Property Name: Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel
Address 1: Bajada De La Garita 3
Address 2 : Centro
City : San Miguel de Allende - Guanajuato
Postal Code : 37700
Contact Name: Susan Cordelli
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 50.00
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Our base rates do not include taxes and prices are quoted in $USD
- We welcome the following credit cards: VISA & MasterCard
- We can accept AMEX for an additional fee of 5%
- You will see a retention 100% of the total amount on your credit-card as an industry hold
- Check-in: 3:00PM - CHECK OUT at 12:00PM (noon)
- CHILDREN & PETS: not suitable for pets, but well-behaved children are welcome with constant supervision by parent or guardian
- SMOKING: Not permitted in any indoor space nor near any doors leading into the indoors. Only permitted on the rooftop deck. If you smoke in your room or any indoor spaces, a US$500.00 cleaning-fee will be added to your credit card on file. Cigars are NOT permitted.
- Requiring a FACTURA, you must request that when making your reservation (No discount rates apply)
- 15% Discounts offered on all payment made by Cash or Bank transfer when you book directly with us by phone or email. (Expedia, Hotels, Booking or any other 3rd party reservations are excluded)
We STRONGLY suggest that you buy when making travel plans to purchase "Travelers Insurance" for any circumstances that may arise, especially COVID19
HOLIDAY RESERVATION WEEKS: Easter, Thanksgiving, Dia de los Muertos (Halloween), Christmas & New Years: all rooms must be booked for a minimum of 5 nights and will reflect our holiday rates & fees. April 5-12, 2020, October 26 - November 3, November 23 - 29, 2020 & December 21, 2020 - January 7, 2021.
Cancellations: Must be made 60 days before arrival, a charge of US$100.00 will apply per room. You will be a charge for the total stay between 60 and 00 days. No Show: Forfeiture of 100% of the total stay booked.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes or cancellations that do not suit our policies.
- There are no refunds for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds due to bad weather, tropical storms, airline cancellations, sickness's, virus's like COVID19, hurricanes or any other natural disasters. We urge you to take out Travel Insurance t when making your trip plans to protect against any unforeseen events. here are some companies: allianztravelinsurance.com, worldnomads.com or purchase by the airline carrier of your choice.
Terms and Conditions
VALET PARKING POLICY:
- Psychological or physical damage resulting from any delay or cancellation.
- If a guest were to get sick during your vacation or if you had to interrupt your stay, any medical expenses or hospital is the responsibility of the same, as well as changes or flight cancellations, diseases , epidemics or unexpected conditions.
- Customers that leave the fireplace on in the room and cause damage to your person, personal items or our space which you will then be responsible to repair and replace by Mexican law.
- Loss of documentations, visas, passports , etc,. while staying at Casa Schuck.
- Last minute changes in travel, or you entering the country.
- Loss of anything of yours of value, clothing, items, money, etc. -
- Liability for acts, omissions, or any complaint or dissatisfaction arising from the services, under which we have no control or legal relationship on its personnel, equipment or operation.
Health and Hygiene – Lysol has developed a global program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay. In addition, experts from the Infection Prevention and Control team at WHO will advise and assist in enhancing cleaning disinfection protocols.
- You will have your temperature checked upon check-in and at one other point of the day.
- If you present symptoms of COVID19 during your stay, we will be happy to assist in any way possible
- Masks and Other Protective Equipment. All of our Team Members and guests wear face coverings while in public areas. As such, we recommend bringing one with you.
- Rooms are sealed to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned
- Guest-accessible sanitizing gel at entrances and high traffic areas
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Social Distance. Social Distancing continues to be a recommended or required practice in public settings. We’ve adjusted common areas to help guests adhere to these guidelines. During your stay, please be mindful of other guests and Team Members and maintain the suggested six feet of distance.
- Our breakfast service has been modified according to the health regulations.
- During your stay the maid or any of the hotel staff will not enter your room to clean, if you need something additional, we will gladly deliver it to you at the door of your room. You could request for assistance through our Nucleus system in your room.
- Some hotel areas are under renovations we ask you for an apology for the inconvenience.