Property Name: Plantas y Blanco
Address 1: Luis A. Martinez y 12 de noviembre
City : Baños
Postal Code : 92103
Contact Name: Rosa Aguirre
Phone : 0992676691
Email : email@example.com
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Fast WiFi
- Coffee Shop
- Movie Room
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Terms and Conditions
1. Booking & Cancellation(a) Any deposit requested for bookings are non-refundable unless section(d) refers below.(b) Acceptance of a booking, whether verbally or in writing, shall create a legally binding contract between the Hostel and the person from whom the booking has been accepted (the client). Where the client gives credit or debit card details to the Hostel in order to guarantee a booking or in order to make payment of a deposit or in any other circumstances, then it is agreed between the parties that in the event of cancellation or non-payment the Hostel may debit the clients credit or debit card with the full amount of the cancellation charge, any amount outstanding at the end of their stay or in respect of any damage or loss of property previously in agreement per our policies.(c) The Hostel will take all reasonable steps to fulfill the reservation to best of its ability in the accordance with details provided, however it reserves the right to provide alternative services of at equal or higher value standard at no additional cost to the client.(d) The Hostel reserves the right to cancel a booking forthwith and without liability on its part in the event of damage or destruction to the Hostel by fire or any other cause beyond the control of the Hostel which shall prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with any booking. In such an event the Hostel will refund any deposit made but will have no further liability to the Guest.(e) Whilst the Hostel is taking reasonable steps to ensure that information contained within its brochures, tariffs, leaflets, website and other advertisement materials is accurate, it reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any service, facility or amenity without notice if necessary.
Cancellation(f) Cancellation within 24 hours from 5pm on the check-in date before the booked accommodation date will incur a 50% charge of anticipated revenue. The full cost of all days booked will be charged to the card provided, as security. Any change in respect of the booked dates even if the client rebooks a new period at a later date will be classed as a cancellation. Bookings of more than 5 people for 4 days or less, the cancellation period will be two (2) days unless agreed in writing between the parties. For all bookings for groups, the cancellation period is fourteen (14) days.(g) Unless your Booking has already been cancelled in accordance with Clause(f), your failure to arrive for a Booking before Midnight on the first night of the Scheduled Stay will be treated as a cancellation made on less than 24 hours notice and a Late Cancellation Charge may be made by the Hotel.(h) If you anticipate that you will fail to arrive for a Booking by midnight deadline specified in Clause(g), you must let the Hostel know and agree an alternative arrival time which will replace the deadline.(i) If after arrival you fail to stay for the full period the Hostel will, if it so wishes, be entitled to recover from you the full amount as reimbursement for revenue lost as a result of the room sitting empty.
2. Liability of the Hotel(a) The Hostel does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to any cash, money, jewelry or other articles of value UNLESS they are deposited at the Reception Office for safe keeping and a receipt is handed to the Guest by the recipient. The receipt must be presented by the Guest to reclaim their property or in the event of a claim.(b) The Hotel does not accept liability or damage to any other property of a Guest, but in certain circumstances may be liable to reimburse any loss or damage. However this will be limited to $50 for any single article and subject to a total of $100 in the case of any one Guest. No liability is accepted for any consequential loss arising from loss of or damage to property of the Guest. The Hostel does not accept responsibility for loss of, theft, nor damage to motor cars or other vehicles of any kind, or any property lost in them; motorbikes, bicycles horses or other vehicles.(c) Guests should also refer to the Notice relating to Loss or Damage to Guest's Property displayed in Reception.(d) The client undertakes to conduct his/her stay in an orderly manner and in full compliance with the rules of the hostel manager with all applicable legislation. Should infringements of this nature occur repeatedly during a stay, the hostel reserves the right to halt the event and have the facilities vacated.(e) The Hostel accepts no party group bookings, stag or hen night bookings and reserves the right to cancel a booking and have the rooms and facilities vacated should the stated nature of your stay be found to be untrue.
3. Lost KeyShould a guest lose their room and/or front door keys or not hand it into reception when they checkout then they will be charged $15.00 to cover the cost of replacement.