Property Name: Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel
Address 1: Bajada De La Garita 3
Address 2 : Centro
City : San Miguel de Allende - Guanajuato
Postal Code : 37700
Contact Name: Alejandra Castro
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
- Welcome Drink
- • Complimentary Gourmet Full Mexican Breakfast •
- • Ceiling Fan •
- • Bilingual Staff •
- • Nucleus Communication Service from your room to Front Desk •
- • WIFI: Highest Speed Available •
- • Bath Tub
- • Organic Amenities: Body wash
- Shampoo and Conditioner •
- • Laundry and Dry Cleaning service available •
- • Blackout Curtains •
- • Fresh Flowers •
- • Bottled Water •
- • Massage Services in the privacy of your room •
- • 24/7 Front and Conceirge Desk •
- Valet Service - fee
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 50.00
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Our rates do NOT include taxes and prices are quoted in $USD
- We welcome the following credit cards: VISA and MasterCard
- We can accept AMEX for an additional fee of 5%
- You will see a credit card hold of the 100% of the total
- Check-in: 3:00PM - CHECK OUT at 12:00PM (noon)
- HOLIDAY DATES: Easter week, Thanksgiving week, Christmas week & New Years week, all guest rooms and houses must be booked for a minimum of 5 nights and will reflect and extra holiday rates and fees
- CHILDREN & PETS: not suitable for pets, but well-behaved children are welcome with constant supervision by parent or guardian
- SMOKING: Smoking is permitted in only some outdoor common areas of rooms or homes, but not if you smoke in your room, a US$500.00 cleaning-fee will be added to your credit card on file. Cigars are not permitted in ant area of the hacienda
- Requiring a FACTURA, you must request that when making your reservation (No discount rates apply)
- 15% Discounts offered on all payment made by cash or bank transfer when you book directly with us by phone or email. (Expedia, Hotels, Booking, and any other 3rd party reservations are excluded)
- Easter Week, Thanksgiving Week, Christmas Week & New Years Week: April 14-20, 2019, November 23 - 30, 2019 & December 16, 2019 - January 6, 2020) Cancellations: Must be made 50 days before arrival, a charge of US$100.00 will apply per room. You will be a charge for the total stay between 50 and 00 days. No Show: A fee will apply for the total stay booked.
- Summer 2019 (July 15 - August 19, 2019) Cancellation: Must be made 30 days before arrival will be canceled without penalty. You will be a charge for the total stay between 30 and 00 days. No Show: A fee will apply for the total stay booked.- All other 2019 dates: (January 8 - April 13, 2019, April 21 - July 14, 2019 & August 20 - December 15, 2019) Cancellations: Must be made 30 days before arrival will be canceled without penalty. You will be a charge for the total stay between 30 and 00 days. No Show: A fee will apply for the total stay booked.
- Securing a reservation with your credit-card means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy, and you are aware that no exceptions will be made for medical reasons, lack of traveling documents, family emergencies or any other reason whatsoever. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 30 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 30 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- There are no refunds for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes or any other natural disasters. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
- Please purchase travel insurance for your trip. Travel Insurance will pay for anything that might happen before or during your trip, including covering medical expenses, evacuation expenses, trip cancellation costs, etc. Ask your Travel agent, or you can purchase it yourself online. Do your research before purchasing. To help you get started with your research, the following are a couple of possible options (there are many more): allianztravelinsurance.com, worldnomads.com
Terms and Conditions
VALET PARKING POLICY:
- Daily cost of US$20.00 per day in a secured parking lot. The hotel is not liable for any damage, imperfections or accident that may occur to your car when use the Valet Parking service or when being parked car in the company with whom we contract for this service. We are not responsible for any psychological or physical damage resulting from any delay or cancellation of service. The hotel assumes no responsibility for car accessories or any item(s) within it. It does not assume responsibility for any loss or damage by fires, theft or any other incident. Nor is liable for any incident reported, after the vehicle has left the property. If you park your car on the street, it is under their responsibility and the company is not responsible for damage, loss or fines.
CUSTOMARY TIPPING: We are asked daily what the "proper" tipping for the staff. You may use the same tipping standards used in North America. We feel it is strictly up to you. We have provided you a envelope in your room to use at your discretion. If there is something wrong with the level of service that you are receiving, please let the manager or owners know immediately.
CASA SCHUCK boutique hotel and its employees shall not be liable or responsible for all the following.
- Psychological or physical damage resulting from any delay or cancellation.
- If a guest were to get sick during your vacation or if you had to interrupt your stay, any medical expenses or hospital is the responsibility of the same, as well as changes or flight cancellations, diseases , epidemics or unexpected conditions.
- Customers that leave the fireplace on in the room and cause damage to your person, personal items or our space which you will then be responsible to repair and replace by Mexican law.
- Loss of documentations, visas, passports , etc,. while staying at Casa Schuck.
- Last minute changes in travel, or you entering the country.
- Loss of anything of yours of value, clothing, items, money, etc. -
- Liability for acts, omissions, or any complaint or dissatisfaction arising from the services, under which we have no control or legal relationship on its personnel, equipment or operation.
- If for some reason there is damage, staining, accidents, breakage of any kind in our rooms or throughout the hacienda during your stay, caused by you, your family, your friends, please advise immediately to determine the value of replacement and/or repair. The cost of repair or replacement will be charged to your credit card on file.