Property Name: Baker's Motel
Street Address: 8855 East Pike
City : Norwich - Ohio
Postal Code : 43767
Contact Name: Gary Golden
Phone: +1 (740) 872-3232
- Fax services
- Gift shop
- Photocopying services
- Air conditioning
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Express check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private check-in / check-out
- Smoke alarms
- Soundproof rooms
- Vending machine (drinks)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 11:30 AM
Late Check-out Fees: 35%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 11:30 AM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
* No refunds on extended stay rates, No Sublets or pets are also permitted on weekly rates
a credit card is required for an online reservation though card is not billed until your arrival. Baker's Motel offers clean, comfortable era rooms, our rooms with 2 beds were built in 1963 and our rooms with one bed courtyard were built in the mid to late 1930's and rooms 1 - 10 were built in the late 40's so if you are expecting a new room we do not have them, we only offer historic updated rooms. We provide many room images on our website, our regular customers enjoy a clean, comfortable room along with our family atmosphere and keep coming back year after year just for that.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
2. Bookings All Bookings at the Hotel are subject to these Terms.At the time of booking or at check-in, we will take your credit/debit card details and you authorize the use of this card for any sums that become owing to us. We shall also have the right to require full payment in advance or a deposit at the time of booking in certain circumstances or if the Booking includes the supply of certain items or services. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
3. Charges The prices displayed on the Websites are an average per night per person until a rate is selected. Any meals, service or VAT (at the prevailing rate) are included only if specified. A minimum length of stay, deposit, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain rates, as specified. Once a rate is selected on the Websites, the total for your requested stay shall be displayed on the reservation summary. Prices shall be charged in the local currency of the Hotel and any currency conversion facility is provided as an approximation tool only, please refer to the Currency Disclaimer for more details.
Price lists for additional items, such as restaurant meals and room service, are on display at relevant locations within the Hotel and are available on request
.4. Check-in/ Check-out Requirements In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, at the time of check-in, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; their passport/identity card/driving licence and a valid credit or debit card which will be swiped in the presence of the card holder. If guests are travelling from outside the US, we are also obliged by law to require guests to provide the number and place of issue of your passport/identity card and details of their next destination. These records will be kept for at least 12 months and may be disclosed or made available for inspection by any police officer or as otherwise required by applicable law in connection with the prevention or investigation of crime. The information above may be requested for each member of your party over the age of 16 and we reserve the right to refuse entry to persons who cannot provide the information set out above.Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, Guests may check-in at any time from 11:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. All rooms that have been secured by credit/debit card or prepaid at the time of booking will he held until 10:00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival unless otherwise agreed directly with the Hotel, must call to receive room code if you will arrive later than 10 p.m.. Any non-secured reservation will be held until 5.00 p.m. on the day of arrival at which time we will be entitled to re-let the room, unless the guest has notified the hotel of a late arrival.On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 11.00 a.m. (unless a later departure is stated as part of your Booking). Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the Hotel.Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Hotel. If you would like further details please contact the Company or the Hotel.
For advance purchase rates the card you booked with must be presented on arrival, along with the appropriate ID.
At the time of check-in we will authorize the accommodation charges (room rate, any service charge) and anticipated incidentals for the duration of your stay against your credit/debit card. We may also choose to accept a deposit in place of payment card authorization by another valid form of payment, including cash or check.
6. Cancellation Policy and No Shows The cancellation policy varies according to the rate that is booked. Please refer to the individual full rate descriptions given at booking.For rates marked as “Flexible Rate” - These are cancelled without charge up to 11.00 a.m. local time on the day of arrival. Cancellation and non-arrival charges apply after the relevant time and will be charged to the credit/debit card supplied at the time of booking. We reserve the right to charge for one night’s accommodation per room booked if the above cancellation requirements are not met. For rates marked “PROMO” or *Extended Stay* - We require full prepayment for the entire stay at the time of the Booking and this is non-refundable and the Booking non-changeable. Prepayment is charged to the credit/debit card supplied at the time of the Booking. Cancellation or non-arrival will result in the forfeiture of the prepayment.
7. Changes or Cancellation by the Company Very occasionally we may need to cancel your Booking. In such circumstances you will be given a full refund but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use reasonable endeavors to try and re-locate any confirmed Booking cancelled by us to an alternative location similar in standard to the Hotel.Your booking is for a class of room in the Hotel and does not guarantee that you will be able to stay in a specific room or in the same room for the duration of your stay. If you have indicated a preference for a particular room through a "choose your own room" facility on the Website, we will use our reasonable efforts to honor this preference. However, we may need to allocate an alternative room to you for operational or safety reasons. If we need to move you to a different room during your booking for which a lower rate is available than the rate you booked at, we will refund you the difference in the rates.
8. Damage We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
9. Accessibility Dependent on your individual needs a selection of specifically designed rooms is provided at each of our hotels. Please contact us at 740-872-3232 to discuss specific individual requirements and the availability of appropriate accommodation, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
10. Parking Where a Hotel has its own car park, there may be a charge and/or limited spaces available and space may not be available for the duration of your stay. Terms and conditions may also apply to car park use. Please contact the Hotel directly for more information. Cars and their contents are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage (save as may not be excluded or restricted by applicable law) 11. Guest Behavior Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Company procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the Hotel, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the Hotel, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Hotel if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
11. No Smoking Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas and are subject to fines up to $250.00.
12. Children All children (a person under 16 years of age) staying at the Hotel must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised by an adult at all times.Cots and extra beds are available in most of our properties. However, these are limited and subject to availability. Additional charges may apply. Please check at the time of booking.
13. Pets Guide dogs are accepted with prior arrangement, and other dogs may be accepted at the Company’s discretion, but otherwise no pets are allowed at the Hotel.
14. Force Golden and Golden, Inc. accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force major or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
15. Limitation of Liability