Silver Rapids Lodge is located in the heart of Minnesota’s Superior National Forest at the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW). We are one of the most historic resorts in the Ely MN area with establishment in 1919.
Located just 4 miles from Ely, Silver Rapids offers year round accommodations with lakeside cabins, motel suites and campgrounds. We are also pet friendly!
Silver Rapids Lodge is on the Prospector Loop for ATV's and Tomahawk Trail for snowmobilers, making it the perfect launch pad for your adventure!
The Rusty Cup Restaurant and Bar are on site, along with over 10 docks to fish from and extensive trails to hike behind the property.
Property Name: Silver Rapids Lodge
Street Address: 459 Kawishiwi Trl
City : Ely - Minnesota
Postal Code : 55731
- ATM on site
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Sanitized tableware
- Smoke alarms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 9:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Guests who cancel 31 or more days prior to their arrival date will be refunded their deposit, minus an 8% fee on the deposit paid.
- Guests who cancel 30 days prior to arrival will receive 50% of their deposit back.
- If cancellations are made within 29 days of arrival, the deposit is not refundable.
- Reservations may be changed to a different date with no penalty 30 or more days prior to the original arrival date.
Terms and Conditions
The balance of your stay is required upon check-in. You can pay by credit card, check, or cash.
Guests exceeding the base occupancy of each unit are considered extra guests and will require a $25/day fee.
Pets are allowed in our units. The charge for pets is $15/day per pet. Pets are allowed in the Silver Rapids Campground with the following guidelines:
- Pets must be on a leash and not left unattended
- You must clean up after your pet
- Pets are allowed on our vast private hiking trails located on the property
- Please be aware that we have very strong river currents, and it may not be safe in certain areas for pets to swim.