Hotel Hotel is pleased to be reopening in a limited capacity on December 15th, 2020.
Below are new guidelines established for keeping our guests and staff healthy:
- Stay home and stay well! Anyone feeling unwell or having a temperature over 100.4F, please email us to change or cancel your booking. Email amendments toreservations are accepted up to 24 hours prior to our 3pm check in time.
- Communal areas must remain socially distanced, and are supplied with hand washing stations and hand sanitizers.
- Our kitchen is still available for microwave heating and fridge space for cooling.
- We have temporarily removed our public phone and iPad, and breakfast buffet.
- Hotel Hotel will continue our excellent cleaning systems, with additional guidance's from the CDC and local health bureaus. We want everyone to feel comfortable with their accommodation choice, so feel free to email with any questions or concerns prior to booking! email@example.com
Our intentional community is offering long term stays, art and business rentals...please email your needs to us, we are happy to see how we can help. firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Original notes...returning one day...
Hotel Hotel is your hostel home away from home while visiting Seattle! Our neighborhood of Fremont is one of the most unique in Seattle, with late night coffee, secondhand treasures, chocolate tours, live music, and some of the best eats in the city! We offer traditional bunk style rooms with 4, 6 or 8 guests per room: convenient sinks in each room, free cozy bedding, and comfortable mattresses. We also offer beautiful private rooms (with complimentary towels) that contain either 2 twin beds or 1 king size bed, and your choice of shared or private bath. You can start your day with fresh coffee, free breakfast and great conversation, shower in our sparkling clean bathrooms, and get ready for your day with our free Wi-Fi, maps, and friendly advice! We have stationed a free iPad and local phone in our lobby for your convenience. Fremont offers multiple buses into downtown, just a 20-minute bus ride away.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Property Name: Hotel Hotel
Address 1: 3515 Fremont Ave North
Address 2 : 2nd Floor
City : Seattle - Washington
Postal Code : 98103
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 requires the following conditions for entry and stay:
MASKS MUST BE WORN TO ENTER THE HOSTEL, AND IN ALL COMMON SPACES AT ALL TIMES.
This is a shared facility. We ask all guests to keep yourselves and each other safe by practicing good hand cleaning habits, and maintaining a safe 6 feet of social distancing.
Shared common areas (kitchen and lobby) are limited to 3 people max at any time.
- The current Washington State Tax will be added to the balance due. Full payment is due upon booking.
- A valid US State ID, or an International passport are required from each guest for check in.
- Guests must book using a valid credit card in their own name, that they must show upon arrival.
- The credit card used to book will be billed for any incidental charges.
- We love Seattle, but we exist to showcase it to travelers. Guests must live outside of a 60-minute(mile) drive in order to book. We are happy to consider exceptions, especially during Covid - please email your request and dates for info!
- We are a 100% smoke free facility - all varieties.
- Children are very welcome with parent or guardian attending! Under 10 - private rooms only! 10 and over are welcome in the shared dorms. *A child under 5 years of age is welcome to enjoy your private room, if sharing the bed works for you! If you are visiting with more than 2 guests & 1 child under 5yrs, please book our Suite for 4.
- Furry, four legged friends are unable to book beds, unless they are registered service dogs. Please email in advance for info and/or prior arrangements.
- Registered guests only in the hostel, thank you!
- Bikes can be stored on the outdoor street rack close to our entrance, or in the secret hidden courtyard belonging to the building (doors are usually unlocked from 8am - midnight. The hostel does not have access when the doors are locked ). No bikes in the hostel, thank you!
- We have a very safe hostel, but please take precautions with your valuables! Hotel Hotel is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We are on the 2nd floor of our beautiful 1908 building, and it does not come with elevator service, stairs only.
- Seattle is a mix of paid street parking or paid city lot. Free street parking late night up to 8am, and all day Sundays! Pay attention to the street signs and tuck your valuables away!
- We are happy to make alternate recommendations for any guest who is unable to comply with our terms and conditions during their stay.