Located in historic downtown Yuma, Arizona,
home to the Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area, Juan Bautista National
Historic Trail, Colorado River and Mexican border town of Algodones, the
historic Coronado Motor Hotel is an affordable, comfortable, clean and
hospitable lodging choice with an on-site restaurant and museum.
In operation for over 87 years, Historic Coronado Motor Hotel features newly remodeled Spanish-style guest rooms that are equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, flat screen cable satellite television, and free wireless and hard-wired high-speed internet access ands in-room safes. We are a pet friendly property with a fee. Hotels guests can enjoy a complimentary full cook-to-order breakfast, 2 outdoor swimming pools, hot tub, fitness center, and more. Business travelers will appreciate the hotel's two business centers, free wireless & hard wired internet that works, gym, and close proximity to the Yuma International Airport, Yuma County Courthouse, One Yuma Plaza, the Boeing Training Station, the Yuma Civic Center, Yuma Territoral Prison State Park, Yuma Crossing Hertiage Area, Sanquitti House Museum, West Westlands, East Wetlands, Castle Park Playground, Yuma Proving Grounds, and the Marine Corp Air Station. We offer the Yuma Landing Bar & Grill Restaurant. Within walking distance of the Historic Downtown. Main Street has Yuma Art Center, Regency Theater, DeBoy's Pizza, Lutes Casio, Downtown Coffee Shop, Red Moon, Red's Bird Cage, Prison Hill Brewery, and Pint House just to name a few.
Property Name: Historic Coronado Motor Hotel
Street Address: 233 South 4th Avenue
City : Yuma - Arizona
Postal Code : 85364
Contact Name: Yvonne Peach
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Fitness center
- Laundry service
- Photocopying services
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast, Continental
- Breakfast, free
- Daily Housekeeping
- Guest parking
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Sun deck
- 2 pools one heated in winter months
- Three guest laundries
- Sports Bar
- Coffee shop
- Fitness Center
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 0%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read our cancellation policy. Rarely can we make any exceptions to this. Our receptionists are instructed to follow this policy and rules. So to save any misunderstanding we would be grateful if you can observe the following:
- If the guest cancels 24 hours in advance, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- If the guest cancels less than 24 hours in advance, the 30% prepayment is non-refundable.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent 24 hours after the cancellation occurs are 50% refunded.
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non- refundable.
- There is only one way in which we can acknowledge cancellation of the guest’s reservation; the guest MUST send a cancellation request stating the reservation number via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been cancelled.