Carrajung Estate is an exciting reimagining of Toms Cap Vineyard, offering premium accommodation, fine dining, house-made wines, and fabulous event spaces in the heart of the stunning Gippsland region. Effortlessly chic and consciously created to provide a luxe country getaway, Carrajung Estate is your home away from home - a place of simple pleasures, where pure escapism and down-to-earth luxury await.
Property Name: Carrajung Estate
Street Address: 322 Lays Rd
City : Willung South - Victoria
Postal Code : 3847
Contact Name: Carrajung Estate
Phone: (043) 032-0024
- Baggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast in the room
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Designated smoking area
- Guest parking
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Smoke alarms
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:30 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 11:30 AM
Late Check-out Fees: $45.00
Late check-out (after 10:30 AM and before 11:30 AM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- If you cancel your booking greater than thirty (30) days prior to the date of your stay, we will fully refund your booking fee minus a $100 admin fee.
- If you cancel your booking between thirty (30) and fourteen (14) days from the date of your stay, we will refund fifty percent (50%) of your booking fee.
- For changes with notice of fourteen (14) days or more, we will endeavour to rebook your accommodation to another date.
- If you cancel or change your booking less than fourteen (14) days from your stay, there is no refund.
Terms and Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for considering booking your accommodation with us. We at Carrajung Estate (formerly Toms Cap Vineyard & Retreat) are proud of our accommodation, and we are keen to make sure before you confirm your booking, that you understand what is involved in staying with us. These terms and conditions set out what we need from you to secure your reservation. By choosing to book this accommodation you have agreed to these terms and conditions. Please contact us if you have any questions.
WE OFFER YOU
1. A clean, safe place to stay. We clean our accommodation to the highest standards, and we regularly maintain our equipment and appliances.
2. Privacy both during your stay and with the security of the personal details that you share with us.
3. The ability to change your booking on the following conditions:
·If you cancel your booking greater than thirty (30) days prior to the date of your stay, we will fully refund your booking fee minus a $100 admin fee.
·If you cancel your booking between thirty (30) and fourteen (14) days from the date of your stay, we will refund fifty percent (50%) of your booking fee.
·If you cancel your booking less than fourteen (14) days from your stay, there is no refund.
·Subject to discussions with you, we will endeavour to rebook your accommodation for another date.
IT IS A CONDITION OF YOUR BOOKING that you:
· Provide us with your name and contact details. If you decide to change the person responsible for this booking, please inform us of the new person’s name and contact details.
· Stay with us for a minimum of three nights, and over long weekends and school holidays there is a minimum stay of three nights.
· Notify us of the number of people staying with you and provide their names and ages. Please inform us if the number of guests changes.
· Each property accommodates a nominated maximum number of guests and guest numbers should not exceed this.
· Please obtain our consent prior to inviting other guests to stay with you during the booking period. We will do our best to facilitate additional guests.
· Do not host any parties in the accommodation.
· 100% of the booking fee is payable upfront.
· Provide us with your credit card details. This authorisation is a bond against any loss or damage incurred during your stay. We will take this authorisation the day prior to your arrival and we will retain this hold for a period of 48 hours after your departure. If our property is damaged during your stay, we will deduct the repair cost from this bond.
· Notify us if you have a question about the accommodation, or if there is a problem with any of the equipment or services.
· Adhere to all of the below house & property rules during your stay.
COVID CANCELLATION POLICY
· In the event of any government lockdowns or travel restrictions, we can hold a credit for a future stay.
· If you are unwell, self-isolating or quarantining, we ask that you please contact us and we can move your stay to another time.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
· Check-In is 3pm - 6pm
· Check-Out is by 10:30am
· Late Check-Outs may be available upon request. Unapproved late check-outs will incur an extra $150 fee.
· All accommodation bookings are accepted on the basis that all occupants treat the property with the same respect as their own home in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
· Please leave the property in a neat and tidy state.
· A professional clean will be carried out on check out and the cost is additional to your total booking amount.
· Mid-stay cleans & a change of linen are available upon request and do incur additional fees.
· If a property is found to be left in an unreasonable state at check out, there will be an extra cleaning charge. This will be determined on a case-to-case basis.
We want you to enjoy your stay with us at Carrajung Estate as much as possible. We also expect that you will take care of our property as you would your own.
· Please leave the property neat and tidy upon checkout.
· Pets are not permitted on the premises.
· Please be respectful of our neighbours and other guests.
· Strictly no smoking inside the properties.
· If you use the BBQ please ensure you wheel it out of the storage unit and clean it when you’re finished.
· Please notify us immediately if there are any breakages or damage to the property during your stay.
· The properties have log fireplaces, they are to be operated at user's responsibility + require Adult supervision at all times.
· Spas are to be operated at user’s responsibility + require Adult supervision at all times.
· There is to be no loud noise after 10pm.
· If complaints are received and you are found not to have been respectful of neighbours you will be required to vacate the premises with no further notice or refund.
· We are a working farm and vineyard. We have animals in various paddocks and enclosures, as well as wildlife that live on the property.
· Do NOT touch any animal.
· You are welcome to explore and visit every part of the property, however, please take care as there may be snakes and spiders.
· Please stay away from dams, especially children.
· ALL gates must be left as they are found. That is, if you found it open, please leave it open. If you found it close, please ensure you close it behind you.
· Children must be supervised by adults at all times
RIGHT TO REFUSE OR REVOKE BOOKINGS
· The Booking Agent and the Owner reserve the right to revoke or refuse to honour any property accommodation booking which may in the opinion of either party (and at their sole discretion) be unsuitable for the Property concerned.
· I/We hereby acknowledge and agree that the Property Owner and Agent will not be held responsible nor liable for:
o Any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused whilst I/we are in occupancy of the accommodation due to my/our failure to comply with the Term and Conditions or House Rules;
o Any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused due to negligence on my/our /their part.
o Any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused as a result of insects or wildlife or farm animal in or around the accommodation site. All occupants are to take specific care at all time and requested not to approach any wildlife or farm animal under any circumstances.
· You, the guest, indemnify the agency against any liability which may attach to the agency as a result of damage, injury or loss being personal or proprietary suffered by any person where damage, injury or loss has been contributed to or caused by any act or occasion of the tenant or his/her visitor.
Management reserves the right to update these Terms + Conditions when required at their discretion.