Bintana Sa Paraiso sits perched on a lovely hill at the foot of magnificent Mt. Hibok-Hibok. What adds to this beautiful property and makes it unique is the secluded hot spring nearby, that flows gently into the pristine waters of the Bohol Sea. Better get ready- this hidden gem gives you the full 90 degree view!Oh, and did we mention the infinity pool?Kate Hancock, owner and curator of the property, wanted to provide a simple and untouched escape. A perfect retreat for you to enjoy nature and spend quality time with your loved ones - in an electronic free ecosystem.Our charming villa with the 'forever view' is the ideal location for stargazing and romance. Our lush private landscape with the stunning panorama will truly make this your "Window to Paradise" (In Bisayan: Bintana Sa Paraiso).Enjoy your key to Paradise!We are rated 9.2 star in Booking.com5 Star Review on google.com
Bintana Sa Paraiso Binunsaran is our brand new addition. This property is made of bamboo overlooking the ocean. Located 6 miles from the Camiguin Airport. This property has 10 rooms and a common swimming pool
Property Name: Bintana Sa Paraiso
Address 1: 1 Naasag,
City : Mambajao - Camiguin
Postal Code : 9100
Contact Name: Kate Hancock
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
- 24 hours Front Desk
- Solar Cell Phone Charger
- Butler Available
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 90 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Bintana Sa Paraiso that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in US Dollars.
• Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel's in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
• This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
• The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB credit cards
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 60 days prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation or amendment made within 60 days of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of the full amount
• In the event of no-show a full amount will be charged to you credit card.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Philippines
* Bintana Sa Paraiso will not tolerate any inappropriateacts. I understand that my room reservation will be
terminated due to any form of inappropriate behavior. We are committed toprofessionalism and expect the same from our clients.