Chicamocha Hostel is an unique property just 10 minutes walking from the down town. In our hostel the day starts in our cozy dining where you will taste the best breakfast in town, include as is supposed to be, and then our staff will be ready to suggest the best extreme sports. Our guest get special and unique discounts for all the portfolio of activities in San Gil. Finish the day in our social area and chill out with more people to keep gettin in love with Colombia.
Property Name: Chicamocha Hostel
Address 1: Carrera 9 # 16 - 25
City : San Gil - Santander
Postal Code : 684031
Contact Name: CLARA PATRICIA VELOZA GALVIZ
Phone : +573212011279
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Valet service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
2. In case the reservation has been made the same day of the arrival and the guest does not appear, changes or cancellations will not be applied, only the "No Show" charge will be made corresponding to the charge of one night's value on the credit card in which the reservation was guaranteed.
4. If the reservation is canceled or modified outside the allowed period, the hostel will charge 100% of the first night value on the credit card in which the reservation was made.
Terms and Conditions
1. These general conditions of sale are strictly applied to all bookings made worldwide by Chicamocha Hostel, to individuals, companies and entities. All reservations made on the Chicamocha Hostel website, necessarily imply full acceptance by the client of the General Sales Conditions on the day on which the corresponding reservation is made.
2. The prices published on the website are in Colombian pesos and are current. Prices do not include VAT and any change of VAT rate will be automatically applied to the prices of reservations on the website.
3. Payment will be made by credit card or cash.
4. Reservations made on the website are only valid within the limits of the rooms available.
5. All reservations must be guaranteed by credit card in the name of the Guest or deposit informed on the website. In case the reservation is not guaranteed, the Hostel will not be obliged to respect the reservation. The Hostal will make a pre-check with the issuing bank of the credit card 24 hours before the arrival of the guest. If this pre-verification is not approved, the reservation will be considered as Not Guaranteed and the hostel will not be obliged to respect the booking.
6. The credit card provided at the time of booking will only serve as a guarantee for the reservation, so when the check-in of the guest is done, the guest must provide the corresponding payment method. In credit or debit card payments, the cardholder must present their bank card and official photo ID.
7. For the safety of the other guests of the hostel, (even for you), guests are not allowed to invite people (not lodged) to the hostel, even if they are their friends or relatives.
8. The hostel will not be responsible in case of loss, damage or theft of belongings left outside the guest lockers, being they solely responsible for their personal property.
9. Guests who cause damage to the hostel, will be charged to your final account with the amount equivalent to the repair of damage caused in the facilities and other property of the hostel (artifacts, bedding, decorations, etc.).