Two bedroom/full kitchen suites onOn the Androscoggin River in the beautiful mountains of Maine and only 3 miles from Sunday River Ski Resort, 7 miles from Mt. Abram, and surrounded by great golf courses. Near beautiful Bethel Village with shops, restaurants and other points of interest. Guests love to hike the local trails, picnic, catch a movie, and try the local beers from the brewer. Relax and breathe in the mountains of Western Maine! the Androscoggin River in the beautiful mountains of Maine and only 3 miles from Sunday River Ski Resort, 7 miles from Mt. Abram, and surrounded by great golf courses.
Property Name: River View Resort
Address 1: 357 Mayville Road
City : Bethel - Maine
Postal Code : 04217
Contact Name: Chad McGrew
Phone : 2078242808
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax services
- Fitness room
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
- Tennis Court
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Game Room
- foosball table
- Workout Room
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour:
Late Check-out Fees: 0%
Late check out (after 10:00 AM and before 11:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellations received before 14 days of arrival incur a $20 fee. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival forfeit their full deposit. No shows who do not cancel are charged 100% of the reservation charge.
Terms and Conditions
1. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN STAY IN A ROOM? A maximum of 6 people units have 1 queen bed, two twins and a full sofa bed.
2. WHAT ARE YOUR RATES BASED ON? All rates are based on double occupancy. Add 9% Maine state lodging tax to all rates. Discounts may be available for stays of seven nights or more.
3. DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR CHILDREN? There are no discounts for children.
4. DO YOU HAVE A MINIMUM STAY? Minimum stays are required during peak periods.
5. IS THERE A DEPOSIT REQUIRED? A deposit totaling 50% of the entire stay for 2 or more days, or 100% for a one night stay is required to confirm a reservation and hold a room.
6. WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY? Cancellation must be received before 14 days of intended arrival. A $20 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received less than 14 days before arrival will be charged the entire deposit. NO SHOWS without cancellation calls will be charged for the entire stay.
7. ARE THERE ANY OTHER RESTRICTIONS? For the comfort and safety of our guests we are a non-smoking resort and do not allow pets. Also, we require adult supervision of all children under 14 years of age while they are in the pool area and in the canoes.
8. WHAT TIME IS CHECK IN? After 3:00 PM. Guest arriving sooner are welcome to use the other facilities and can often be accommodated earlier if possible.
9. WHAT TIME IS CHECK OUT? 10:00 AM. In a few circumstances we can arrange a later check-out time if booking and housekeeping needs allow.
10. WHAT ARE THE OFFICE HOURS? Office hours are 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Special arrangements can be made with us if guests are arriving after 10:00 PM. Please remember to call us if you are delayed.