Property Name: Casa Schuck boutique b&b
Address 1: Bajada De La Garita 3
Address 2 : Centro
City : San Miguel de Allende - Guanajuato
Postal Code : 37700
Contact Name: Susan Cordelli
- Baggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Photocopying services
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
- Welcome drink
- Face masks available for guests
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $50.00
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Base rates do not include taxes and fees and are quoted in $USD and based on single or double occupancy
- We welcome : VISA & MasterCard.
- You will see a retention of funds (100% of the total amount) on your credit card as standard industry "hold"
- CHECK-IN: 3:00PM - CHECK OUT at 12:00PM (noon). Late check out is available at an additional fee.
- Casa Schuck is not suitable for pets, but well-behaved children of all ages are welcome, with constant supervision by parent or guardian. Seeing eye dogs and service animals are welcome.
- SMOKING: Not permitted in any indoor space nor near any doors leading into any public rooms. Smoking of cigarettes is only permitted on the upper rooftop deck. If you smoke in your room or any indoor spaces, a US$500.00 cleaning-fee will be added to your credit card on file. The smoking of cigars is NOT permitted at Casa Schuck.
- If you are requiring a FACTURA, you must request that when making your reservation, you must pay by credit cards: VISA or M/C only. (No promotions or special rates apply to receive a factura)
- Promotions and discounted rates offered by Casa Schuck can only be made by Cash or Bank Transfer (Book Direct). We do not accept credit cards for discounted rates or promotions. (Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTonight.com, or any other 3rd party reservation portals are excluded from Casa Schuck promotions or quoted discounts through Book Direct).
- If you bring your own car and require parking, or are interested in our third party valet service (which will pick up and deliver your car to the house with a 30-minute advance notice) please confirm with us when you confirm your booking. We do not have on-premises parking, and rely on outside services for valet services, which has a current fee as of September 2022 $300.00 pesos per night (subject to change at any time). This a third party service, not related to Casa Schuck, and any issue concerning your service with them will be taken up with their own management.
- All guests should recognize that Casa Schuck will not be held responsible for theft, sickness, or accidents that may happen during your stay.
We strongly suggest that you purchase "Travelers Insurance" for any circumstances that may arise, especially COVID19 when planning your trip and reservations. We can recommend agencies that handle such insurance.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the check in date will receive a full refund minus a cancellation fee of USD$100.00 per room. No refund will be given in cancellation is less than 30 days.
In the case of a no-show on day of arrival the total amount of your stay will be charged. If you leave prior to departure date the total amount of your stay will be charged to your card. Forfeiture of 100% of the total booked reservation charges.
- HOLIDAY CANCELLATIONS: Easter, Thanksgiving, Dia de los Muertos (Halloween), Christmas & New Years: Minimum (5 nights) must be reserved and will reflect our holiday rates & fees.
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to the check in date will receive a full refund minus the cancellation fee of $100 USD per room. No refund will be given in cancellation is less than 30 days.
-- April 5 - 18, 2022,
-- October 26 - November 3, 2022
-- November 23 - 29, 2022
-- December 21, 2022 - January 7, 2023
- Securing a reservation with your credit-card means you accept the “terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policies” and you are aware that no exceptions will be made for medical reasons, lack of traveling documents, family emergencies or any other reason whatsoever. We urge you to take out Travel Insurance when making your trip plans to protect against any unforeseen events.- There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes or cancellations that do not suit our policies - There are no refunds for early checkouts - There are no refunds due to bad weather, tropical storms, airline cancellations, illnesses, viruses like COVID19, hurricanes or any other natural disasters. We urge you to take out Travel Insurance when making your trip plans to protect against any unforeseen events. Here are some companies: allianztravelinsurance.com, worldnomads.com or purchase by the airline carrier of your choice.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Free WIFI throughout the hacienda: WIFI Password is: pancakes!
- Refrigerator off the main patio containing: beers, sodas, and juices: please mark all your items on the paper provided as it's on an honor system - thank you!
- Front desk staff can provide bottles of wine, make you mixed drinks from our formal stocked bar at any time, just ask or order from your room by using our Nucleus communication system
- Massage services: in the privacy of your room. Front Desk will provide pricing for 60, 90, 120 min. massages as well as romantic couples’ massages
- Wine Rack: In each room, there is a wine rack provided with 2-bottles of wine and 2 wine glasses as well as a corkscrew. If you would like any other brand of wine or champagne, we would be happy to provide for you.
- Chimney & Heaters: Please ask for assistance, the Front Desk in order to show you how it works and light it for you. Please do not sleep with the units left on for your own safety, they are to heat up space, then to shut down while sleeping.
- Ceiling Fans & Air Coolers: The Air Coolers are used mainly at night while sleeping or during the hottest part of the day between 2:00PM to 7:00PM and work with cooled water & ice. The Front desk staff will ask you when you are leaving for dinner what time you will be back to have them ready for your use upon arrival. Coupled with the ceiling fans, in the high desert, they work quite well. Please turn them off at all other times, thank you!
- Nucleus Communication System: Upon check-in, you will be shown how to use them to communicate for any reason to the Front Desk.
- Bathroom / Room Amenities: Bottled water, Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Body-wash, Liquid Hand Soap, Bar soap, and Q-tips are stocked in the room. If you forgot a toothbrush, need a hair cap, a comb, we have them at the Front Desk along with Earplugs as in San Miguel there are always random church bells, fireworks, and noises you may not be used to.
We would love it when you taking photos while on vacation within Casa Schuck boutique hotel, please hash-tagging (#CasaSchuck) on Facebook, Instagram, or any Social Media porfavor. Photos of yourselves enjoying the interior atmosphere, by the pool, on the rooftop, in your room, or in the breakfast room.Mil gracias & enjoy your stay!
Terms and Conditions
VALET PARKING POLICY:
- Psychological or physical damage resulting from any delay or cancellation.
- If a guest were to get sick during your vacation or if you had to interrupt your stay, any medical expenses or hospital is the responsibility of the same, as well as changes or flight cancellations, diseases , epidemics or unexpected conditions.
- Customers that leave the fireplace on in the room and cause damage to your person, personal items or our space which you will then be responsible to repair and replace by Mexican law.
- Loss of documentations, visas, passports , etc,. while staying at Casa Schuck.
- Last minute changes in travel, or you entering the country.
- Loss of anything of yours of value, clothing, items, money, etc. -
- Liability for acts, omissions, or any complaint or dissatisfaction arising from the services, under which we have no control or legal relationship on its personnel, equipment or operation.
Health and Hygiene – Lysol has developed a global program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay. In addition, experts from the Infection Prevention and Control team at WHO will advise and assist in enhancing cleaning disinfection protocols.
- You will have your temperature checked upon check-in and at one other point of the day.
- If you present symptoms of COVID19 during your stay, we will be happy to assist in any way possible
- Masks and Other Protective Equipment. All of our Team Members and guests wear face coverings while in public areas. As such, we recommend bringing one with you.
- Rooms are sealed to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned
- Guest-accessible sanitizing gel at entrances and high traffic areas
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Social Distance. Social Distancing continues to be a recommended or required practice in public settings. We’ve adjusted common areas to help guests adhere to these guidelines. During your stay, please be mindful of other guests and Team Members and maintain the suggested six feet of distance.
- Our breakfast service has been modified according to the health regulations.
- During your stay the maid or any of the hotel staff will not enter your room to clean, if you need something additional, we will gladly deliver it to you at the door of your room. You could request for assistance through our Nucleus system in your room.
- Some hotel areas are under renovations we ask you for an apology for the inconvenience.