Everything you need is available at Dutchies Hostel, from free linen, free WIFI, free luggage storage to free lockers with padlocks. Imagine a clean, safe and beautiful place that will cater to your every need. At Dutchies Hostel we aim to please. We want to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as it can be.
Our guests can use our kitchen to make their own meals. Dutchies has a lounge, a TV room, and a terrace. We also have bicycle rental, bicycle storage, public transportation tickets, tickets for museums and several attractions, and free city maps. We have a laundry service for €8.00. Towels can be rented for €3.00. Parking is €15.00 per day. The city center is a 15-20 minute bus ride away from us. The museums district is also about 15-20 minutes by tram. From Schiphol Airport it takes about 20 minutes to get to us.
Property Name: Dutchies Hostel
Street Address: Sara Burgerhartstraat 21-A
City : Amsterdam - Noord-Holland
Postal Code : 1055KV
Contact Name: Dutchies Hostel
Phone: +31 202337446
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games / puzzles
- Body thermometer
- Books, DVDs, music for kids
- Bottled water
- Carbon monoxide detector
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Chocolate / Cookies
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Game room
- Hand sanitizer provided
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Public transit tickets
- Security alarm
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Thermometers for guests
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Cancellations that come in within 48 hours before 00:00 on the date of arrival will incur a cancellation fee. The fee is the price of the first night per person. You can cancel your booking through the booking channel you have used or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Non-Refundable bookings will be charged the full amount even upon cancellation. As the name clearly states, a refund is not possible.
Terms and Conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: In Amsterdam there is a TOURIST TAX of €3 per person per night. It is exclusive from your booking cost. It will be charged when you pay for your reservation, or upon arrival, depending on the source you used to create your booking.
- Check-in/out: Check-in starts at 14:00. You can check-in all night long, even after midnight. Check-out must be done before 11:00. If you are too early to check in or if you are already checked out, you can store your bags in our storage room.
- Breakfast: We don’t serve breakfast, but we have free coffee and tea all day long and a fully-equipped kitchen where you may prepare your own meals!
- Maximum stay: The maximum lenght of stay is 21 days per year.
- Booking confirmation: After making the reservation you will receive an e-mail with your booking details (the booking confirmation). Make sure you bring this confirmation with you to Dutchies Hostel. Please note: if you did not receive this confirmation you don’t have a booking!
- Standard reservations: Reservations can only be made with a Master Card, Visa or American Express credit card. Upon arrival you must pay with your credit/debit card or with cash. We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, because of the nature of our business, we may have to place you in a different sized dormitory. As a result the balance to be paid upon arrival can be slightly different than what is stated on your confirmation.
- Non-Refundable reservations: When a non-refundable booking is made, the provided credit card will be charged immediately with the full amount. Cancellation of a non-refundable booking incurs the full cost, and modifications are not possible. As the name clearly states, a refund is not possible for this type of booking.
- Cancellations: Cancellations have to be made at least 48 hours before 00:00 on your arrival date. You can do this through the booking channel you have used or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Always send your name, reference number and check-in date with your cancellation request so the reservation can be found. After you have sent us the details you will receive an e-mail from Dutchies Hostel that confirms your cancellation. If you do not receive this confirmation, your cancellation has not been processed. Please note: Cancellations that are sent/requested through our Facebook page will not be accepted. Please note: This 48 hour rule is also applied when you modify your booking late. Partial cancellations must be done 48 hours in advance of the date you want to cancel in order to avoid being charged for those nights.
- No show: In case of a No-show, your credit card will be charged with the price of the first night of your stay per person. The rest of that booking will be cancelled.
- Modifications: You can modify your booking through the booking channel you have used. If this is not possible, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will modify it for you and send the confirmation. Non-refundable bookings cannot be modified. IMPORTANT: Modifications that are sent/requested through our Facebook page will not be accepted.
- Linen: Your bed will be made with clean linen when you arrive. Please remove your linen when you depart and leave them on your bed.
- Towel: You can rent a towel for €3.00
- Behavior: At Dutchies Hostel we expect our guests to treat others the way they wish to be treated; with respect and courtesy. Dutchies Hostel & staff reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone with regard to the safety and well being of our guests and staff.
- Noise disturbance: We expect that our guests won't be loud after 23:00, especially outside where the tarrace closes.
- Minimum/maximum age: The guest must be minimum 16 years old.
- Animals: Animals are not allowed.