Located at the mountain side of Mt. Tapyas, our hotel is designed like a terrace to maximize the space and the scenery. Our place has a full view of Mt. Tapyas and its famous cross. Some of the rooms also have a perfect view of Coron Bay.
We would also like to inform you that our hotel has several steps that will lead you to your comfortable rooms. Kindly note that these may not be suitable to people with disabilities or heart problems.
We assure you that Vela Terraces is your home in paradise.
Property Name: Vela Terraces Coron
Address 1: Nueva St. Poblacion 6, Coron Palawan
City : Coron - Palawan
Postal Code : 5316
Contact Name: Jose Miguel Velasquez
Phone: +63917 858 8352
- Baggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 0 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
A security deposit of Php 1,000 in cash should be settled upon arrival.
VELA TERRACES HOTEL POLICIES
EXTRA BEDDING POLICY
- The hotel does not provide blankets or pillows with cribs
FAMILY PLAN POLICY
- Room rates include the accommodation of children (12 years old or younger) who sleep in the existing bedding of a guest room.
CHECK IN – CHECK OUT POLICIES
- Hotel does offer a waitlist.
- Check-in before 2pm is offered based on availability. A fee will apply.
- For assistance with making these arrangements, please contact the Front Office, located at the Reception Desk.
- For more information, our Reservation Department (email@example.com) will be happy to assist
- Valid photo identification is required at check-in. Acceptable forms include a driver’s license, passport, and/or a proof of age card.
- Checkout time is 12 noon. Guests wishing to extend their stay will be charged a fee. Fees vary according to checkout time.
- Arrangements are subject to availability and should be made with the Front Office team located at the Reception Desk.
- For more information, our Reservation Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be happy to assist you.
- By Philippine Law, the legal age for alcoholic consumption is 18 years of age and above.
- Bathing attire is not permitted in the Lobby area or at the restaurants
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please contact the Philippine Embassy for visa requirements.
HEALTH & WELL-BEING POLICIES
- The hotel is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or other valuables left unattended in guest rooms.
- Safe deposit boxes are available for the safekeeping of these items.
- The hotel's liability regarding items in the safe deposit box is limited to the equivalent of the rate of a one night stay.
- Entertainment in mixed company or private visits from unregistered persons, in hotel guest room, is not permitted.
- A maximum of 2 (two) people are permitted to be registered to a room and must provide valid identification: passport, ID card or driver's license
- The hotel has the right to request guests and/or third parties, to vacate room or leave the hotel premises, whenever not respecting any article of the hotel’s internal rules, orbehaving improperly at the criteria of the hotel management.
- The hotel will not be held responsible for the acts or omissions of third persons, hotel employees or representatives, occurring on the premises, except, when they arise out of the strict performance of hotel employee's or representative duties.
- In any case, the hotel will not be held responsible under any circumstances for damages in excess to the equivalent of 10 (ten) times the daily room rate of the person to whom it is liable.
- Articles left behind by hotel guests and found after departure will be kept for collection by owner up to 90 (ninety) days. After that time, unclaimed items will be disposed by the hotel as seen fit.
- The hotel does not offer check cashing services or accept Traveler's Checks.
- Guests can book rates and packages in local currency and credit card.
- Rates confirmed in USD are guaranteed in U.S. dollars when paid in U.S. cash payments made by credit cards at the hotel will be charged in the local currency equivalent based on the daily exchange rate used by the hotel.
- Currency conversions by banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.