Hostel du Nord is excited to be the first of its kind in Duluth, offering an experience like no other: Affordable, stylish comfort in the heart of the city. Our staff will be ready to provide you with a personalized experience, and connect you to whatever activities inspire you — whether that be outdoor adventures, historic landmarks, music hotspots, craft brews, homegrown dining, or the best views of the world’s biggest lake.The historic Garon Bros jewelers building, located on 217 West 1st Street, is getting a complete makeover to prepare for our grand opening late October 2018! HdN is preserving historic detailing and features of the original building and reimagining the historic landmark of downtown Duluth to ensure that whatever your budget and whatever your adventure, you’ll have a homebase that feels like home.
Address 1: 217 W 1st St
City : Duluth - Minnesota
Postal Code : 55802
Contact Name : Bob Monahan
Phone : 218-341-0793
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Airport shuttle
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:30 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 0%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Terms and Conditions
- RESPECT ALL people and property you come in contact with at Hostel du Nord (please see Golden Rule below)
- No illegal drugs allowed on hostel premises.
- No smoking inside the hostel. Smoking is permitted in designated areas, such as in the back alley (look for signage).
- No non-paying guests allowed in sleeping areas.
- No animals or critters. Service and/or therapy animals allowed.
- Any guest under 21 years of age caught consuming alcohol will be reported to the police.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed if consumed moderately and responsibly; any excessive intoxication and or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated.
- Hostel du Nord is not liable for any injury or loss of personal property.
- Golden Rule: Treat all guests and staff how you would like to be treated. In order to create a pleasant environment for everyone, please practice proper hygiene, dress appropriately, clean up after yourself, and be kind!
- ABSOLUTELY no outside/personal bedding. There will be a $200 fine to the guest.
- PLEASE do NOT infringe, spit, urinate, or set foot upon any neighboring properties. Our neighbors are our friends and we’d like to keep them that way.
- IMPORTANT: We are in the sleep business. Our guests are likely to be exhausted from a day of exploring the Twin Ports and would greatly appreciate you letting them get their well-deserved Z’s.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS MAY BE PENALIZED AT THE MANAGEMENT’S DISCRETION. WHICH MIGHT INCLUDE:
REMOVAL FROM HOSTEL WITH NO REFUND.
- A FINE FOR CERTAIN VIOLATIONS.
- FULL COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY.
- STAFF COMPENSATION FOR ANY INTERVENTION MEASURES.
- Do not to give the door codes to people who are not paying guests at the hostel.
- Make sure food in fridges are labeled with name and their check out date.
- Sauna is available for paying guests only. You must be 15+ years of age and you must wear a bathing suit while using the sauna.
- We are not liable for injury or loss of any personal property on the premises of Hostel du Nord.