Welcome to Las Verandas Hotel & VillasJust off the Caribbean Coast of Honduras is Roatan, home to the beautiful Las Verandas. Just twenty minutes from the International Airport, Las Verandas captures the essence of Roatan with its elegant, yet relaxed freestanding villas and hotel rooms, covered by an endless blue sky and turquoise water, enriched with its translucent green grass, surrounded by a luscious garden romantically decorated with bougainvillea’s, hibiscus, and palm trees are waiting to welcome you to an unforgettable stay and boasts the island’s largest golf course, The Black Pearl. In addition to the Pete Dye Championship Golf Course, the hotel offers a wide variety of activities, including world-class diving, snorkeling, fishing, spa treatments and more.
Las Verandas features seven luxurious two-bedroom villas Ocean Front villas, one four-bedroom beach front villa, Two Five-Bedroom Ocean Front Villas, two golf view suites, six golf view and eight ocean view hotel rooms, two guest pools, the Palapa Bar and a fine dining restaurant, Las Pergolas.
Recently awarded “Best Small Hotel Honduras”, “Best Small Hotel Americas” and “Best International Small Hotel” by the International Hotel Awards 2019-2020, Las Verandas Hotel & Villas elevates luxury in Roatan. A recognition that no other hotel in Roatan has received.
Property Name: Las Verandas / Pristine Bay
Street Address: Pristine Bay
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Pristine Bay Rd, Pristine Bay, Honduras
City : Roatan Island - Islas de la Bahia
Postal Code : 34101
Contact Name: Manager
Phone: Reservas:+50424371121 / Whatsapp +50432885020
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Flexible - 30 days
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation.
Terms and Conditions
All reservations include the following standard amenities:
- 24-hour security
- Privacy & Exclusivity inside Pristine Bay Development
- Airport or ferry-hotel and vice versa Transfers
- Welcome cocktail
- Luxury Accommodations
- In-room water jars for complimentary water refills or personal water bottle refills
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms, villas, lobby, and restaurant areas
- Use of all hotel amenities such as private beach, two infinity edge pools, aquatic equipment such as kayaks & paddle boards
Deposit & Cancellation PolicyDEPOSITS:
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- The remaining 50% balance will be charged 30 days prior to check in.
- Applicable for travel from January 2nd to December 21st.
- Reservations cancelled up to 30 days prior to check-in: free cancellation.
- Reservations cancelled 30 days or less prior to check-in: forfeit 50% of the reservation total.
- Applicable for travel from December 22nd to January 1st.
- Reservations cancelled up to 90 days prior to check-in: free cancellation.
- Reservations cancelled 90 to 30 days prior to check-in: forfeit 50% of the reservation total.
- Reservations cancelled 30 days or less prior to check-in: forfeit 100% of the reservation total.
- Check in is at 3:00pm
- Check out is at 11:00am
- We are able to accommodate any early check in by prior request before 3:00pm and is based on availability and not guaranteed.
- We are able to accommodate late check outs until 2pm upon request with no charge and based on availability and not guaranteed.
- Any late check outs between 2-4pm will be charged a late check out fee of 50% of one-night rate. Any late check outs after 4pm will be charged a full night rate and are subject to the regular taxes and service charge.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are in US dollars.
- Due to Honduran banks regulations, we cannot accept torn or damaged bills in any currency.
- Please add 19% government tax and 5% service charge to all rates (24% total).
- Additional persons (all rooms): $35.00 per night + taxes & service charge.
- 5 night minimum stay required during peak Holiday Season (December 27th to January 1st).
- 2 Bedroom Villa rates are based on 4 occupants.
- Villas are not broken up into individual rooms until 60 days prior to travel.
- Payments accepted by credit card or bank deposits & wires.
- Las Verandas Hotel & Villas accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard
- There will be no refunds within the cancellation periods due to airline delays, strikes, political unrest, weather (including hurricanes) or Acts of God.
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance is recommended.
- A passport valid for over 6 months is required to travel to Roatan.
Hotel Restrictions & Regulations
- No owner or guests are allowed to have parties in their Villas, rooms or private pool areas at any time. Loud music including loud music from speaker, DJ & equipment services or live band are not allowed. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of other guest, any and all requirements for parties must be coordinated directly with the hotel.
- We enforce the maximum occupancy limits for all villa and room types. If you arrive at the hotel to check in with additional guests than originally reserved or informed during the reservation process, there will be a surcharge for the additional guest.
- Las Verandas Hotel & Villas is completely smoke free in all indoors areas. Please use outdoor areas only for smoking away from other guests and staff members so they are not affected.
- Open fires and flames are not allowed anywhere on hotel property by our guests. Fireworks and beach wood fires are managed by hotel team only and must be coordinated through our administration team with the standard surcharges, taxes and fees.
- The hotel reserves the right to proceed with an eviction of any reservation and all guest related to a reservation due to non-compliance of our Restrictions, Regulations and Policies and to forfeit all deposits at the time of the eviction. All registered guests are responsible for all and any damages caused by your accompanying guests or group during your stay.
- Regrettably Las Verandas Hotel & Villas is not currently fully handicap/wheelchair accessible. However, we do offer assistance in any way we can, including but not limited to: luggage delivery, re-arranging bedroom furniture, laundry service (limited hours) and specialty dishes to accommodate dietary requirements. If you have specific needs, requests or concerns, we ask that you contact us. For a full list of accessible features please visit our Policies page.