Property Name: Hazelwood Accommodation
Address 1: Hazelwood Accommodation
Address 2 : Northwood Ave, Santry,
City : Dublin - Co. Dublin
Postal Code : D09 N9W7
Contact Name: Duncan Cusack
Phone: 01842 8050
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
In the unlikely event that you may need to cancel or adjust your reservation within 2 weeks of your scheduled arrival date, that will result in the full rate booked being charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking or charged against a deposit that has been received. All cancellations must be done so in writing or email. if booked through booking.com then the cancellation must be processed directly with booking.com
Extra-person charges will apply and only those booked are permitted to use the facilities.
No place in a college in Dublin - This policy is applicable to full time student booking for the academic term from September.
If you are a prospective full-time student, and your offer of a place at your preferred university/higher education institution is withdrawn or your visa application is not accepted, you may be eligible to receive a refund of your deposit minus a administration fee of €50. If you have been accepted into a College or University outside Dublin you will be eligible for a refund. If your college is within Dublin you will not be eligible for a refund.To cancel you must supply either (a) a copy of a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college; or (b) a copy of the acceptance letter from a new university/college (c) copy of written rejection letter from your visa application. This must be received by Hazelwood to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 calendar days of the date on which you have requested a cancellation. On receipt of the required documentation, provided it is satisfactory, the agreement will be cancelled with a refund of your deposit, minus a €50 administration fee.
Short term accommodation
Identification and Card details Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card is required at check-in for incidental charges or damages.Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Children and Pets are not permitted at the property
Terms and Conditions
Check in Requirements
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card is required at check-in for incidental charges or damages.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Children and Pets are not permitted at the property
Long Term accommodation Deposit
In the event the following situations arise AWMC have the right to withhold your deposit
- If at the end of the tenancy, there is rent outstanding, the landlord may retain part or all of the deposit to cover the rent arrears.
- Deductions may be made or the deposit retained in full, if there has been damage above normal wear and tear to the property. Examples of these damages could be;
- A broken window.
- Hole in the wall
- Leaving litter or personal items in the property
- Leaving the property in a clean manner
- Items broken or missing from the inventory
- Outstanding utilities bills and other charges
- If the tenant owes money for utility bills, such as gas or electricity, and the utility bill is in the landlord’s name, the landlord may withhold part or all of the deposit to cover these costs. The tenant should always retain a copy of the bills to ensure that payment is applicable to what is being owed
- If a tenant provides insufficient notice of their termination of the tenancy, or they terminate a fixed term tenancy before the end of the agreed term.
As of the 29th of March 2021, there will be a charge of 2.5% Surcharge on card transactions relating to accommodation over 12 weeks.