Reiten Boatyard provides beautiful beach front properties that make any stay in Bayfield Wisconsin a great experience with a great view. Reiten Boatyard comes complete with fourteen unique accommodations located on the shores of Lake Superior. There’s no contact check-in and check out, and very reliable internet. Clean, quiet and convenient. Just a short easy walk to downtown Bayfield, the ferry to Madeline Island, the Apostle Island Cruise Service, the Apostle Island National Lakeshore HQ, shops, museums and Bayfield Restaurants. The property has Four Studio Units, Six One Bedroom Ground Floor Units, and Four Second Floor Units with Bedroom and Lofts Come join us and see what we are talking about.
Property Name: Reiten Boatyard
Address 1: 240 Wilson Avenue
City : Bayfield - Wisconsin
Postal Code : 54814
Contact Name: Alan Waite
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 30%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 2 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 100% of Deposit - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival
No Charge - If cancelled within 15 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Reiten Boatyard Policies
the fine print, if you will – PANDEMIC EDITION
BUSINESS & CHECK-IN HOURS
- We are always here! Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. We’ll be ready for you.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m. Seize the day, friend!
- Late Check-out: 1:00 p.m. As available, for an additional fee of 30% of the nightly room rate
- We believe the children are our future, but you still have to be 21 years old and present to book a room.
- All requests to reserve a room must include the first and last name of all adults occupying the room and a valid credit card for guarantee of arrival.
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change.
- All rooms are subject to a 14% tax. Yay, taxes!
- Group trips are fun! When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind- two people max for rooms with a single bed (Queen or King) and four people max for rooms with multiple beds. Got babies? We’ve got pack-and-play and cribs available upon request, subject to availability.
- Reservations are to be paid in full at time of reservation. We will refund if necessary.
COVID-19 POLICIESGuests who have been exposed to COVID-19, displayed COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat) should find lodging elsewhere. For the safety of long-term guests and employees, the Lake Superior Lodge is not offering respite rooms at this time. Should you fall ill during your stay, please notify staff so we can block your room for hazard cleaning upon your departure and connect you to any medical resources you may need. Social distancing is required in all common areas. Please call the virtual front desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with us.
CHECK-IN POLICYReservations should be prepaid with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Upon check-in, any remaining amount due will be charged to your credit card including the total amount of the room and tax. A valid ID matching the name on the credit card must be presented upon check-in or a previously approved credit card authorization must be on file. In response to the pandemic, all Check-ins are offered as contactless. Please Check-in via the cell phone app, by email, or by the virtual front desk.
CANCELLATION POLICYLife happens. We get that. Reservations are fully refundable 14 days prior to check-in. Reservations cancelled between 2 and 14 days will be 50% refundable. Cancellations received within 48 hours prior to check-in will not be refunded or credited, and will be charged in full. To cancel a reservation, please call the virtual front desk at 715-209-5753.
Breathe easy. The Lake Superior Lodge has an indoor non-smoking policy. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $250 room cleaning fee.