WELCOME TO THE CHALETS - Southern Oregon's Luxury Boutique Lodging.The Chalets at the Resort at Eagle Point is an elegant boutique hotel, overlooking the greens of the world-class Eagle Point Golf Club.
Located in Eagle Point, Oregon, we are just minutes from the Rogue Valley airport, outstanding wineries, whitewater rafting and Crater Lake National Park.
Whether you come for business, vacation, a family gathering or just to get away, the Chalets offer luxury accommodations in a serenely peaceful setting. We have been voted Southern Oregon's Best of the Best for 6 years in a row, and have earned ratings of 9.6/10!.
An unforgettable guest experience is our #1 goal, with outstanding accommodations, friendly staff and a spectacular setting. Come stay with us -- eat at our award-winning Talon Grill, play a round of golf or just relax in the beauty of southern Oregon.
Book directly with us, and enjoy complimentary breakfast at the Talon Grill, early check in, late check out, preferential tee times, Stay and Play golf packages, and more! Call 541-879-3700.
Property Name: The Chalets - Resort at Eagle Point
Street Address: 100 Eagle Point Drive
City : Eagle Point - Oregon
Postal Code : 97524
- ATM on site
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- Banquet rooms
- Bottled water
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Express check-in / check-out
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Golf course on-site
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Low bathroom sink
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Private check-in / check-out
- Property has wheelchair access
- Raised toilet
- Smoke alarms
- Snack bar
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels changed upon request
- Vending machine (drinks)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $30.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
No charge if cancelled 48 hours before arrival. Cancellations MUST be made by 2 pm. Call the office at 541-879-3700 to cancel.
Less than 48 hours, 100% of room charge for the entire stay.
THIRD PARTY RESERVATIONS
Any modifications, cancellation or change requests made on reservations booked through a third party or online travel agency (Expedia, Booking.com etc.) must be made with those agencies and not with the Chalets.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Resort at Eagle Point. We are delighted you have chosen to stay at The Chalets. If you need to reach us at any time, please call 541-879-3700
You are welcome to check in to your room between the hours of 4 pm and 9 pm.
Early check in is available to our guests who book directly with us via phone or our website. If you would like an early check in, please give us a call at least two days prior to your arrival.
If you are planning to arrive past 9 pm, please call to arrange a late check in.
Your credit card will be charged one day prior to arrival. We are unable to hold reservations without a valid credit card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please read our terms and conditions carefully. By staying at The Chalets, you are agreeing to the following:
- In consideration of all our guests, we respectfully request that quiet hours are observed between 10 pm and 8 am.
- Our property has a policy of No Smoking in or around the buildings, including patios and balconies. If there is evidence of smoking in these areas, a fee of $400 will be added to your room charge. There are designated smoking areas in front of the Chalets, and in the back garden area near the fire pit. Please call us if you would like additional directions to the designated smoking areas.
- Dogs are welcome in our exclusive Dog Friendly rooms. When making a reservation in a Dog Friendly room (whether a pet or service dog), you must CALL OUR OFFICE at the time you make the reservation. No Service dogs or pets can be accepted without prior authorization from our office. An additional $400 cleaning fee will be charged if pets or undeclared service animals are in a hotel room.
- Cannabis products of any type are strictly prohibited at The Chalets. A fee of $2000 (two thousand dollars) will be charged if there is any evidence of cannabis in the rooms, patios, balconies, gardens or surrounding area. This includes possession of cannabis products, smoking, vaping, edibles and any other hemp, marijuana, or hashish products. If you wish to partake, please ask any staff member for directions to cannabis-friendly locations near the resort.
- We reserve the right to charge for any damage and/or unusual cleaning or the removal of items from the premises.
- The Resort requires a security deposit of $400 before check in. This will be placed via a credit card authorization. If a valid credit card is unavailable, a refundable deposit of $400 will be charged to your debit card.
CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00am. You do not need to connect with us to check out -- just leave your key card in the room, and shut the door. It is helpful if you call or text the office to let us know you have checked out.
Late check out may be available by calling our office prior to 10 am the morning of check out. There is a $30 per hour fee. We will gladly waive the first hour's fee for guests who booked with us directly by phone or on our website.
Out of respect for all our guests and our housekeeping staff, a $50 per hour fee will assessed for guests who do not arrange for a late check out, and do not vacate the room by 11 am.
- Free parking is available to all our overnight guests.
- The Talon Grill restaurant hours: Monday - Tuesday (Breakfast and Lunch) 8 a.m to 4 pm. Wednesday through Sunday, ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner ) 8 am - 8 pm Talon Grill phone number is 541-826-4857.
- The phone number for the Eagle Point Golf Club Pro Shop is 541-826-8225.