This is a beautiful new family home which offers private accommodation en-suite rooms on the north shore of the Dingle Peninsula on the Wild Atlantic Way. The rooms offers dramatic views of Brandon Bay and of the surrounding landscape. It is situated on the Dingle Way Trail (Feothanach to Cloghane). We are a short drive (20 minutes) to Dingle town over the lovely scenic drive of the Conor Pass which is one of the highest mountain passes in Ireland.
Property Name: The Cé Hideout
Street Address: Lower Teer
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Brandon
City : Tralee - Co. Kerry
Postal Code : V92Y27Y
Contact Name: Deirdre O Sullivan
- Baggage storage
- Airport shuttle
- Babysitting / Child services
- Bottled water
- Buzzer / wireless intercom
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Express check-in / check-out
- Family rooms
- First aid kits
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Kids' TV channels
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor play equipment
- Picnic area
- Smoke alarms
- Soundproof rooms
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
No Charge - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- More guests stay in the property than agreed
- Excessive noise is made in the evening hours or at night
- The number of people residing in the room should be the same as confirmed in the booking. Accommodation for additional guests may be requested.
An extra charge for each additional guest per night will be charged. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation, without refund, if an unconfirmed number of people stay overnight in the room.
- The Cé Hideout does not allow any pets on the property.
- All our guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of the neighbors and to not make any excessive noise between the hours of 22:00 and 08:00.
- The Cé Hideout is not responsible for lost or forgotten personal things at the premises.
The Cé Hideout can then take any necessary action to resolve any issues and make sure all the equipment and facilities are working and provided as expected. Please rememberEntire property is fully NON-smoking!