Property Name: Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel
Address 1: Bajada De La Garita 3
Address 2 : Centro
City : San Miguel de Allende - Guanajuato
Postal Code : 37700
Contact Name: Susan Cordelli
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
- Welcome Drink
- Valet Service - fee
- Complimentary full gourmet breakfast
- Blackout curtains
- Fresh flowers
- Ceiling Fans
- Purified Bottled Water
- Bilingual Staff
- Nucleus Communication Service to Front Desk
- WIFI Highest Speed Available in San Miguel
- Luxurious Bathtubs
- Organic: Shampoo Body Wash and Lotion
- Laundry & Drycleaning service available
- Purified Water Bottles Complimentary
- Blackout Curtians
- Massage Service in your room upon request
- 24/7 Front Desk & Concierge
- Excursion service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 50.00
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Our base rates do not include taxes and prices are quoted in $USD
- We welcome the following credit cards: VISA & MasterCard
- We can accept AMEX for an additional fee of 5%
- You will see a retention 100% of the total amount on your credit-card as an industry hold
- Check-in: 3:00PM - CHECK OUT at 12:00PM (noon)
- CHILDREN & PETS: not suitable for pets, but well-behaved children are welcome with constant supervision by parent or guardian
- SMOKING: Smoking is permitted in only some outdoor common areas of rooms or homes, but not if you smoke in your room, a US$500.00 cleaning-fee will be added to your credit card on file. Cigars are not permitted in ant area of the hacienda
- Requiring a FACTURA, you must request that when making your reservation (No discount rates apply)
- 15% Discounts offered on all payment made by Cash or Bank transfer when you book directly with us by phone or email. (Expedia, Hotels, Booking, and any other 3rd party reservations are excluded)
HOLIDAY RESERVATION WEEKS: Easter, Thanksgiving, Dia de los Muertos ( Halloween) , Christmas & New Years : all rooms must be booked for a minimum of 5 nights and will reflect our holiday rates & fees
- There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 30 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- There are no refunds for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes or any other natural disasters. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
Terms and Conditions
VALET PARKING POLICY:
- Daily cost of US$20.00 per day in a secured parking lot. The hotel is not liable for any damage, imperfections or accident that may occur to your car when use the Valet Parking service or when being parked car in the company with whom we contract for this service. We are not responsible for any psychological or physical damage resulting from any delay or cancellation of service. The hotel assumes no responsibility for car accessories or any item(s) within it. It does not assume responsibility for any loss or damage by fires, theft or any other incident. Nor is liable for any incident reported, after the vehicle has left the property. If you park your car on the street, it is under their responsibility and the company is not responsible for damage, loss or fines.
CASA SCHUCK boutique hotel and its employees shall not be liable or responsible for all the following.
- Psychological or physical damage resulting from any delay or cancellation.
- If a guest were to get sick during your vacation or if you had to interrupt your stay, any medical expenses or hospital is the responsibility of the same, as well as changes or flight cancellations, diseases , epidemics or unexpected conditions.
- Customers that leave the fireplace on in the room and cause damage to your person, personal items or our space which you will then be responsible to repair and replace by Mexican law.
- Loss of documentations, visas, passports , etc,. while staying at Casa Schuck.
- Last minute changes in travel, or you entering the country.
- Loss of anything of yours of value, clothing, items, money, etc. -
- Liability for acts, omissions, or any complaint or dissatisfaction arising from the services, under which we have no control or legal relationship on its personnel, equipment or operation.
- If for some reason there is damage, staining, accidents, breakage of any kind in our rooms or throughout the hacienda during your stay, caused by you, your family, your friends, please advise immediately to determine the value of replacement and/or repair. The cost of repair or replacement will be charged to your credit card on file.