Property Name: Hotel Puerto Libre
Street Address: CALLE 8 NORTE #399
Apt, suite, floor etc. : ESQUINA AVENIDA RAFAEL E. MELGAR
City : Cozumel - Quintana Roo
Postal Code : 77600
Phone: +52 987 688 3000
- Baggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Beach umbrellas
- Express check-in / check-out
- Guest parking
- Hypoallergenic rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Front desk: 6 hrs - 23 hrs
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If cancelled 4 days before arrival
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully; you agree to be bound by these terms when you make a reservation through our website.
DEFINITIONS:"You" and "Main Guest" refers to theperson who makes the reservation. "Your (s)" refers to all members ofyour group. "We" and "Us" mean the owners / managers of PuertoLibre Hotel.
1. Age: You, the primary guest, must be 18 years orolder to make a reservation. The Main Guest must be present during the entirestay and is fully, solely and unequivocally responsible for their personalactions, as well as the actions, both financial and physical, of other invitedoccupants during the dates of the stay. The main guest agrees not to sublet,share or assign the property to unauthorized persons. Puerto Libre Hotel mustbe notified of any change in the original reservation.
2. Maintenance and equipment failures: We are not responsible for any inconvenience due to maintenance or construction in or around the Hotel. No refunds or relocations will be given due to construction or maintenance issues. We will not be responsible for any equipment failure in the Hotel, as long as the necessary measures are taken for its timely repair. If repairs cannot be made and it affects basic supplies such as power, water or air conditioning, within a 24 hour period, we will do our best to move you to another similar property, subject to availability. If this is not possible, our total liability will not exceed the amount of the rental payment for the remainder of your stay.
3. Rental rates: All rates are in Mexican pesos (MXN).
- The rates published on the Puerto Libre Hotel website are valued per night of stay.
- Promotional or special rates are valid only when booking online: www.puertolibrehotel.com
- If paid in cash, our exchange rate is: 1 usd = 18 mxn. When paid by credit card, the exchange rate depends on the bank's exchange rate of the day.
- Rates do not include VAT or federal, state and municipaltourist taxes / fees.
- Details of room rates are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice. All our rates include 2 adults & child under 12 years old.
- Extra person fee: $605 pesos (maximum capacity: 3 adults).
- Once we confirm a reservation in writing, the rental rate is fixed and will not change. If you later change your reservation, your new rate may have an additional cost.
The Check-out of the rooms will be no later than 11:00 am, if it exceeds this time, $400pesos will be charged until 2 pm. If you do not check out before 2 pm, full daily rate will be charged.
If the guest does not show up on the day of check-in, the reservation status will change to NO SHOW, which means that their room will be free and can be sold again. Therefore, we suggest that, if for some reason you cannot arrive on the scheduled day, you send us an email advising of this situation.
We do not give refunds for early departure.
4. Accidental Damage Repair Program: Accidental damages MUST BE REPORTED BEFORE THE CHECK-OUT. Accidental damage IS responsibility of the primary guest. Likewise, the main guest is responsible in the following cases:
1) Intentional, reckless or malicious acts of the main guestor his companions on the premises during your stay
2) withdrawal of any item owned by Puerto Libre Hotel,without the specific consent or permission of the owners / managers
3) gross negligence of the main guest or his group, or willful misuse of furniture, appliances, equipment or other amenities provided with the room
4) harm caused under the influence of alcohol or drugs
5) Property damage resulting from the operation of any motorized vehicle by a primary guest or their party.
Full payment for any damage or loss must be paid prior to your departure. If you are unable to make payment, you will be responsible for the enforcement of any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions along with all expenses we incur in pursuing any lawsuit on your against.
5. Guarantee deposit: To guarantee your reservation, a minimum guarantee deposit equivalent to one night's stay (rate plus taxes) is required, which will be charged 7 days prior your arrival, no to be taken as a payment. This security hold will be released 72 hours after check out. The total amount of the reservation must be settled directly at the hotel, on the day of your arrival. Upon check-in, an official government-issued photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit are required to cover additional fees.
6. Right of entry: If necessary, our staff can enter the room to inspect or make the necessary or requested repairs. Hotel PuertoLibre will notify guests at least 3 hours in advance before entering the room and will only enter during reasonable hours, except in case of emergency.
7. No Smoking: All rooms are designated as "No Smoking", which includes the interior of the room and / or the balcony and lobby. There will be a cost due to tar, ash or burn damage. The only area enabled for smokers is the snack bar.
8. Restrictions: It is not allowed to enter the Hotel with the following:
• Pillows, sheets, duvets, or other bedding.
• Electrical appliances and / or equipment for heating and /or cooking.
Puerto Libre Hotel reserves the right to eliminate and / or confiscate any of the aforementioned items if it is found in any room immediately without prior notice and to charge you for the costs incurred to take that measure.
Service animals are allowed in public accommodations and facilities, such as vacation rentals, with the following conditions:
9. Guest Behavior. You are expected to behave in an orderly and acceptable manner at all times and not disturb the enjoyment of other Guests. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your reservation and the reservation of your group members if we come (acting reasonably) to consider your conduct as a violation of this clause.Conduct that we consider reasonably inappropriate include,but are not limited to:
• Inappropriate levels of noise or disturbances.
• Drunk or rebellious behavior.
• Any behavior that seems offensive to other Guests or collaborators.
In the event that we cancel your reservation, you will be forced to leave your accommodation immediately. We will have no obligation to reimburse you for lost accommodation and we are not responsible for expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination.
10. Force majeure: If the island closes due to"force majeure" conditions, we may change the dates of yourreservation. If there is no room available for the new dates, you will be refunded. In these conditions, "force majeure" means any event that we cannot, even with due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, but are not limited to, natural disasters (hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes,fires, floods), quarantine, epidemics, weather conditions, government action, or any other event beyond our control.
11. Personal injury and lost or stolen property: The Hotel is not responsible for any physical accident, injury or illness suffered during the rental period, regardless of how it may occur. The hotel is not and will not be responsible for any loss or damage to its property. The Hotel provides safe deposit boxes at the Client's risk and expense.
12. Parking. The Hotel has a parking service limited to 4 places, so advance notice is requested to reserve a place for them.
13. If you have any concerns: If you are unhappy or unsure about any aspect of your reservation, please contact us before you travel so that we can ensure that you are completely satisfied with your arrangements. During your stay, please give us a call as soon as something arises that requires our attention and give us the opportunity to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
14. Acceptance of the terms and conditions: Making your reservation request with us means that you accept these Rental Policies,Terms and Conditions.