welcome to your quarters
BJ + Gav invite you to admire the stunning sunsets overlooking their vineyard and unwind. Immerse yourself in the ambiance as you imbibe local beverages and savour regional flavours in one of four self-contained guest houses, all a short drive north of Mudgee.
We are here to take care of the little things for you, like picking up your fresh locally baked bread, procuring you Mudgee honey and collecting farm fresh eggs.
We look forward to creating with you a personalised itinerary to complement your palate + lifestyle to local attractions, cafes and cellar doors. The Mudgee Region is full of beauty and wonder, from exploring National Parks to sculptures in our parks.
Want to tour the Mudgee Wine Region? Let us create a package personalised to you with our bespoke mudgee experiences to complement your palate + lifestyle with a private chauffeur.
Property Name: farmers quarters
Address 1: 15 Crowleys Lane
City : Budgee Budgee - New South Wales
Postal Code : 2850
Contact Name: Belinda Steele
- Photocopying services
- Ample parking spaces
- Guest Laundry
- Private BBQ Area
- bespoke mudgee experiences
- Working Vineyard
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Terms and Conditions
- We believe the children are our future, but you still must be 18 years old to book our accommodation
- Our room rates are always awesome though they are subject to change
- Group trips are fun! When booking, maximum occupancy per quarters must be adhered to – maximum 2 people per queen bed.
- Please note, we do not provide port-a-cots for infants
- A deposit of 1 night stay is required at the time of booking with the balance due on check- in.
BSB: 012 740
ACC#: 233 990 826
Name: farmers quarters
Cancellation - Life happens and we completely understand that:
- A full refund of deposit will be issued if cancelled prior to 7 days of stay.
- Reservations cancelled 3 days prior to check-in will be credited towards a future stay of equal or lesser value.
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non- refundable.
- The only way we can accept cancellation of your reservation - you MUST send a cancellation request stating you wish to cancel your booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been cancelled.
Check-in at farmers quarters:
- You can check-in any time from 2 PM.
- An early check-in time may be requested, although we may not always be able to accommodate, this will depend on availability – a charge may apply.
- We text you an image and details of your keys the moment your quarters are ready for your arrival
- The balance of your booking amount is payable on arrival at check-in time. Please note that check-in cannot be completed until full payment has been received.
- We are here to take care of the little things for you, like picking up your fresh baked local bread, procuring you Mudgee honey and collecting farm fresh eggs.
- We look forward to creating with you a personalised itinerary to complement your palate + lifestyle to local attractions, cafes and cellar doors. The Mudgee Region is full of beauty and wonder, from exploring National Parks through to bespoke Mudgee experiences with a private chauffeur.
- Want to tour the Mudgee Region? Let us create a package personalised to you with our bespoke mudgee experiences.
Check-out at farmers quarters:
- Check-out time is 10 AM – Seize the day!
- A later check-out time may be requested, although we may not always be able to accommodate, this will depend on availability – a charge may apply.
- At check-out time please leave the keys on the dining table, turn off the air-conditioning and/or all appliances, please close the door on your way out.
- Please note that a more detailed inspection of your quarters is made after check-out, and we reserve the right to charge for any damages or breakages found before the property is occupied again.
- Please note, the bed linen and towels are NOT gifts and should remain in the quarters.
- More guests stay in the property than agreed
- Excessive noise is made in the evening hours or at night
- Sub-letting the property, you have rented (or giving it to other people). The number of people residing in the quarters should be the same as confirmed in the booking. Accommodation for additional guests may be requested $150 charge for each additional guest per night will be charged. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation, without refund, if an unconfirmed number of people stay overnight in the quarters.
- farmers quarters do not allow any pets in our accommodation a $300 fee will be claimed if pets are taken into our quarters.
- All our guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of all our guests and neighbours - Sing your heart out and have passionate conversation all day long, but from 11pm to 7am the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
- farmers quarters are not responsible for lost or forgotten personal items at our accommodation.
- During your stay, your quarters and all equipment and furniture should be treated with care and kept in order. We require immediate notification should there be of any damages or breakages incurred.
- You (our guest/s) are financially responsible for any damage to the quarters. This includes losses caused by you (our guest/s) or a third-party negligent actions and behaviour. A summary check will be made of the apartment at check-out time. However, a more detailed review of the condition of the quarters and all equipment and facilities will be made soon after check-out and before another guest occupies the quarters. You (our guest/s) are responsible for any damages or breakages found that are over and above normal wear and tear and usage. In this case, a detailed statement of damage along with an invoice for the repair or replacement cost will be sent by email immediately.
- farmers quarters may take any necessary action to resolve any issues and ensure all equipment and facilities are working and provided as expected.
- Breathe easy, farmers quarters are a non-smoking property. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $300 room cleaning fee.
Extending Your Stay:
- After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive. If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please advise us as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate your new plans, we love having guests enjoying our place!
- Infant is zero to 2 years of age
- Child is up to the age of 12 years
- Infants stay free of charge at farmers quarters
- Getaways should be stress-free and for that reason, you get to park right next to your quarters. By parking a vehicle on our property, you (and your guests) are doing so on your own accord. farmers quarters do not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property.
Guest Safety Policy:
- farmers quarters assume no responsibility for any personal bodily injury incurred whilst exploring our property including our working vineyard and communal firepit area, this is at your own risk.
- Your safety is of utmost importance so please check with us regarding our property boundaries or machinery activity.