Hotel NEXT is a new technology-based hybrid hotel located in the downtown area of Zapopan. Conveniently situated close to local history, beautiful parks, great restaurants, and urban business settings. Only steps away from the 400-year-old Basilica of the Virgin of Zapopan, 10km from Expo Center, 23km from the Airport, 5km to amazing Colomos Park, and close to shopping and business areas in Andares Mall. With a mixture of culture, travel, and business Next Hub provides travelers a new experience with advanced technology for automated check-in and plenty of areas to work, relax and dream.
Built for those looking to take the inconvenience out of traditional hotel stays with the culmination of a completely new experience. Hotel NEXT is about the embodiment of exploration and the sharing of experience via shared spaces, community, and technology. Experience the best the city has to offer, with great local attractions, bars, and museums. With walking distance attractions from Telmex Auditorium, the Charros Baseball Stadium, Expo Convention center, Andares Mall, and 7 km from downtown Guadalajara.
Our modern design with state-of-the-art technology, over 200MB of Internet access, unique culture with common areas from the Lobby, Rooftop, and Communal Cafe. This is truly the next generation of hotel stays. Our clean, modern, and comfortable facilities are built for all types of travelers from business to weekend adventurers. You have full control of how you connect, stay, and explore the hotel and the surrounding area. Schedule tours to the town of Tequila or spend some quality time shopping, drinking, and eating in the beautiful historic part of Zapopan.
Property Name: Hotel NEXT
Street Address: Avenida Americas # 226
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Loma Blanca
City : Zapopan - Jalisco
Postal Code : 45100
Phone: +52 33 1411 3080
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Express check-in / check-out
- Food delivery
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
If you wish to modify or cancel the reservation you made through an Online Travel Agency(OTA's), such as Best Day, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, etc.Please contact them at the Customer Service phone number they have given you at the time of making your reservation and they will give you a solution. Direct reservations at Next Hub, that are canceled at least 7 days prior to the reservation date, will be exempt from charges.
In the event that the payment has been made by credit card, debit card, bank transfer or PayPal, APPLY A CHARGE OF 6% OF THE TOTAL PAYMENT FOR BANK COMMISSION CONCEPT.All reimbursement will be made via deposit to credit card, bank transfer or via PayPal. However, the client also has the option of modifying the date of his reservation WITHOUT SUFFERING PENALTIES, provided he communicates with us by email AT LEAST 5 DAYS BEFORE THE DATE ON WHICH THE RESERVATION WAS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED so that we can make changes.
Reservations canceled 1 to 6 days prior to the reservation are considered non-refundable. If guests can prove it was beyond their control, then the penalty is equivalent to 35% of the total amount of 1(one) night of lodging. All refunds will be made exclusively via bank deposit or electronic transfer.
Reservations not canceled but considered no show, will be non-refundable and the room will be utilized within 24 hours. Lodging, is known as "No Show".Important Note: Any cancellation or modification must be confirmed by the hotel by e-mail to be considered valid. *Restrictions Apply. ** Subject to availability.
All modifications related to changing dates, room type, or the number of rooms must be requested in advance. The new booking date must not exceed 2 months after the original booked date and may not be changed on more than one occasion. Any changes will be subject to availability. Check If there are rooms available for the date you are interested in. It does not apply in the high season, holidays, and weekends.
A refund will only be made in the case of errors attributable to Next Hub and which would be the following cases:
• When a charge has been made higher than the charge that would correspond to the type of room the guest has booked.
• When the number of nights charged to the guest exceeds the number of nights the guest has stayed.
• When in compliance with Next Hub's Cancellation Policies, the guest is credited with receiving a refund.
ALL refunds will be made exclusively by means of a bank deposit or electronic transfer directly to the customer's account. NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
Refunds may take 5 to 15 days before being reflected on the customer's statement. If not, please contact our accounting department to verify the status of your refund.
Terms and Conditions
Rates published on the Next Hub website are valued per night of stay.Prices published in USDollars (USD) are exchanged in national currency (MXN).The published rates do not include VAT or taxes.Please note that the hotel requires reservations prior to arrival.Reservations are considered confirmed only with the total payment made.Failure to pay by the guest when required, causes the termination of the lodging service and, the hotel may use the public force to demand and carry out the unemployment of the room,being able to retain the baggage under warranty.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Next Hub is not responsible for jewelry, objects and values, left, lost and forgotten in the rooms.The objects and values forgotten by a guest will be held in the custody of the management of the Next Hub for a term of 30 days; complete this and in the event of no claim, the hotel will be denied any responsibility.
- Entry is at 15:00 hrs.- Departure is at 12:00hrs.- If the room is available, it could be delivered sooner.- We offer free Wi-Fi service- On the day of departure, the guest must vacate the room no later than 11:00 AM to leave it free so that the hotel staff can make the corresponding cleaning and arrangement in the room and thus be able to deliver it to the guest in waiting.In the event that the guest for any reason has not been able to arrive at the hotel at the time of departure, the guest accepts and agrees with the company that the latter will be able to collect his luggage and deposit it at the reception so that the room is free and the cleaning can be done. By doing so, the company will not be liable for any loss.In addition, you are required to pay the average rent on the total price of the room.
It is STRICTLY PROHIBITED for guests to:
- Make annoying noises, provoke altercations, loud music, and in general, any act that disturbs or unsettles other guests.
- Smoking inside the rooms or internal areas of the hotel. Persons who wish to do so may have the balconies of the rooms, or outside the property.
- Use the rooms for gambling, prohibited by law, or hold meetings that alter public order or, disobey the violation of the Hotel's Internal Regulations.
- In no case, the number of people staying in each room may be greater than the capacity allocated by the company for each room.
- Use electric current or accessories and mechanical equipment installed in the rooms for purposes other than those intended.
- Deteriorate the furniture, decoration, or goods of the negotiation, giving them an unseemly destination to that of their service.- Perform any act that causes damage or damage to the hotel, other guests, or acts that violate morality or healthy coexistence.
The company reserves the right to terminate the lodging service, when the above-mentioned prohibitions are violated, without the guest causing them, has any right or reduction in their debit by the lodging or service received, and is also obliged to pay compensation for damages.
It is the obligation of guests to inform the hotel administration of contagious diseases or diseases, deaths, offenses, or crimes that occur in the establishment and are known to them so that the company can in turn take the timely measures and immediately report to the authority where appropriate.
Next Hub does not have its own parking, so any incident with your vehicle is the responsibility of the guest.