The Price is inclusive of 1night stay + evening high tea + Veg Dinner + Breakfast for all adults selected.
We take 50% advance to confirm booking dates, remaining 50% will be collected while checking out from the property.
Aranyagiri is a peaceful and tranquil retreat set in the countryside region of Shirur. Established in 2019, Aranyagiri distinguishes itself as an astonishing mixture of leisure and natural beauty.
We offer six leisure cottages, two modern wadas and ten machan tents and a club house filled with fun activities and games, a picturesque swimming pool amidst nature to free you from all the worldly worries.. We take pride in serving freshly made and organic Maharashtrian cuisine along with a breathtaking ambience which will leave you mesmerised and wanting for more!
Property Name: Aranyagiri Countryside Resort
Address 1: Aranyagiri Countryside Resort, Arangaon Dumala, Belwandi road, near Shirur, 413702, Maharashtra.
City : pune - Maharashtra
Postal Code : 413702
Contact Name: Sanket Kale
- Baggage storage
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - 30% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 10% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 9 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- At the time of Check-in, every individual guest staying at 'Aranyagiri Countryside Resort' is required to present a valid government identity proof which mentions the residential address. In case of foreign national, valid passport along with visa is required. Right to admission reserved.
- Total room rent is payable in advance in order to confirm the bookings.
- 'Aranyagiri Countryside Resort' shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings.
- In case any damage is done to the hotel property by guests during their stay, it will be the sole accountability of the guest that made the booking and 'Aranyagiri Countryside Resort' will levy damage charges as deemed fit.
- Eating Gutaka, Panparag and Spitting is strictly not allowed.
- 'Aranyagiri Countryside Resort' shall not be responsible for any injury caused by insect/animal/plants/rash/natural calamity or by not following the general safety protocol.
- Children should not be left unattended at the pool by the guests.
- Pets are welcomed in our property but strictly not allowed inside the rooms/swimming pool.