Villa Cape Cowrie is an elegant pool villa occupying an enviable secluded location high on a westward-facing hilltop in a wooded private resort estate at the southernmost tip of Phuket.
Its elevated setting amid lush tropical gardens is perfect for viewing the island’s fabled sunsets across a vista of the Andaman Sea, either from the lush, colourful garden or the edge of the infinity pool.
The villa offers a combination of tranquil ambience and up-to-date amenities, with the added benefits of five-star resort facilities on its doorstep and all of Phuket’s many attractions within easy reach.
A fully-equipped kitchenette is part of the Living Area, but there are also attractive options of dining at resort’s renowned restaurants, or enjoying in-villa dining with a dedicated chef and table staff.
Other resort facilities available include traditional Thai spa treatments and a modern fitness centre. Any use of these and the resort’s other range of facilities is at additional cost.
Guests can relax and soak up the idyllic peacefulness of Villa Cape Cowrie, at the heart of this serene resort, secure in the knowledge of being discreetly protected by 24-hour security.
Should they need to escape the relaxation of this quiet retreat, there’s always Wi-Fi throughout Villa Cape Cowrie to keep them in touch with the outside world.With its spectacular views and refined air-conditioned interiors, Villa Cape Cowrie is the ideal setting for both relaxing family holidays or celebratory get-togethers.
Property Name: Villa Cape Cowrie
Address 1: Luxury Villa Unit No. E 6, Sri Panwa Hotel and Residence,
Address 2 : 88 Moo 8, Sakdidej Road, Vichit Sub-district, Muang District,
City : Thailand - Phuket
Postal Code : 83000
Contact Name: Chanel Bettison
Phone: +66 65 548 7051
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 18:00
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 10:00 and before 18:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
50% of the deposit will be due at the time of making the reservation.
The remaining balance will be due 30 days before check in at our villa.
50% of paid prepayments will be refundable when cancelled 30 days before arrival or earlier.
0% refundable if cancelled within the 30 days.
Terms and Conditions
COWRIE INVESTMENTS RENTAL AGREEMENT TERMS OF BOOKING(S)
1. 50% prior to booking on receipt of invoice. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. All monies received by or due to Cowrie Investments pertaining to the daily occupation of the premises are refundable as per terms and conditions of stay. Cowrie Investments shall be entitled to cancel this booking should the guest fail to pay monies due before/upon the specified dates. Reservations will only be processed/confirmed once funds are CLEARED in the Cowrie Investments bank account (free of any Forex and/or bank charges), the guest/client has signed and submitted all the relevant documentation.
2. Alterations and Cancellation by you if you wish to alter your dates or to cancel your booking you must immediately notify us by telephone and confirmatory email. Your cancellation will be effective from the date of its receipt by us. 50% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 30 days before arrival or earlier. 0% refundable if cancelled after. No show will incur full period charge. If you wish to vary or extend the dates of a confirmed booking at any stage you must notify us in writing and we will assist wherever possible, this may attract an additional administration booking charge of THB 7000 and if any seasonal rate difference at our discretion.
3. The premises are only to be utilised for the personal use of the guest and the number of occupants shall not exceed as per the original request processed via the client/guest. At no point in time shall the number of occupants exceed the maximum number as per what the property can accommodate being 12 persons per villa. The premises shall be used only as a private residence. It is specifically reordered that the terms of this agreement is binding on all persons who occupy the premises. The guest shall advise Cowrie Investments immediately of any intended increase in the number of occupants who are to occupy the property at anytime during the occupation period, as well as the duration of their proposed occupancy of the property. It is recorded that any such additional occupants shall only be entitled to occupy the premises with the express written consent of Cowrie Investments, which consent may be withheld by Cowrie Investments in its sole and absolute discretion. Additional occupants will be subjected to an additional charge and passport identification will be required.
4. The guest shall be responsible for paying the cost of the telephone service during occupation, which cost shall be paid either from the refundable deposit of THB 6500, which is held by Cowrie Investments, the owner and/or their representative. This deposit will also be used to guarantee concierge services and any other expenses.
5. The guest shall have the use of the linen and bath towels on the premises, but these (nor any other items) shall not be removed from the premises. The guest shall keep the premises and the contents in good order and at the termination of the agreement period will return the premises and the contents in the same good order and condition they were at the commencement of the agreement. The guest will be liable for the cost of repairing any damage to the premises, even if the cost of the damages is more than the refundable deposit amount. Any lost keys or keys not returned, could result in locks and keys being replaced and you will be held accountable for costs.
6. Cowrie Investments is a representative and takes instructions in terms of a mandate with either the owner of the premises, or the person in charge of the premises, who is duly authorised to mandate us. Accordingly, neither Cowrie Investments, nor its employees or contractors, or anyone else acting on Cowrie Investments' behalf can, nor will be, liable in whatsoever respect for any theft, claim, loss, damage or injury which the guest (including his/her family members, occupants or visitors etc.) may directly or indirectly suffer at the premises or the surrounds thereof, except where it arises through the fault of Cowrie Investments.
