Adults only resort and hostel. Featuring Bourbon Street Restaurant, personal care and services amenities and SkyBox night club.
Property Name: Ahnvee Resort
Street Address: Calle Pedro Clisante, 150
City : Sosua - Puerto Plata
Postal Code : 57000
Contact Name: MILKA DOMINGUEZ
- Fitness center
- Gift shop
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Front Desk Desk Services associates are available to our guests every day from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. All guests will be subject to a pre-check in screening which includes but is not limited to contactless temperature check and presentation of affidavit of health. Please see full pre check in screening procedure below.
Check in procedure, includes temperature check, luggage disinfection, affidavits of health, and sanitization. a. Early check-in may be requested. Approval is subject to room availability and granted by hotel logistics and operations team signature. Please refer to the table below for fee schedules for early check in:
**Once a guest has successfully checked in, room rates are non-refundable** b. Guests will be issued 1 room key and one safe key at check in. Fee for replacement of each lost room key is USD$10, and each safe key replacement cost is USD$100. Ahnvee Resort and Sports is not liable for lost or stolen property. Please take appropriate measures to secure your belongings safely. c. WiFi is available to our guests on a secure network across the entirety of our property, free of charge. The wi-fi code will be issued to guests upon check in. d. Cancellation Policy, deposits, refunds, and penalties: Reservation fees will be credited to a rebooked reservation if a guest is unable to pass the Covid-19 pre-check in screening. Guests are subject to penalties of fines, removal/banning from premises, or referral to local authorities if the listed and posted policies are not heeded. f. Prohibited items include firearms, illegal substances or dangerous weapons g. Government-issued identification for all parties must be presented at check in.
Check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
Late check- out may be requested by 11:30 p.m. of the scheduled check out day. Approval is subject to room availability and granted by hotel logistics and operations team signatures. Ahnvee Hotel and Sports reserves the right to remove customers’ belongings if a room needs to be evacuated, and/ or retain the hold fee authorized at check-in.
Please refer to the table below for fee schedules for late check out:
3:05 – 6:00 p.m.USD $60 per person
After 6:05 p.m room rate for one additional night
a. A room cleaning/deodorizing penalty of $250 will be charged for smoking in guest rooms b. Security will enforce immediate removal from Ahnvee Resort and Sports if any other substance is smoked on premises, or if there is smoking of any substance, including tobacco, in guest rooms.
Restaurant and Center Pool Bar
Member guests meals are served at our main poolside restaurant and bar only, according to the following schedule:
Restaurant and center pool bar close at 10:30 p.m. We do not offer room service at our facility.
8. Tipping policy: Tips and gratuity are not included in our hotel, restaurant, sports facility or bar advertised pricing. Guests may feel free to tip staff for exceptional service. 9. No soliciting is allowed.
Ahnvee Sports Facility Gym is open to members and hotel guests only, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Hospital-grade disinfectants will be used to thoroughly clean each guest room, with special attention paid to all high-touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, light switches and all handles, remotes control, clock-radios, lamps, etc).
- Upon guest check in, each room will include a sealed safety kit containing a face mask and soap.
- All guest keys will be disinfected via UV light treatment upon check out.
- We will utilize hospital-grade disinfectants throughout all public areas, including restrooms and gym, cleaning often.
- All high-touch public area surfaces such as handrails, handles, tables, and seating will be wiped down with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed in key areas throughout the hotel including entrance, front desk and common areas.
- Prior to opening each day, we employ hospital-grade disinfectants on all areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at entrances.
- Tables and chairs are spaced a minimum of 6 feet (2 m) apart to allow for safe distances between guests, and we will restrict numbers of diners in restaurant to uphold safe social distancing guidelines.
- We will provide no-touch table service adhering to safe social distancing guidelines.
- Single use disposable menus will be made available.
- All shared items and food and beverage areas will be sanitized after each use.
COVID-19 Safety We have been focused on readiness to re-open in response to the COVID-19 crisis, by we have establishing scientifically-informed cleanliness standards. Our goal is to safeguard the well-being of our visitors, guests, and team members. Our strengthened safety and cleaning measures were created upon the directives and best practices from the World Health Organization (WHO) and our own Ministry of Public Health. These measures apply to our entire facility: guest rooms, pools, restaurant and bar, sports facilities, and administrative offices.
These practices will be revised regularly in response to governing guidelines.
- Social Distance- We have implemented social distancing measures, with markings for guest ease, in all applicable areas.
- Sanitizer Stations- Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout all public, areas of the hotel.
- Enhanced and More Frequent Cleaning- Hospital-grade disinfectants will be standard protocol and used in guest rooms and to clean public, restaurant/bar/gym and back-of-house areas.
- Personal Protection Equipment- All staff are required to wear face masks. Guests are encouraged to do so as a condition of entering the property.
- Training and Education- We provide regular training to our hotel associates about the latest safety and cleanliness guidance.