A unique and regenerative farmstay in the historic Shenandoah ValleyAt 1Tribe, you’ll enjoy unique and serene lodging accommodations seamlessly intertwined with our regenerative farm. From our stone Summit manor to our cabins nestled on the hillside of our developing permaculture food forest, you’ll wake up among happily grazing cattle and wildlife living their best life. Come connect with nature, catch up on rest, splash in the river, hike our woods, attend or host a health and wellness retreat, get up close and personal with our animals and food systems, and of course feed yourself the most delicious and nutritious meals available. 1Tribe is a place where you can feel good about feeling good. Through careful land stewardship and collaboration with animals, we’re leveraging natural design to: build on existing relationships in nature to add nutrients to our soil, manage pests, prune our pastures for more vigorous and extended growth periods, hold water in the land–and so much more. By supporting 1Tribe, you help us strengthen the resilience of our community. We’re all 1Tribe–everyone is welcome!
Property Name: 1Tribe Farm
Address 1: 877 Todd Road
City : Mount Sidney - Virginia
Postal Code : 24467
Contact Name: Stacy Johnson
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 25% of Full Stay - If canceled within 14 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 30 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
House rulesCheck-in: 3 pm
Check-out: 11 am
Pets: not allowed
Smoking inside: not allowed
- WiFi - connection can occasionally be spotty due to mountain location, but usually, it is completely fine!
- Guests will be expected to clean up spills and messes that they make and throw all their trash in the trash can. Also, it will be the guest's responsibility to do the dishes before they leave (there is a dishwasher in the kitchen).
- Do not discharge firearms on the property. There are neighbors and livestock close by. Also, due to potential fire hazards, please do not shoot off fireworks on the property.
- THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $500 CHARGE FOR SMOKING INDOORS OR DAMAGE TO EITHER THE INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR OF THE PROPERTY!
- Please do not bring glitter, confetti, or anything like that to any of our properties.
- Please ensure that you review the cancellation policy as it pertains to any cancellation for any COVID-19 reason. We encourage guests to purchase travel insurance because we cannot operate outside of our cancellation policy for any reason.
Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply. Renter will receive and agrees to sign the Terms immediately after making reservation, which will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- The “Minimum Age” to rent the Property is 21 years of age.
- The Renter is solely responsible for Renter’s actions and the actions of all family members, guests, and invitees.
- Noise audible outside the Property is prohibited between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Unless authorized by the Property Manager, the number of people present at the Property may not exceed the maximum occupancy indicated in the listing or the reservation for the Property.
- Check-in is from 3:00PM until 9:00PM and Check-out is before 11:00 AM.
- If you do not vacate by check-out time, you authorize us to charge a late departure fee of up to one night’s rental and we may remove all Occupants and their personal property from the Property.
- No smoking is permitted inside the Property at any time.
- No animals or pets of any kind are permitted at the Property except (1) as specifically authorized in your reservation, or (2) bona fide service animals that we are required by law to allow.
- Renter authorizes us to bill the credit card on file for the full amount of the Rental Fee at the time of booking. Renter agrees not to make chargeback claims with its credit or debit card issuer.
- Events and commercial photography or filming are prohibited at the Property without our express written permission.
- Use of the Property for any criminal activity is prohibited.- Neither the Property Manager nor the Owner will be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind.
- Upon your arrival at the Property, you should inspect the rental unit to ensure the Property condition is to your satisfaction. If you find any conditions you need to report as unsatisfactory or damaged upon your arrival, you should report such conditions within two hours after the time you arrive at the Property. After the two-hour period expires, the Property is provided as is and we are not responsible for the inoperability or unavailability of any amenities.
- You further agree to give us a reasonable amount of time to respond to your report and to cooperate with our efforts to address the concern or provide a remedy.