Great Food? Checked. Great Buys? Checked. An
affordable and cool hostel right next to all the action? DOUBLE CHECKED!
Just a 5-minute walk from Chinatown MRT Station, the
modern 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 hostel features dormitory rooms with
free WiFi. The property offers free hot beverages all day at the communal
dining area. The all white air-conditioned dormitory rooms feature bunk beds
with anti-dust mite mattresses. Individual lights, electrical sockets and
personal lockers are provided for guests. Guests have access to a shared toilet
and bathroom with free toiletries and hot/cold shower. A female-only bathroom
is available. The hostel has an outdoor terrace and a cosy lounge where guests
can relax on the sofa and watch TV or use an iMac computer for free.
Self-service laundry services are available at an extra charge. Tickets to
local tourist attractions can be purchased from the front desk staff at
discounted prices. Located within walking distance to Clarke Quay and Boat
Quay, 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 is a 10-minute walk from Clarke Quay MRT
Station and a 10-minute drive from the shopping area of Orchard Road. Changi
International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
The upgrading of our Project Chinatown is recently completed. The check in areas is now on Level 2. Our refreshed property revives your imagination back in time with traces of colonial influences in the heart of ever busy China Town.
Property Name: 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1
Address 1: 63 PAGODA STREET SINGAPORE
City : Singapore - Singapore
Postal Code : 059222
Contact Name: Project Chinatown1
Phone : 6562215832
Email : email@example.com
- Laundry service
- Free Breakfast
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before proceeding with the reservation. By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the property, your stay subsequently shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The management is not liable for loss of any personal property; guests are advised to secure their personal belongings and valuables.
2. Check-in time is at 3:00 pm; Check-out time is at 11:00am. Early check-in and late checkout are not allowed. For late check out, we reserve the right to impose a penalty charge and may remove all personal items of the guest from the room after 11:00am.
3. We do not accommodate children below 2 years old. Children from the ages 2 to 12 must stay in private rooms accompanied by adults and separate beds must be booked. They are not allowed to stay in dormitories.
4. Key cards must be dropped into the box located near the entrance/exit upon check out. Lost or damaged key cards will be subject to a charge of SGD 20 per piece.
5. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the premises. A SGD500 fine will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy and in addition, the violating guests’ details will be submitted to the relevant authorities.
6. Items on loan from Front Desk must be returned upon check out to avoid a replacement charged to guest account.
7. Please switch-off all lights, air-conditioning and other electrical appliances when you leave the room and please also make sure all faucets/showers are properly turned-off after use.
8. Guests’ unattended personal belongings in the premises will be removed at the management discretion.
9. The bringing and/or storing of the following is prohibited: (i) Raw or exposed cinema films; (ii) Flammable objects, or any goods of a combustible and/or hazardous nature; (iii) Goods of objectionable nature. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, the other guests, invitees’ visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such article/goods or as a result of the guests' own negligence and non-observance of any instructions.
10. Please report immediately to Front Desk any damage to property or broken fixtures for prompt repair.
11. No pets allowed in the property. No eating or drinking is allowed in the room. Pungent food is strictly prohibited on the premises.
12. Please be considerate by keeping noise to a minimal level and refrain from playing loud music at all times.
13. Please throw your trash in garbage containers and keep the premises clean and orderly.
14. The property shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the property.
15. Please treat our staff with respect. Any guests engaging in inappropriate conduct or behavior may be asked to leave without a refund.
16. The management reserves the right to add to, alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules which are a part of the Hotels Act.
17. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that by checking in as a guest, you have agreed that 5Footway Inn and its parent, subsidiaries, related and/or affiliated companies and organizations (hereafter collectively referred to as “5Footway” may collect, use, disclose and/or transfer your personal data. It is understood that 5Footway will not disclose personal data to a third party to cross sell or to procure business.
18. 5footway.inn, its officers, staff or agents are under no circumstances liable for any claim of injury, loss or damage, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person or person’s property whatsoever.
19. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless 5footway.inn, its officers, staff or agents from and against any and all loss, costs, penalties, fines, damages, expenses, liabilities, and claims arising out of, involving, or in connection with, your stay with us.