- We are a small Mom & Pop Motel & RV Park located on the salmon creek & within minutes to many hiking, biking trails. River, lakes & mountains.
The Motel rooms have all been remodeled with all new modern fixtures & brand new comfy 15 in pillow top beds. We also have all new bedding & bathroom accessories.
All rooms have Refrigerator/freezer, toaster, coffee maker & microwave.
Right now due to COVID-19 the kitchen rooms have no supplies. We apologize for this. Soon as it is safe
All brand new supplies will be added.
CHECK IN TIME IS 3:00 PM
Our goal as the managers as to make sure you are very comfortable & happy while staying with us.
We are dog friendly @ both Motel & RV Park (no dangerous breeds) . Fee for dogs under 75#s $15.00 We do have a 2 dog minimum.
A REMINDER NO DOG SHOULD EVER BE LEFT UNATTENDED ANY TIME, IF YOU DO IT'S A AUTOMATIC CHARGE OF $100.00
Property Name: Arbor Inn Motel Oakridge
Address 1: 48229 Hwy 58
City : Oakridge - Oregon
Postal Code : 97463
Contact Name: Management
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Need to cancel within 48 hrs by 3 pm 48 hrs before arrival, or you will be charged the first nights rate. We charge all rooms by 1pm date of arrival.
Terms and Conditions
1.All our rooms are priced for 2 adults only. Additional adults upon approval of motel management may be allowed to stay in the rooms for a additional charge of $15.00 per night. Children under age 16 can stay in the room at no charge
Above age 16 & up there is a $10.00 fee per night
2. The person who makes the reservation must present proper valid ID & a matching credit card with which the reservation was made. We may cancel your reservation at our sole discretion.
3 .For those using a debit card you hereby authorize a $200.00 refundable deposit @ check in or you can pay a cash deposit of $200.00 when you arrive
4. In the event that your credit card is declined by the issuer for authorization or charges your reservation will be cancelled.
5.You must cancel by 2pm in 48hrs in advance of your reservation or you will be charged for the 1st night stay. Reservations for 3 days or longer will be charged based on 1/2 of the booked reservation that was not cancelled 48hrs in advance. If you need to cancel only a phone call
will be accepted for CANCELLATIONS
6.Our pet policy is: A maximum of 2 non aggressive dogs & they must be a maximum of 75 lbs. In our pet rooms there is a fee of $15.00 per dog. No dogs can be left in rooms unattended!! If it is a service dogs no fee, we just ask that you show their papers, so many people take advantage, we thank you in advance for your understanding.
We do not allow cats birds hamsters, rabbits etc Any pets not claimed will incur a $100.00 charge.
7. Smoking Policy: All our rooms are non smoking of any type, kind or nature, such as but not limited to-cigarettes, cigars, vape,oil, joints, blunts etc. You expressly agree to and will be automatically CHARGED for any smoking in our rooms. There will be no EXCEPTIONS to the smoking policy. charged $200.00
8. Absolutely no hair coloring products are allowed to be used in our rooms or bathrooms. You expressly agree to a $300.00 charge & be required to pay for all damages plus 20% of replacement costs for using any hair coloring products on the premises.
9. You are responsible & expressly agree to pay any & all costs related to damage, breakage and stolen items from your room & hotel facilities. You expressly agree to an additional 20% charge to any costs related to damage, breakage & stolen items.
10. Hotel quiet time is 10pm till to 8am. Please respect the other guests need for rest & relaxation.
Our Office hours are from 9AM till 9PM
If you are arriving outside of normal office hours you must make arrangements with hotel staff to arrive outside of our normal business hours. Please call us 541-782-2611
By clicking I agree, & or making this reservation you agree to all above policy's,