Explore the area's unique natural attractions during the day, then in the evening relax in one of our beautiful self-contained traditional timber cabins or garden apartment to soak up the breathtaking views across the gardens, surrounding forest and often winter snow-capped Mt Field National Park mountains beyond. See our six adorable alpaca girls who live in the fields next to your cabin, take memorable photos and rejuvenate in nature breathing some of the cleanest air in the world.
ACCREDITATIONS & AWARDS
- Tourism Industry Council Tasmania Accreditation: As a quality accommodation business you can relax, knowing that you will be taken care of.
- Star Ratings Australia 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 GOLD LIST Achievement Award: The Gold List award is exclusive to Star Rated properties that have achieved the highest traveller ratings.
- Booking.com Traveller Review Awards Winner 2020 & 2021.
- COVIDSAFE Compliant Business: For your safety and wellbeing we have enhanced our operations and procedures operating as a COVIDSAFE compliant business.
ROOMS FOR CHARITY
Sadly cancer touches too many lives, including our own. To help others impacted by cancer, we humbly donate to the following incredible charity and hope you may be able to donate or spread the news of their life-changing fundraising efforts too:
Dreams2Live4 makes dreams come true for patients who are living with metastatic cancer (meaning any cancer which has spread). Their dreamers have had the devastating diagnosis of cancer, followed by the gut wrenching news that it has returned. Living with metastatic cancer can be an overwhelming and gruelling battle. Dreams2Live4 empowers these patients to dream and find purpose again. It is the only charity of its type in Australia for adult patients. Last year they worked with more than 450 patients and their families in hospitals across Australia.
Property Name: Maydena Mountain Cabins
Street Address: 46 Junee Road
City : Maydena - Tasmania
Postal Code : 7140
Phone: + 61 427833814
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:30 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Upon booking you will receive an email with important local information to help you plan your trip to Maydena. Please ensure you read, as at certain times of the year services, food and grocery options are limited or not available so you must plan ahead. If you don't receive this email please check your junk email.
- A 20% deposit of the full tariff is required to confirm your booking.
- A payment constitutes acceptance of the booking Terms & Conditions.
- The balance of payment must be received at least 14 days prior to the arrival date.
- For bookings made inside 14 days prior to check-in, full payment is required at time of booking.
- If a deposit or final payment is not received by the due date, Maydena Mountain Cabins reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Payments are accepted by Visa or MasterCard.
- Credit card payments incur a variable surcharge.
- All payments are only accepted in Australian dollars.
- Rates quoted are in Australian dollars and are subject to change at any time prior to payment.
- Any quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to a written advice on confirmation of the booking.
- Minimum length of stay restrictions may apply at various times of the year.
- 5% administration fee if cancelled more than 14 days prior to booking arrival date.
- 100% of total tariff payable if cancelled 14 days or less prior to booking arrival date.
- If we do manage to rebook your cancelled accommodation we will refund your payment for each night that is rebooked, less a 5% administration charge.
- Cancellations or booking variations must be notified in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refund will be given for non-arrival or any unused services.
- No refund will be given due to flight / weather disruption. We will, however refund your payment, for each night that is rebooked, less a 5% administration charge.
- We expect all our customers to purchase travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances.
- A variation of the booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the booking in respect of those nights.
- The number of guests must not exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation notice or additional extra person charges will apply.
- No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches a minimum nights’ stay booking policy.
- Bookings may be transferred to another guest with prior written approval from management.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for Maydena Mountain Cabins are accepted. A payment constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as follows:
- “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the property.
- “Property” means Maydena Mountain Cabins and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- “Management” means the owners and managers of the property.
- "Guests" means the persons who stay on the property during the booking.
- Check In starts at 2.30 pm and ends at 7.00 pm.
- Please contact us upon arrival on 0427 833 814 as we do not have a reception desk.
- Photo identification (passport or Australian driver’s licence) and a valid credit card are required to check in.
- Check Out time is no later than 10:00 am.
- Please leave the property clean and tidy or you will be charged an excess cleaning fee up to the amount of one night's tariff. Thoroughly:
- Clean the BBQ if used, with the cleaning products supplied in the BBQ cabinet.
- Wash dishes and pack them away dry.
- Place your rubbish in the bins provided.
- Please switch off the electric blankets, the heating/cooling unit and the lights when you depart.
- We have six adorable alpacas who live in a fenced off area near the cabins, however please do not enter their enclosure or feed them.
For the comfort and safety of all guests please note:
- Strictly no shoes worn inside, socks rule!
- Children must be accompanied and properly supervised at all times.
- No pets are allowed.
- Please consider other guests and keep noise down between 10.00 pm and 7.00 am.
- Smoking and open flames eg candles, are strictly not permitted inside our buildings. Breach of this condition will result in an immediate eviction and a $300 fee.
- The number of guests must not exceed the number confirmed in your reservation or extra person fees will apply.
- We are a 'guests only' property and request that no visitors be invited to the property unless by prior arrangement with management.
- Damage, breakages, theft and losses are the guest's responsibility during their stay and as such will be charged for any damage or loss caused.
- Management is not responsible for personal belongings and valuables left anywhere on the property.
- If you care to share, we appreciate all feedback including what you enjoyed the most during your stay or what we could have done better.
- You consent and authorise Maydena Mountain Cabins to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes of administering your booking and providing you with any services associated with your booking.
- Maydena Mountain Cabins will not provide or disclose any information you have provided to Maydena Mountain Cabins to any person without your prior written consent, except to the extent required to administer your booking and providing you with any services associated with your booking.
- To the extent permitted by the law, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Maydena Mountain Cabins and its current and former officers, employees, contractors, sub-contractors/consultants (including their respective employees and contractors) and agents against, from and in respect of all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including but not limited to consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your booking or your stay at the property except to the extent such expense, cost, liability, claim, action, proceeding, damage, judgment or loss arose out of, was caused by, attributable to or resulted from Maydena Mountain Cabins' negligence, wrongful act/omission or breach of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law the aggregate of Maydena Mountain Cabins ' liability to you is limited to an amount not exceeding the amount paid by you for your booking.
- Each indemnity in these terms and conditions is a continuing and independent obligation and survives the termination or expiry of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on Maydena Mountain Cabins are excluded under these terms and conditions.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Australian Consumer Law or under any international consumer protection legislation, provided that, to the extent that such law permits Maydena Mountain Cabins to limit its liability, then Maydena Mountain Cabins ' liability is limited to:
- in the case of services, supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods, replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or repairing the goods, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired.