Te invitamos a escapar de la rutina, a volver a lo básico, y disponerte a vivir las mejores experiencias en uno de los lugares mas lindos de nuestro País.
En medio de un entorno idílico de un exuberante bosque patagónico y frente a las prístinas y calmadas aguas del lago Pirihueico. Outscape Puerto FUY será el punto de partida para salir a explorar la naturaleza salvaje de este maravilloso lugar en la Patagonia Norte y el refugio ideal para relajarte después de un día de aventura.
Check in desde 16:00 hasta 21:00 hrs
Check out desde 08:00 hasta las 11:00 hrs
Property Name: Outscape Fuy
Street Address: Puerto Fuy
Apt, suite, floor etc. : puerto fuy
City : Puerto Fuy - Los Ríos
Postal Code : 521000
Contact Name: Ana Pineda
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Política de Cancelación Estándar:
El huésped puede cancelar sin cargo hasta 7 días antes de la llegada y se le reembolsa el total del monto pagado.
Al huésped se le cobrará el precio total de la reserva si cancela dentro de los 7 días antes de la llegada.
Terms and Conditions
Outscape Fuy rates are set in $CLP. If the client wishes to pay in $USD, the exchange rate conversion will be applied when completing the payment at check-in.
In accordance with national tax legislation, all Chilean citizens and foreigners residing in the country are required to pay an additional 19% VAT.
Cleaning of the Shelters
Stays of 2 to 5 nights - toilet not included.
Stays of 6 or more nights - Due to Covid-19 we do not clean the shelters during stays. However, we will provide a replacement of towels and bed linen.
Pet Friendly Cabins, We accept well-behaved pets in our shelters. We value the care of animals and their surroundings. The cost per pet is $25,000 CLP
A maximum of one pet can accompany you in your cabin (If any damage is done, a penalty will be charged). We only ask that you be considerate of other guests and that your pet's waste be picked up. Under no circumstances can pets be left alone inside the shelter and they should not climb on the sofa or beds. An additional fee may be charged if your pet causes damage to the property or requires more intensive grooming than normal.
We have 2 shelters that feature a private hot tub: El Rauli (for 5 people) and El Coigue (for 2 people).There is a common hot tub for cabins without one, which must be reserved in person directly with the host as it is subject to availability and incurs no additional cost. During the high season, in the low season, it has a fee of $25,000 per use, which includes heating (at a mutually agreed upon time) and a bag of firewood for maintenance; this should be requested 24 hours in advance. If you wish to use it on the first day of your stay, please inform us 24 hours prior to your arrival. (Keep in mind that it may take 4-6 hours to reach the required temperature on some occasions).
• Smoking is prohibited inside the shelter
• When leaving the shelter, lock the door, close the windows and ensure that the stove, appliances and lights are turned off.
• A maximum number of visitors is allowed per shelter. The maximum number of visits is equivalent to the maximum occupancy of the shelter, e.g. Refuge of 5 people can receive 5 visits (in addition to the 5 guests). It is the responsibility of each guest to open the access gate for their visitors.
• Please respect the rest of other guests after 11:00 p.m.
• Cleaning supplies are complimentary and are not replenished during your stay.
• Pets should not climb on beds or couches and should not be left in the shelter unsupervised.
• Please keep the beach and forest clean (includes picking up pet waste)