volver a Gocta Natura Reserve
Room Type
Price From
Price for {%days%} Night(s)
Max
Adults
Children
Rooms

Filter by accommodation type:

Filter by accommodation:


31 Available

31 Unavailable

31 Today

31 Restrictions apply

Accommodation(s) for

BOOK NOW

Contact Information

Additional Guests

Payment Method

It is the responsibility of the guest to include all transfer fees and charges to ensure that the hotel receives the full booking amount. Please follow the instructions on your email confirmation to complete the transfer.

Contact Permission

Acepto recibir un correo de parte de Gocta Natura Reserve al terminar mi visita para poder evaluar la calidad del servicio y poder calificarlos opcionalmente en TripAdvisor. 

* Please let us know if you would like us to contact you or not by selecting one of the options below.

Secure Online Payment Learn More
Property Information

Our unique boutique lodge offers the perfect stay for travellers who want to explore the amazing Kuellap ruins as well as the natural wonders of the ecosystem surrounding the breath taking Gocta waterfalls in Perú.


Property Name: Gocta Natura Reserve

Address 1: Camino Cocachimba S/N

City : Cocachimba - Amazonas

Postal Code : 01100

Contact Name: Rocio Florez

Phone: na

Email: reservas@goctanaturareserve.com

Amenities
  • Lounge
  • Meeting rooms
  • Swimming pool
  • Welcome Drink
  • Cabañas con vista a las cataratas de Gocta o al bosque.
  • Desayuno incluido

Check-In / Check-Out Policies

This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.

Check-In: 3:00 PM

Check-Out: 11:00 AM

Property and Cancellation Policies :
We accept cancellations up to 30 days prior to check in for which we will charge 30% of the deposit. You may use the remaining 70% of the deposit towards a future reserve. Cancellations received with less than 30 days won´t be refunded.

Terms and Conditions

Gocta Natura Reserve está exonerado del pago del Impuesto General a las Ventas por estar ubicado en la Amazonia peruana. Los precios son libres del IGV. 
Para hacer reservas de grupos, de más de 3 días de duración, o reservas con niños menores de 12 años, por favor comunicarse con nosotros al correo reservations@goctanaturareserve.com  

  

RATE CHECK
rate check title RATE CHECK

Prices above may or may not include taxes
cloudbeds logo
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We are proud to offer the lowest price available to our consumers directly on our website. This feature is our confirmation of that guarantee. Booking direct allows us to provide you our guest with the highest standard of service possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to your stay.
check sign RATE CHECK
This is the lowest available rate on matching your search criteria.
This price check was performed to ensure our direct rates can't be beaten elsewhere. Help support our hotel and book direct today.