7. The guest must report any concerns/defects of whatsoever nature regarding the premises to the guest relation’s manager, Cowrie Investments the owner and/or their representative within 24 (twenty four) hours after occupation. Failing this, it will be constructed that the premises contain everything in good order and condition. The guest shall not make any alterations or additions to the premises.
8. The guest shall not be allowed to make any duplicate copies of the keys in respect of the premises without the prior written consent of Cowrie Investments and shall upon departure deliver all keys, including remote controls or tags to Cowrie Investments.
9. The guest undertakes to pay an amount equal to any claim made against Cowrie Investments by any party/person for any loss/damage or injury suffered in or on the premises in consequence of any act or omission by the guest or any persons under the guest’s control.
10. Cowrie Investments, the owner and/or their representative shall have the right of access in order to affect any repairs to the premises. The guest would be notified timelessly so that the guest is not inconvenienced.
11. In terms of the Thai Court, the guest consents to the jurisdiction of the Court, have jurisdiction of the guests person in respect of any action or proceedings which may be instituted against the guest in terms of or arising out of this agreement notwithstanding the amount of the relevant claim.
12. In the event of the guest committing a breach of any of the terms of agreement, and failing to remedy such breach within a reasonable period of a written notice from Cowrie Investments, the owner and/or owners representative, calling upon the guest to remedy the breach complained of, then Cowrie Investments, the owner and/or owners representative shall be entitled at his/her sole discretion and without prejudice to any of its other rights within the law and/or in terms of this agreement, either to claim specific performance of the terms of this agreement or to cancel this agreement forthwith and without further notice and claim damages from the guest.
13. Any indulgences granted by Cowrie Investments to the guest at any time shall in no way effect or act as a bar to Cowrie Investments enforcing its right at any given time for any similar or other breach or failure on the part of the guest.
14. The guest shall not have the right to assign or sublet the premises or any other portion thereof. The guest shall not cede any of his/her rights or delegate any of his/her obligations in term of this agreement.
15. For reference, please note that standard check in time is 14h00 and the standard departure time is 10h00, unless prior arrangement is made with Cowrie Investments.
16. The guest undertakes not to cause a nuisance to any other guests or occupiers of adjacent properties of which the premises form part of or in the vicinity of the leased premises by any means whatsoever and the guest specifically undertakes not to cause a nuisance by emitting any gases, fluids, noxious matter or noise which may cause a nuisance. It is specifically recorded that the guest may not make any negative statements in whichever format regarding Cowrie Investments and/or the services they offer, to any entity, person, the media or organisation whatsoever.
17. It is specifically recorded that any future property bookings/sales between the Home Owner/Owners Representatives and the guest must be concluded via the services of Cowrie Investments.
18. Nothing in this agreement is intended to confer exclusive possession upon the guest in respect of the premises, or to create the relationship of the landlord and tenant between any of the parties.
19. The terms of this document form the sole contractual relationship between the parties.
20. In the event of any credit card transaction(s) made by/on behalf of the guest/client pertaining to any monies payable to Cowrie Investments, the guest/client specifically confirms under no circumstances whatsoever shall the guest/client at any time authorise/instruct any reversal/cancellation of credit card transactions payable to Cowrie Investments. All credit card transactions will have a surcharge of 4.5% on top of the amount that needs to be processed.
21. Photographs/web information – These are intended to give an overall impression of a specific property, Cowrie Investments cannot be held liable of any items of furniture or chattels, which appear in the description or photographs used in our brochures/website or via e-mail, which may have changed or been removed from the property or any aspects of the property’s environment which may have changed since the photographs were taken.
22. The terms of this document are binding and related to all transactions entered into between Cowrie Investments and the guest.
23. Please note that, in the event of Cowrie Investments facilitating/arranging additional third party services and products on behalf of the guest, i.e. car hire, chefs, security services, tours, transfers, baby-sitting service etc. Cowrie Investments cannot be held liable and/or responsible for the quality and service delivery of such additional third party services and/or products. Payment for such service shall be in addition to accommodation paid by the guest and where applicable, settled directly with the relevant service provider or invoiced on check out.
24. Rentals may include caretakers to service villa daily and provide turn down service. Concierge manager to assist with fridge stocking, purchases and all services – will incur 20% fee on receipt of invoice.
25. If any clause or term of this agreement shall have been held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be valid, unenforceable or illegal, then the remaining terms and provisions of this agreement shall be deemed to be severable there from and shall continue in full force and effect such invalidity, un-enforceability or illegality goes to the root of this agreement.
26. No birthday parties, functions, events and/or similar are to be held at the property, unless by prior arrangement and written consent by management. No third party suppliers, caterers, external contractors and/or similar are allowed onto the premises, unless by prior arrangement and written consent by management.