Redefining the meaning of “hostel”, Project Ann Siang
is a premium boutique hostel which combines functionality with style.
Located along South Bridge Road in Chinatown,
5footway.inn Project Ann Siang is a modern hostel offering dormitory and
private rooms with free WiFi. Guests have access to a 24-hour laundry facilities. 5footway.inn Project Ann Siang is a 2-minute walk to Buddha
Tooth Relic Temple and Museum and the bars and restaurant at Club Street and
Ann Siang Hill. Located between Telok Ayer and Chinatown MRT Stations, the
hostel is 300 metres from Sri Mariamman Temple. Changi Airport is 17 km away.
All rooms are air-conditioned and offer shared bathroom access. Select private
rooms have an en suite bathroom. Other facilities include a shared lounge and a terrace.
The upgrading of our Project Ann Siang is recently completed. The refreshed property creates a space of nostalgia and sets off imagination in city living.
Property Name: 5footway.inn Project Ann Siang
Address 1: 267 SOUTH BRIDGE ROAD SINGAPORE
City : Singapore - Singapore
Postal Code : 058816
Contact Name: Project Ann Siang
- Laundry service
- Simple breakfast
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before proceeding with the reservation. By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the property, your stay subsequently shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The management is not liable for loss ofany personal property; guests are advised to secure their personal belongingsand valuables.
2. Check-in time is at 3:00 pm; Check-outtime is at 11:00am. Early check-in andlate checkout are not allowed. For latecheck out, we reserve the right to impose a penalty charge and may remove allpersonal items of the guest from the room after 11:00am.
3. We do not accommodate children below 2years old. Children from the ages 2 to 12 must stay in private roomsaccompanied by adults and separate beds must be booked. They are not allowed tostay in dormitories.
4. Key cards must be dropped into the boxlocated near the entrance/exit upon check out. Lost or damaged key cards will be subject to a charge of SGD 20 perpiece.
5. Smoking is strictly prohibited on thepremises. A SGD500 fine will be chargedto any guest who violates the smoking policy and in addition, the violatingguests’ details will be submitted to the relevant authorities.
6. Items on loan from Front Desk must bereturned upon check out to avoid a replacement charged to guest account.
7. Please switch-off all lights,air-conditioning and other electrical appliances when you leave the room andplease also make sure all faucets/showers are properly turned-off after use.
8. Guests’ unattended personal belongingsin the premises will be removed at the management discretion.
9. The bringing and/or storing of thefollowing is prohibited: (i) Raw or exposed cinema films; (ii) Flammable objects, or anygoods of a combustible and/or hazardous nature; (iii) Goods of objectionablenature.The Guest shall be solely liable andresponsible to the management, the other guests, invitees’ visitors, agents andservants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused bysuch article/goods or as a result of the guests' own negligence andnon-observance of any instructions.
10. Please report immediately to Front Deskany damage to property or broken fixtures for prompt repair.
11. No pets allowed in the property. Noeating or drinking is allowed in the room. Pungent food is strictly prohibitedon the premises.
12. Please be considerate by keeping noiseto a minimal level and refrain from playing loud music at all times.
13. Please throw your trash in garbagecontainers and keep the premises clean and orderly.
14. The property shall not be liable forany losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of anycancellation of the reservation by the property.
15. Please treat our staff withrespect. Any guests engaging ininappropriate conduct or behavior may be asked to leave without a refund.
16. The management reserves the right toadd to, alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules which are apart of the Hotels Act.
17. In accordance with the Personal DataProtection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that by checking in as a guest, you haveagreed that 5Footway Inn and its parent, subsidiaries, related and/oraffiliated companies and organizations (hereafter collectively referred to as“5Footway” may collect, use, disclose and/or transfer your personal data. It isunderstood that 5Footway will not disclose personal data to a third party tocross sell or to procure business.
18. 5footway.inn, its officers, staff oragents are under no circumstances liable for any claim of injury, loss or damage,or any indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person orperson’s property whatsoever.
19. You hereby indemnify, defend and holdharmless 5footway.inn, its officers, staff or agents from and against any andall loss, costs, penalties, fines, damages, expenses, liabilities, and claimsarising out of, involving, or in connection with, your stay with us.