The Price is inclusive of 1night stay + Veg Lunch + Evening high tea + Veg Dinner + Breakfast for all adults selected.
We take 50% advance to confirm booking dates, remaining 50% will be collected while checking out from the property.
Aranyagiri is a peaceful and tranquil retreat set in the countryside region of Shirur. Established in 2019, Aranyagiri distinguishes itself as an astonishing mixture of leisure and natural beauty.
We offer six leisure cottages, two modern wadas and ten machan tents and a club house filled with fun activities and games, a picturesque swimming pool amidst nature to free you from all the worldly worries.. We take pride in serving freshly made and organic Maharashtrian cuisine along with a breathtaking ambience which will leave you mesmerised and wanting for more!
Property Name: Aranyagiri Countryside Resort
Address 1: Aranyagiri Countryside Resort, Arangaon Dumala, Belwandi road, near Shirur, 413702, Maharashtra.
City : pune - Maharashtra
Postal Code : 413702
Contact Name: Sanket Kale
- Baggage storage
- Swimming pool
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - 30% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 10% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 9 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Check-in time: 2:00 pm & Check-outtime: 11:00 am.
BreakfastTime: 8:30 am - 10:30 am
LunchTime: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
High-TeaTime: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
DinnerTime: 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Latecheckout charges: (can only be permitted if there are no new guest arrivals oncheckout date)
if no newguest arrivals; can be complimentarily allowed till 1:00pm.
Post 1:00pm Upto 4:00pm : 2000/- per country cottage; 3500/- per modern wada.
Post 1:00pm Upto 9:00pm : 3500/- per country cottage; 6000/-per modern wada.
1. At the timeof Check-in, every individual guest staying at 'Aranyagiri CountrysideResort' is required to present a valid government identity proof which mentionsthe residential address. In case of foreign national, valid passport along withvisa is required.
2. 'AranyagiriCountryside Resort' shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to yourpersonal belongings.
3. In case anydamage is done to the property by guests during their stay, it will be the soleaccountability of the guest that made the booking and 'Aranyagiri CountrysideResort' will levy damage charges as deemed fit.
4. EatingGutaka, Panparag and Spitting is strictly not allowed, 'AranyagiriCountryside Resort' will levy damage charges as deemed fit.
5. 'AranyagiriCountryside Resort' shall not be responsible for any injury caused by anyinsect/animal/plants/rash/natural calamity or by not following the generalsafety protocols.
6. Childrenshould not be left unattended in the property by the guests.
7. Pets arewelcomed in our property. A cleaning fee of Rs 1000/- will be charged per pet.If any damage done by thepets 'Aranyagiri Countryside Resort' will levy damagecharges as deemed fit.
8. We love our Trees and Plants and request you to not pluck/damage anyleaves or fruits.
9. Outside Food and Alcoholic beverages are notallowed in the resort.
10. Rates for fashion photography and filming areavailable on request.