Address 1: 85 Defuniak St
City : Santa Rosa Beach - Florida
Postal Code : 32459
Contact Name : Warren Tape or Stephanie Vantassell
Phone : 850-231-2733
Email : email@example.com
- WIFI (Free)
- Tidy Service upon request
- Free Parking
- Free Breakfast
- Private Baths
- Private Rooms
- Coffee Pots
- Irons and Ironing Boards
- Satellite TV
- First and Second Floor Options
- King and Queen Bed Options
- Three Pet-Friendly accommodations
- Three Flats w/Full Kitchens
- Sofa sleepers in rooms that accommodate extra guests
- Charging docks
- Free IN ROOM coffee
- Mini or full size Fridges in every room
- Pet-Waste bags available in pet friendly rooms
- Beach Towels Provided
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- We charge your first night’s stay in a room as a deposit, at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made prior to 7 days will receive a full refund of deposit.
- For cancellations made at or after 7 days will forfeit said deposit.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and ConditionsCheck-in time is 3:00 pm.
Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Payment is due at check-in. If you arrive late or for some other reason, do not pay your balance when you arrive, please come to the office between 9:30 and 11:00 to pay your balance. If you do not come in by 11:00, we will charge the balance to the credit card we have on file.
- You will be charged for any pets or additional guests that were not accounted for when you placed your reservation.
- If it is determined after you leave that there are additional charges to assess, such as for pets or additional guests, or for special cleaning fees as outlined below, we will charge these fees to the credit card we have on file.
- All of our rooms are NON SMOKING, including all screened in porches. PLEASE use designated areas OUTSIDE for smoking. If we determine that your room has been smoked in, we will charge an EXTRA 500.00 cleaning fee.
- For the health of guests who might have allergies, pets are not permitted in any of our rooms except for Flat Two, the Art Deco room and the Funky Bird room, which are pet friendly. Pets are ONLY allowed in THESE Three rooms.
- If we determine that a pet has stayed with you in any of our rooms that are not designated as pet friendly, you will be charged our normal pet fees plus an additional cleaning fee of $500.00.
- There is a $20.00 charge for keys that are not returned. Please leave your room keys when you depart.
Guest Room Occupancy:
- Our published room rates are for 1 or 2 guests. We charge $15 per night per additional guest who is 5 years old or older (this covers breakfast, linens, additional cleaning, etc.)
- The Art Deco and Hibiscus rooms both have twin-size, roll-a-way cots. They will accommodate up to 3 guests.
- Flats Two, Three and Four each have full-size, sleeper sofas and will accommodate up to 4 guests
- The Romance and Tropical Bird rooms each have queen-size, sleeper sofas and will accommodate up to 4 guests.
Our Pet Policy:
- We love animals and would love it if we could make all our guest rooms pet-friendly. Unfortunately, many people are allergic to pets and pet dander, so we must limit our pet friendly accommodations.
- Flat Two, the Art Deco room and the Funky Bird room can accommodate one or two clean, non barking pets. Pets are not permitted in any other rooms.
- We charge a $25.00 per night fee for each pet (up to 2) that stays in one of our pet-friendly guest rooms.
- Disturbing other guests: If your animal causes any disturbance to our our other guests, we reserve the right to address the issue and if we deem necessary, require you to leave.
- All guests bringing pets MUST include a cell phone number so we may contact you during your stay if needed.
- Note: Animal Control Ordinance Sec. 5.107. States that only Walton county residents may take their dogs to the beach during certain hours and they must be permitted. Visitors to the beach can NOT take their pets to the beach and they can NOT get permits. So, as we would like to stay pet friendly we must advise our guest that they cannot lawfully take their dog to the beach.
- Hibiscus Coffee & Guesthouse is not responsible for items left in rooms or cars. We request that you please take your valuables with you when you leave the premises.