Wine & Gift Shop, Game Room with pool table and a 10,000 square foot lawn to play on. Take the 1/4 mile hiking trail from the far edge of the parking lot to the backyard and then just rest in a comfortable chair aside the waterfall.
Property Name: Callahan's Lodge
Address 1: 7100 Old Hwy 99 South
City : Ashland - Oregon
Postal Code : 97520
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Any changes can incur a $25.00 processing fee.
Terms and Conditions
Pet arrivals must be approved prior to guest arrival by the management.Upon check-in, the owner will be asked to sign an agreement to these terms:
- Pet arrivals were approved prior to guest arrival by the management.
- A $25.00 per night charge is applicable to all approved pets. If extensive cleaning and repair are necessary, the guest will be charged additional cleaning fees.
- Any damage to rooms caused by pets is the responsibility of the pet owner.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up all pet waste. Plastic bags are available at the front desk.
- Pets will be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- Guests may be asked to vacate if the pet becomes a nuisance to other guests.
- Guest holds Callahan’s Lodge harmless from any accident that may occur.
- There is NO smoking of any kind in the building or rooms. This includes but is not limited to cigars, cigarettes, vape-pens and etc.
- Please ask our staff about appropriate smoking areas outside the lodge.
- There is a $150.00 room cleaning fee for anyone found smoking in our rooms.