Highland Breeze [42 Harbour Rd. Pleasant Bay]
Gulf Breeze [23329 Cabot Trail, Pleasant Bay]Gulf Breeze – is located near the base of the MacKenzie Mountain (on the cliffs side of the Bay). This nicely furnished 60 ft wide house offers a fantastic common area for guests to mingle or lots of space on the property for solace and "time away". One flat, one family suite and one standard suite can be rented as a family/friend group or singularly. They include a 1 Bedroom Flat with an extra bed in the living room, an en-suite bath & private balcony and a double jacuzzi in the master bedroom; a 1 bedroom standard suite with a kitchenette & en-suite bath and a large open concept family suite with 3 beds and a smaller kitchenette. Amenities: 6-person outdoor hot tub (faces the Gulf of Saint Lawrence) ; professional pool table; large common area (60 in" TV, dramatic beach access from the cliffs of Cape Breton, on-site trails being created. Ocean view and stunning sunsets. BBQ on site. Take swimming shoes if you choose to swim in the water behind Gulf Breeze due to the rocky shoreline. Views are second to none and the roar of the water on a windy day is unforgettable!
North Cottage [42 Harbour Rd. Pleasant Bay]
Harbour Breeze [15319 Cabot Trail, Cheticamp]
Note that the Skyline Sunset tour is amazing but it is always best to check in to "where you are living" that evening to avoid extra late check ins and missed dinners. The hosts will appreciate your efforts and you will appreciate the time management tip!
Address 1: 42 Harbour Rd
City : Pleasant Bay, - Nova Scotia
Postal Code : B0E 2P0
Contact Name : Anna Moore
Phone : 1-877-224-2974
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Swimming pool
- Pool Table (Gulf Breeze)
- Outdoor Hot Tub (Gulf Breeze & Highland Breeeze)
- Beach Access (Gulf Breeze)
- Harbour Frontage (Harbour Breeze)
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 04:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Prices and Taxes - Our prices are in Canadian Dollars and do not include GST which is 15%.
- Payment and Terms at Check-in, Check-out - Payment does not occur until arrival. Check in is preferred between 4pm and 6pm.
- Traveling with Minors - We do our best to make your stay comfortable for the whole family. Please insure that you are aware of where and what your children are doing. All properties have some form of risk.
- Accessibility or Special Needs - Unfortunately, only two properties are somewhat accessible. The North Cottage and the Den have only one step to get inside.
- Parking - All properties except for Harbour Breeze in Cheticamp have large parking areas. Harbour Breeze has only one parking spot in front of the house but there is street parking available.
- Hotel Events - We cater weddings, reunions, small business conferences and special events. Please contact us for further information.
- Dispute Resolution/Problems - We will do our best to accommodate and compensate any guests that have issues or concerns.
- Use of Personal information - We will not sell or distribute or share information with any other company. We also follow PCI protocol with our credit cards to insure secure transactions. We use Stripe for our processing.
- Liability - The hotel is liable with due care and diligence of a prudent businessman for its contractual obligations. The client has no right to claim for compensation. This does not apply to damage due toinjury of life, body or health, if the hotel is responsible for the breach of duty, other damages based on deliberate or gross breach of duty of the hotel and damages based on deliberate or negligent offence of contractual obligations of the hotel. A breach of duty of the hotel is on par with a legal representative or a vicarious agent. Should there be any disturbance or imperfection in service, thehotel will resolve the matter upon knowledge or reproach by the client. The client is obliged to make a reasonable contribution in order resolve the problem and to minimize the possible damage.
- Force Majeure - Provided the client’s right to cancel the contract within a fixed time was contracted in writing, the hotel on his part has the right to cancel the contract if there are requests from other clients for the contracted rooms and the client renounces his right to withdraw from the contract upon inquiry. Place of fulfillment and jurisdiction shall be the domicile of the hotel. In addition the hotel has the right to cancel contract extraordinarily due to an objective justified reason, for example if force majeure or other circumstances beyond the control of the hotel makes fulfillment of contract impossible. We can cancel if the hotel has reasonable grounds to assume that use of the hotel services may endanger the hotel operation, the security or the image of the hotel in public without being attributed to the territory and/or organization of the hotel. Consequently, without delay the hotel has to inform the client about the execution of the right of withdrawal. Provided a rightful withdrawal from the contract the client is not entitled to claim damages.