Everything you need is available at Dutchies Hostel, from free linen, free WIFI, free luggage storage to free lockers with padlocks. Imagine a clean, safe and beautiful place that will cater to your every need. At Dutchies Hostel we aim to please. We want to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as it can be.
Our guests can use our kitchen to make their own meals. Dutchies has a lounge, a TV room, and a terrace. We also have bicycle rental, bicycle storage, public transportation tickets, tickets for museums and several attractions, and free city maps. We have a laundry service for €5.00. Towels can be rented for €2.50. Parking is €10.00 per day. The city center is a 15-20 minute bus ride away from us. The museums district is also about 15-20 minutes by tram. From Schiphol Airport it takes about 20 minutes to get to us.
Property Name: Dutchies Hostel
Address 1: Sara Burgerhartstraat 21-A
City : Amsterdam - Noord-Holland
Postal Code : 1055KV
Contact Name: Dutchies Hostel
Phone : +31 202337446
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Pool table
- Play Station 4
- Bike rental
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cancellations that come in 72 hours before the date of arrival will have a cancellation fee. The fee is the price of the first night per person. You can cancel your booking through the booking channel you have used or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Non-Refundable bookings cannot be cancelled. As the name clearly says a refund is not possible.
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in/out: Check-in starts at 14:00. You can check-in all night long, even after midnight. Check-out must be done before 11:00. If you are too early to check in or if you are already checked out, you can store your bags in our storage room.
- Breakfast: We don’t serve breakfast.
- Maximum stay: The maximum a guest can stay in the hostel is 14 days.
- Standard reservations: Reservations can only be made with a Master Card, Visa or American Express credit card. Upon arrival you must pay with your credit/debit card or with cash. We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, because of the nature of our business, we may have to place you in a different sized dormitory. As a result the balance to be paid upon arrival can be slightly different than what is stated on your confirmation.
- Non-Refundables: When this is booked the provided credit card will be charged with the full amount. A Non-Refundbale reservation cannot be cancelled or modified. As the name clearly says, a refund is not possible for this type of booking.
- Booking confirmation: After making the reservation you will receive an e-mail with your booking details (the booking confirmation). Make sure you bring this confirmation with you to Dutchies Hostel. Please note: if you did not receive this confirmation you don’t have a booking!
- Cancellations: Cancellations have to be made at least 48 hours before your arrival date. You can do this through the booking channel you have used or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Always send your name, reference number and check-in date with your cancellation request so the reservation can be found. After you have sent us the details you will receive an e-mail from Dutchies Hostel that confirms your cancellation. If you do not receive this confirmation, your cancellation has not been processed. IMPORTANT: Cancellations that are send/requested through our Facebook page will not be accepted. Please note: This rule is also applied when you modify your booking late. For example: if you have originally booked 3 days and decide to cancel the last day 48 hours before this day.
- No show: In case of a No-show, your credit card will be charged with the price of the first night of your stay per person. The rest of that booking will be cancelled.
- Modifications: You can modify your booking through the booking channel you have used. If that’s not possible you can send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will modify it for you and send the confirmation. IMPORTANT: Modifications that are send/requested through our Facebook page will not be accepted.
- Linen: Your bed will be made with clean linen when you arrive. Please remove your linen when you depart and leave them on your bed.
- Towel: You can rent a towel for €2.50
- Behaviour: At Dutchies Hostel we expect our guests to treat others the way they wish to be treated; with respect and courtesy. Dutchies Hostel & staff reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone with regard to the safety and well being of our guests and staff.
- Noise disturbance: We expect that our guests won't be loud after 22:00, especially outside. People are living on the floors above the hostel, so not only for their consideration, but also for the other people staying at Dutchies, guests must be calm when they are sitting outside.
- Minimum/maximum age: We don’t allow children under the age of 16 to stay in our hostel. The recommended maximum age for our guests is 40. However, everybody above 16 is always welcome at Dutchies. Note: we provide bunkbeds only. Lower beds cannot be promised.
- Animals: Animals are not allowed.