Amanda’s Village Inn and the historic Village of Saranac Lake are located in the heart of New York's Adirondack Mountains, between Tupper Lake and The Olympic Village of Lake Placid. The unique location of Saranac Lake and its wide variety of year-round activities make it the ideal vacation destination. If you are looking for an entertaining and relaxing place to visit, come and see our charming villages of Saranac Lake, Lake Placid and the beautiful surrounding Adirondack Mountains. Our Adirondack Inn is open year round, located on River Street opposite the park and public boat launch with spectacular views of Lake Flower. We are within walking distance of the downtown shopping district, numerous restaurants, churches and a host of entertaining activities. Lake Placid and its many activities are only an eight-minute drive away.
Property Name: Amanda Village
Address 1: 185 River Street
City : Saranac Lake - New York
Postal Code : 12983
Contact Name: Andrew Milne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- RESERVATIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS, INCLUDING CANCELLATION POLICY:
Not All Rooms Are Pet Friendly!
NO SMOKING or COOKING IN OUR ROOMS: Amanda's Village Motel is proud of our non-smoking / no cooking policy since 2003. Rooms where patrons have smoked or cooked require additional efforts to clean before our next guests arrive, so before you think about smoking or cooking, please consider the following…
- ANY VIOLATION of this policy will result in a non-negotiable $250 surcharge, and you will be asked to leave, "no refunds".
- Charge Policy: Early departure/cancellation: If you depart early or you cancel or fail to honor any reservation for any reason, you will not receive any credit or refund.
Extending your stay will require a new reservation for the additional date(s), subject to availability and prevailing rates.
All reservations made need to have a valid Credit Card at time of reservation. At the time a reservation is made the valid Credit Card presented to Amanda’s Village Motel is authorized to be used for the intended reservation, cancellation policy or for any damages accrued at the time of stay. Also any and all incidentals also will be charged to this Credit Card.
- Guest Payment Agreement: A reservation is a contract between you and Amanda’s Village Motel, LLC, please honor it as you would expect us to honor our commitment. You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand. All reservations are final. By making a reservation with Amanda’s Village Motel, LLC and releasing your name, address, telephone number, and credit card information, you are entering into a binding legal agreement to be charged the full amount of your reservation. Releasing your name, address, telephone number, and credit card information is creating a digital signature for that reservation, therefore making the phone reservation a legal binding agreement to be charged the full amount of that said reservation. You agree by checking the above during your reservation process "I acknowledge reading the Cancellation Policy and I agree to pay according to the terms stated" box you are entering into an agreement with Amanda’s Village Motel, LLC to be charged the full amount of your reservation.
- Group Bookings: For a group bookings of 3 or more rooms, please contact 518-891-0922
Booking Direct: You want the best deal on your room and we make sure you get it. That’s why we offer a 15% discount for booking directly through us or our website.
Use Promo Code: DIRECT for 15% off
- Guest Safety Policy: As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from. Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded.
- Minimum Age Policy: All guests must be 21 years or older to confirm guestroom accommodations at Hotel Amanda. A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of check in for age verification.
- Room Cleaning Policy: Should you need fresh towels or linen, please call 518-891-0922 or email email@example.com
- Room Policy: We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the front desk immediately after registration to avoid responsibility and potential charges. The hotel allows guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them. Sing your heart out and have passionate conversation all day long, but from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
- Parking Policy: Vacations should be stress-free and for that reason, you get to park right in front of your room (or super close). By parking a vehicle at our facility, you (and your guests) are doing so on your own accord. The hotel does not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property. But guess what? We’ve got state-of-the-art surveillance cameras watching over the parking lot so, should anything seem amiss, let us know, and we’ll check out the footage. And if you plan on leaving your car in our parking lot for a while, not problem, just let us know, as we reserve the right to tow vehicles.
- Firearms Policy: Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state and local laws with respect to firearms. Subject to the following restrictions, guests of Hotel Amanda who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto hotel premises, provided that the presence of the firearm on hotel premises: is for storage purposes only; the firearm is and remains at all times unloaded; the firearm is and remains secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container, provided by the guest, while transported to or from the guest room and while stored therein; and the firearm remains securely safeguarded at all times in a locked guest room or locked personal vehicle, except when transporting the firearm to or from a guest room. Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises, without refund. The hotel premises are private property, and our firearms policy applies to: (i) all firearms, regardless of whether the firearm is a handgun or a long-barreled gun; and (ii) all guests and visitors, even those possessing a valid license or permit to carry a firearm. The only exception to the restrictions described in this firearms policy statement is for law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties.
- Cancellation Policy: Amanda’s Village Motel Policy for Cancellation: Under our standard cancellation policy, we require notification by telephone only, 72 hours prior to your arrival, by noon, there is a 10% fee on any cancellation. However, we require 14 / 30 days notice, also by noon on the day of notification, during local special events. As of January 1st 2010 the cancellation policy for events that require a 30 day notice is: One (1) night’s rate for any cancellation prior to 30 days of the event. If you have a question about when local events take place, simply call us toll-free at 1.800.803.6170. All phone reservations have been made aware of these policies, and have been instructed to visit our web page during the reservation process.
- These dates are also our “Blackout Dates” for any discounts, promotions, or gift certificate.
Winter Carnival 2/4/22 - 2/13/22,
Memorial Day weekend, 5/28/22- 5/30/22,
July 4th holiday, 7/1/22 – 7/5/22,
Ironman Lake Placid, 7/21/22-7/25/22,
Can-Am Rugby week, 7/29/22 – 7/31/22,
Lake Placid Summit Classic Lacrosse 8/1/22-8/7/22
No discounts or promotions on these dates. The blackout dates require cancellation 7 days prior to check in. If you cancel after the 7 day mark you will be charged for one night’s stay plus taxes. Pet Policy and No Smoking Policy.
- Noise Policy
We expect guests to be respectful and mindful that visitors to the Adirondacks typically enjoy peace and quiet. Noise free rooms are not guaranteed.
- Refunds: Amanda’s Village Motel does not issue refunds at any point. Should you cancel your reservation once charged or choose to leave prior to original departure date you will be charged and not refunded. In an emergency situation a credit may be issued for a return stay; however no refund will be given. A credit given excludes Event Dates.
- Details on Rates: All rates are based on double occupancy. If more than two people will occupy the room, there is an additional charge for each person over 12 who will be staying. Check-in time is 2:00pm; check-out time is 10:30am. No refunds on early departure.
- >>> Not All Rooms Are Pet Friendly!<<<
- Dogs are welcome, but with the following restrictions
- $75 fee per accomidation
- Must be on a Flea and Tick Program
- Maximum is 2 (two) dogs
- Not all Rooms are pet-friendly
- We MUST know in advance if you will be bringing your dog
- Dogs Must not be left unattended at any time.
- You are responsible for any injury, bother, or damage caused by your dog.
- We only allow dogs under 40lbs in our pet room(s).
- No Pit-bull, Boxer’s or German Shepard’s Please.
- Dogs may not be left unattended on the property.
- They should be on a leash at all times on the property and you are required to pick up after your dog.