Know before as “El Portal”, our hotel offers a warm tropical welcome to each and one of our guests. Recommending visitors to discover our amenities, and the enchantments that surrounds us. Stay where you can Feel right at home and where you can Feel the City and also The Wave.
Property Name: The Wave Hotel
Address 1: 76 Condado Avenue
City : San Juan - San Juan
Postal Code : 00907
- Baggage storage
- Jacuzzi Available at Rooftop
- Safe in rooms
- Beach Towels
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $50.00
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Refundable: You may modify or cancel the reservation up to 72 hours prior to 4:00pm Atlantic Standard Time (AST) on your check in date and the deposit will be refunded to you. Cancellations made after that time, but prior to the check in time, are subject to a cancellation penalty the first night's room. Cancellations after 4:00pm on Check-In day are subject to a penalty of the full stay of the reservation.
- Non-Refundable: A non-refundable pre-payment of 100% of the entire stay will be charged upon booking. Any cancellation will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of the total. Modification to the booking are permitted, but subject to availability. The main name on the booking must match the name on the credit or debit card used to make the booking. That card must be presented on check-in. If a booking is changed, the hotel may treat this change as a new booking and update the rate depending on prices, availability and conditions on the date the change is made.
- No-Shows: No-Show reservations are subject to a penalty of the full stay of the reservation.
- Early Departure: Early departures will incur a penalty charge.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Wave Hotel at Condado! We hope you #FeelTheWave during your stay with us. Here you will find the basic information about the hotel.
Room Taxes: All rooms rates and fees are subject to a 9% Puerto Rican Government occupancy tax and a 18% Hotel Service Fee.
The hotel reserves the right of admission. Our front desk team is available 24 hours a day to assist you. Our Check-In starts at 4:00 p.m. and the Check-Out time of the room is until 12:00 m.d. If you wish for a Late Check-Out is subject to availability and it will have a fee of $50 plus taxes. If you Check-out after 2:00 p.m., the Hotel would post-night to the reservation. Internet WiFi is available in all rooms; ask the front desk for the access password.
Room Occupancy: Our room occupancy is up to two (2) guests per room. An additional person using an existing bed will incur additional charges. No roll-away beds or cribs are available.
Rooftop Access and Jacuzzi: please use caution when entering the jacuzzi area as the floor may be slippery. For the safety of all guests, children can not be unattended in this area. The jacuzzi area is unattended, use it at your own risk. The jacuzzi and rooftop area is open from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily. The Outdoor Jacuzzi will be working upon reservation with the Front Desk Team. You may dial 0 in your room phone for more information.Smoking: Smoking in the hotel rooms and close area; smoking in non-designated smoking areas within the hotel's premises will be considered a violation of this policy and would have a $250 dollars fine to be charged to the credit card provided at check-in for incidentals.
Parking: The Wave Hotel does not have a parking space available for guests. Self-parking is available in nearby lots/garages, but is not associated with the hotel. Ask our Front Desk Team for information on nearby lots. Walking is required, you may leave your luggage and bags with us at the lobby while you park the car.
Room accessories and linens that are taken or damaged will be considered property of the guest and will incur in a replacement fine of $150 per item to be charged to the credit card provided at check-in for incidentals. Rooms may be visually inspected by hotel staff and if so determined, guests may be charged for the repair and/or replacement of damaged or missing equipment, furniture and/or artwork that occurred during their stay. The Wave Hotel at Condado will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to guests and/or loss of valuables of any kind; management reserves the right to refuse service.