Vickitini Beach Resort is a fun and relaxing boutique hotel located right in the center of the award-winning 7-mile Beach in Negril. With twenty rooms, an on-site bar, full-service restaurant, room service, spa, pool, and jacuzzi. Our Accommodations include rooms, one and two bedroom suites and loft suites.
Property Name: Vickitini Beach Resort
Street Address: Norman Manley Blvd
City : Negril P.O - Westmoreland
Postal Code : JMDWD14
Contact Name: Gage Stanley
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach Umbrellas
- Billiards / pool table
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fire extinguishers
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hot Tub
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Tour Assistance
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 3:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 3:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
The Vickitini Resort allows flexibility when it comes to cancellations, we give our guests the flexibility to canceling up to 48 hours after reservation is made with a full refund.
A cancellation that happens after the 48 hours has passed will result in 50% refund of your deposit.
Terms and Conditions
- Do not use the guest rooms for purposes other than intended without authorization.
- Do not light fire in the passage or guest rooms for heating or cooking.
- To prevent fire, refrain from smoking on bed, in non-smoking rooms, and in any other places prone to catch fire.
- The equipment and articles in guest rooms are strictly meant for the guests staying in the Hotel. Hence, inside the guest rooms, use of such equipment and articles by outsiders is prohibited.
- Be careful not to move the articles in the Hotel or guest rooms from their fixed places without permission.
- Do not change the position of the gadgets and fixtures in the Hotel or guest rooms without permission.
- Do not bring the following inside the hotel premises:
a Stray animals.
b Illegal Drugs
c Guns, swords, etc.
d Explosives, or articles containing volatile oils that may ignite or catch fire
e Any other articles that may pose a threat to the safety of other guests staying in the Hotel
- Do not scream, sing loudly, or create loud noises by any other actions inside the Hotel or guest rooms, as it may disturb or annoy other guests staying in the Hotel.
- Refrain from engaging into gambling or acts that violate public order and morals inside the Hotel or guest rooms.
- Do not distribute advertisement goods or sell articles to the other guests or collect donation or signatures from them inside the Hotel premises, without proper permission.
- Do not leave your personal belongings in the passages or the lobby.
- Any acts of photography that may bother the other guests in the Hotel are strictly prohibited inside the Hotel or guest rooms.
- In principle, the guest rooms accommodating same guests continuously for two or more nights shall not be cleaned during their period of stay. Such rooms, however, shall be cleaned once in six days to maintain cleanliness. Further, if cleaning of one or more of the guest rooms is deemed necessary by the hotel authorities, the guests occupying the room(s) shall not have a right to deny such room cleaning.