Rates are inclusive of daily breakfast and
a welcome platter.
You will be given a breakfast hamper (including bacon, local sausages, organic eggs
and other goodies) to cook at your leisure for a wonderful cooked breakfast at
Sitting gently beside the crystal-clear tumbling waters of Petrie Creek, and touching the earth lightly… Starry Nights Luxury Camping is surrounded by wilderness with fresh, clean air. Starry Nights is nestled in the tranquil forests of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland and just over: 10 minutes to Montville and 20 minutes to Mooloolaba Beach. Each of our 75 sqm bespoke tents are set on the hillside with old recycled barn floorboards, hand carved stone basins and a cozy roaring wood fire. Each safari tent also has king sized beds with organic linen, flushing toilets and a hot steaming bath and shower. The beautiful guest lounge is a hub of laughter and new friendships. Your owners and hosts and allow only 2 bookings/groups at any one time ensuring your total privacy and a relaxing and peaceful retreat.
Property Name: Starry Nights Camping
Address 1: 36 Carruthers road
City : west woombye - Queensland
Postal Code : 4559
Contact Name: Shane Nelson
- Baggage storage
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
In the event of further shutdowns (at the location of the guest who booked the accommodation or at Starry Nights) due to government travel bans (including pandemics (Covid 19, natural disasters etc) we will hold your deposit in good faith for you to rebook at a later date.
1. DEFINITIONS “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property” means Starry Nights Luxury Camping and all its fixtures, fittings, equipment and the property which it is on. “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY. • Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. • Omega Supreme Pty Ltd, and the owners of the property (Omega Supreme Trust) accept no responsibility from all claims or causes of action you or any guests may have (including for negligence) arising from any injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by the guests including personal injury, illness or death and/or loss or damage to any property (in so far as this does not breach the provisions of the relevant Australian Consumer Law) arising either directly or indirectly out of your stay at the property.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT • Check-in/out times vary depending on the tent you have booked. This will be advised to you before your stay. • Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply. • Upon full receipt of funds – a pin number to your tent will be issued to you approximately 1 week before your stay.
4. GETTING TO/FROM STARRY NIGHTS • Please stick to the gravel road upon entry and park in the car park area. Guests are not to drive their vehicle to their tent or past the car park. DO NOT drive into the paddocks. This will only cause damage to your vehicle and to our paddocks. • all stays at Starry Nights Luxury Camping are subject to site access. During extreme rainfall events/flooding of the camp’s access point, Starry Nights reserves the right to cancel or postpone bookings at short notice. When possible, guests will be given the option to cancel/postpone their stay (full refund option), leave early (with a refund for unused nights), or stay and wait out the flood or fire (if need be, staying as our guests after the completion of booked dates). Starry Nights accepts no liability for other costs, in the event of a cancellation. • Force majeure: if Starry Nights is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any Order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Starry Nights will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
5. PAYMENT • A deposit of 50% of the total booking costs, must be received at the time the Booking is made. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received. • Payment in full must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to your arrival. • Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the booking may be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
6. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION • If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately • Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. • Variations of bookings will be at managements discretion and may be treated as a cancellation. • A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights. • Minimum 2 nights stay policy depending on the dates.
7. DAMAGES • Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against your credit card used at the time of booking. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements at the property or extra guests beyond those declared.
8. UNAVAILABILITY • If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, storm, damage, etc.) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavor to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full. •Due to the steep and uneven surface of access to Starry Night’s safari tents, the venue is not suitable for wheelchairs.
9. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS • No parties or functions are allowed on the property. • Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, wear and tear, garbage removal and repairs etc.
10. LINEN AND TOWELS • We supply linen, pillows, blankets, towels and bathrobes (bathrobes are supplied for adults only which must be left where supplied in the bedroom or bath room on departure.
11. PETS • No pets are not allowed at the property. If it is found that animals and/or pets have entered the premises the tenancy will be terminated and you will be liable for the cost of cleaning and fumigating the premises as well as any other damage incurred to the property (including the stock).
12. MOTORSPORTS • We do NOT permit any kind of motorsports on the property, both due to disturbance to other guests, and due to insurance. This includes but is not limited to Motor bikes, Dirt Bikes & ATVs. Any breach of this policy will lead to immediate eviction and complete loss of money paid, and you will be liable for any other damages to the property or expenses incurred in respect to guest disturbance.
13. ADULTS ONLY DURING SCHOOL DAYS/TERM TIME AND FAMILIES ALLOWED DURING WEEKENDS AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS • To ensure that you and our other guests can fully relax and indulge, Starry Nights Luxury Camping is strictly adults only during term time or school days. Children six years and older with families are allowed to stay during weekends or during school or public holidays. However, parents are responsible for children’s safety while their children are at the property. A maximum of three children are allowed per tent.
14. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES • You must comply with all applicable Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the property and our neighbors. • Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in the property. If any other guests stay extra charges will apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. • Disturbance to our neighbors, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. • Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. If the BBQ has been utilized, please ensure it is thoroughly cleaned using the products provided. If it is left in an untidy manor a $50 cleaning fee will be charged. • All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived • The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows to be zipped closed and doors are to be locked. • You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys/locks. • Smoking is not permitted in the tents or guest lounge area or within 5 meters of the outside of the building. • Cars are to be parked on the nominated parking bay and not on the grass nor at the tent sites. • The outdoor firepits are not to be used. Fire supplies (Firelighters, Wood etc.) for the indoor fires are only supplied from April to October. • No hunting is permitted on the property at any time.
15. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS • In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. • Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. • Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
16. EXPERIENCES BOOKED THROUGH STARRY NIGHTS LUXURY CAMPING • Starry Nights Luxury Camping, Omega Supreme Pty Ltd, Omega Supreme Trust the Management and the Owners accept no liability and responsibility for activities and experiences sold on behalf of 3rd party suppliers.
17. The maximum number of guests allowed to stay on the property (collectively over all of the cabins) is 10 people as long as this total includes no more than a maximum of 8 adults.