Hotel Hotel is pleased to be reopening in a limited capacity on December 15th, 2020.
Below are new guidelines established for keeping our guests and staff healthy:
- Stay home and stay well! Anyone feeling unwell or having a temperature over 100.4F, please email us to change or cancel your booking. Emailed amendments toreservations are accepted up to 24 hours prior to our 3pm check in time.
- Communal areas must remain socially distanced, and are supplied with hand washing stations and hand sanitizers.
- Hotel Hotel will continue our excellent cleaning systems, with additional guidance's from the CDC and local health bureaus. We want everyone to feel comfortable with their accommodation choice, so feel free to email with any questions or concerns prior to booking! firstname.lastname@example.org
Our intentional community is offering long term stays, art and business rentals...please email your needs to us, we are happy to see how we can help. email@example.com
Hotel Hotel is your home away from home while visiting Seattle! Our tree lined neighborhood of Fremont is one of the most unique in Seattle, with late night coffee, secondhand treasures, chocolate tours, live music, and some of the best eats in the city! Our private rooms have convenience sinks in each room, cozy bedding, and comfortable mattresses, towels and toiletries, hair dryers, room fans and windows that open! We are offering your choice of king bed and private bath, or king or 2 twins with shared hall baths. Seattle and Fremont maps will be in your room for reference, and our free Wi-Fi will help guide you further! We have stationed a free iPad in our lobby for your convenience. Fremont offers multiple buses into downtown, just a 20-minute bus ride away.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- We are on the 2nd floor of our beautiful 1908 building, and it does not come with elevator service, stairs only.
- Did we mention 1908? We do not have air conditioning! Room fans are supplied in each room.
- Seattle is a mix of paid/free street parking or paid city lot. Evenings are free from late night up to 8am, and all day Sundays! Pay attention to the street signs and tuck your valuables away!
Property Name: Hotel Hotel
Address 1: 3515 Fremont Ave N
Address 2 : 2nd Floor
City : Seattle wa - Washington
Postal Code : 98103
Contact Name: Chris Tudor
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
MASKS MUST BE WORN TO ENTER THE HOSTEL, AND IN ALL COMMON SPACES AT ALL TIMES.
This is a shared common space facility. We ask all guests to keep yourselves and each other safe by maintaining good hand washing habits, and the required 6 feet of social distancing.
- The current Washington State Tax will be added to the balance due. Full payment is due upon check in.
- A valid US State ID, or an International passport are required from each guest for check in.
- Guests must book using a valid credit card in their own name, that they must show upon arrival.
- The credit card used to book will be billed for the full stay, and for any incidental charges that are incurred.
- We love Seattle, but we exist to showcase it to travelers. Guests must live outside of a 60-minute(mile) drive in order to book. We are happy to consider exceptions, especially during Covid - please email your request and dates for info!
- We are a 100% smoke free facility - all types of smoke.
- Children are very welcome! *A child under 5 years of age is welcome to enjoy your private room, if sharing the bed works for you! If you are visiting with more than 2 guests & 1 child under 5yrs, please book our King and Bunk Suite for 4.
- Furry, four legged friends are unable to book beds, unless they are registered service dogs. Please email in advance for info and/or prior arrangements.
- Registered guests only in the building, thank you!
- Bikes can be stored on the outdoor street rack close to our entrance, or in the secret hidden courtyard belonging to the building (doors are usually unlocked from 8am - midnight. The hostel does not have access when the doors are locked ). No bikes in the hostel, thank you!
- We have a very safe hostel, but please take precautions with your valuables! Hotel Hotel is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We are happy to make alternate recommendations for any guest who is unable to comply with our terms and conditions during their stay.