Roost Glamping is an eco-friendly boutique glamping property
situated in the south of Phuket. The property consists of 22 well presented
bell tents surrounded by natural rocks and lavish tropical gardens.
Situated on the top section we have 6 x large shared tents and 8 x private tents. All guests staying on this level have access to womens and mens shared bathroom facilities. Both bathroom facilities have been designed with an emphasis on an outdoors feel. Enjoy this unique experience whilst showering under the stars.
Steps away from your tent, is our infinity swimming pool & Roost cafe/bar which offers delicious all day breakfast, freshly brewed coffee, tea's, cake's and cocktails.
On the middle section we have 8 x luxurious private tents. 3 of these tents on this level offer air conditioning and 5 offer a standing fan. Each tent has a bamboo inspired private en suite.
We are perfectly located 500 metres from Rawai beach, 2.5km from Nui Beach and 2.2km from Nai Harn beach. Restaurants, bars, shops and spa's are conveniently located within walking distance from the property.
Property Name: Roost Glamping
Address 1: 87/70 Moo 2, Soi Solot, Wiset Road,
Address 2 : T. Rawai
City : Muang - Phuket
Postal Code : 83130
Contact Name: Kawiwat Wattanachan
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 6:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 6:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
· All direct bookings must be confirmed with a 100%deposit at the time of booking
· All promotional deals require a 100% deposit at the time of booking
· A 3% surcharge applies to all credit card transactions (excludes EFTPOS transactions)
· All direct deposit bank transfers must be received no later than close of business 2 business days after making the reservation
· The bank transfer payment option is not available if arrival is within 48 hrs of making the reservation
· Check-in time is 2.00 pm and check-out is 11.00 am
· Final full payment for accommodation packages is required on check-in
- Early check-ins /late check-outs are subject to availability within 24 hours of arrival / departure date and may incur extra charges
· Early check in ( 8.00 am ) and late check out ( 6.00 pm )cost will be charged at 50% of the room rate).
· We allow “walk in’s” however only subject to availability. Rates are available at our front reception.
· Cancellation is free of charge 14 days out from check in (May to October).
· Cancellations made within 14 days from check in are non-refundable(May to October).
· If a hotel guest has not arrived at our property on the booked arrival date and has not cancelled the booking then Roost Glamping is entitled to charge a “no show” fee to the credit card used on the booking.The reservation will then be cancelled. Loss and Damage.
· The client shall remain responsible at all times for any loss or damage to Roost Glamping Ltd., which has been caused by the guest, or the guests’ invitees.
· The client shall accept the amount for loss and damage provided to the client by Roost Glamping Ltd. and shall not dispute such an amount
· Tariffs apply for additional guests staying in the tent so please advise Roost Glamping and make the necessary payment. Should additional unpaid guests be found, the booking may be cancelled and you may be asked to vacate if payment for the additional guests is not forthcoming.
· A key replacement fee of 200 THB will be charged in the event that the room key issued at check in is not returned to reception on departure.
· Pets are not permitted to stay on the property.Failure to comply will result in an additional THB 4000 cleaning fee.
· All accommodation rooms at Roost Glamping Ltd are non-smoking. Failure to comply will result in an additional THB 4000 cleaning fee.
· Roost Glamping reserves the right to debit your credit card or request payment in full for any outstanding charges that apply to your booking. This includes extra cleaning, excess rubbish removal, additional unpaid guests, extended stays, late checkouts, lost keys, in-houseroom charges, repairs and damage to property