Book a few days in Brú and see what Cork has to offer. Great pubs (we have one on the ground floor!), restaurants, festivals and 50,000 students always looking for a good time.
Historical sites, famous tourist attractions and the best weather in Ireland.
BOOK DIRECT WITH US AND PAY NO DEPOSIT AND NO BOOKING FEES! (You will not pay anything until 24hrs before your due arrival date when the 1st nights accommodation balance will be debited from your Credit/Debit Card. This is to protect us from No Shows with no credit on the Credit/Debit Card provided)
Our booking engine is provided by Cloudbeds. This is the same provider Hostelworld use so, HAVE NO FEAR! :)
We have live bands/solo artists on stage in the bar 7 nights a week! Monday is open mic night (play for ya pint!) we've the guitar:)
All tap beers are €4 or less 5pm to 8pm Daily!
All guests get a discount on several drinks in the bar! Just present room key for offer.
N.B. 3 BED PRIVATE ROOMS = DOUBLE BED + SINGLE BUNK
All Taxes and Fees are included in the Bed/Room price.
Help with all travel/activities/nights out etc etc
Closest Hostel to Bus station, Train station, Air coach/City Link drop off.
Free secure valuables storage
Free left luggage
Paid access to the clarion Hotel Gym Pool Sauna etc.
Laundry services on street ( 2 minutes away, ask at reception)
10% discount at several local restaurants
Hen & Stag parties welcome, but please check out the group booking criteria when making a booking.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNIVERSITY GROUPS/TEAMS AND WILL EVICT ANY THAT SNEAK IN.
Address 1: 57 MacCurtain Street
Address 2 : 51.9014° N, 8.4659° W
City : Cork - Co. Cork
Postal Code : T23 CD00
Contact Name : Andrew McRae
Phone : 00353 21 4559667
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Pool Table
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Straighteners
- Vending Machines
- Towel Hire
- Full Bar
- Nightly Live Music
- 24 Hour Check in
- Breakfast Included
- All Bed Linen Provided
- Paid Access to Clayton Hotel Gym/Pool
- Discounted Laundry on Street
- Open Fire
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Any Bookings made inside 24 hours of due arrival date will not be issued a refund.
This will be different for group bookings, so please look at our group booking section for further information.
Terms and Conditions
It is the Policy of Brú Bar & Hostel to take the balance of the 1st nights payment 24 hours before guests arrival date.
Our cancellation policy is: 24 hours prior to due arrival date. No refunds will be given if booked inside 24 hours of due arrival date.
The above will be different for group bookings, so please look at our group booking section for further information.
N.B We require a valid ID (passport /drivers license etc) or €10 deposit for the room keys.
- Reservations can only be made with a valid credit card.
- Your reservation is made through the Cloudbeds booking engine. (Cloud beds are the booking engine providers for the Hostelworld group so rest assured!)
- Once your booking has been made and the value of the 1st nights accommodation has been debited from your credit card, you will receive a booking confirmation e-mail with a booking reference No.
- Cancellations must be received no later than 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- In the event of a "no-show" your credit card will be not be refunded the fee for your first night's stay.
- Please be aware that all persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and can only be accommodated in a room that has been booked completely in the reservation
- We only take group bookings for minimum of 2 nights stay.
- A 10% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the booking and cover all administration costs.
- Full payment is required two weeks prior to the groups arrival
- To ensure correct allocation, final details are required 14 days prior to arrival. No refunds will be available if numbers reduce after this point.
- All group bookings are subject to availability and rates may vary in accordance with special events and Bank Holidays.
- A security deposit of €20.00 per person is payable for all groups of 10 person or more. This deposit is refundable upon check-out subject to there being no claim. (Please refer to Code of Conduct notice to all groups).
- One member of the group is to be appointed leader and is to complete Code of conduct form on arrival and will be the dedicated liaison person for the duration of the reservation . This person will be held responsible for any damage done or costs arising from breaking the code of conduct below
- Groups can only book rooms in their entirety and can not part - reserve any rooms
- Cancellation fees:
- 14 days prior to arrival 50% of total price
- 7 days prior to arrival 100% of total price
- Absolutely No Smoking in Hostel. Guests violating this rule will be evicted without refund. A deep cleaning fee of €100 will be charged after smoking.
- Alcohol to be consumed only in the bar. Alcohol is not permitted in rooms.
- A deep cleaning fee of €100 will be charged for soiling of a mattress.
- No Excess Noise / large groups congregating in rooms or Hostel lounge, as this is unfair on the smaller groups, single travelers.
- No visitors in the Hostel. Meet up in the Bar for a coffee, beer, Game of pool!
- Follow the direction of all staff at all times.
- Any damage caused by the action of any guest(s) may result in the guest being liable for the cost of repairs.
- We will recover costs associated with refunding guests because of inappropriate behavior.
- Brú Bar and Hostel will accept no liability for the loss or damage of objects not handed to reception for safe keeping.
- Please be respectful of all staff and other guests
- No strong language towards anyone will be tolerated
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNIVERSITY GROUPS/TEAMS AND WILL EVICT ANY THAT SNEAK IN.
- The Management and Staff reserve the right to refuse admission to the Hostel without explanation.