Salmon Catcher Lodge is one of the Kenai Peninsula’s premier fishing lodges in Alaska, offering outdoor's men and families luxury accommodations in the finest handcrafted spruce log cabins. Each cabin rental unit at our Alaska fishing lodge has been tastefully decorated embracing Alaska’s great outdoors while ensuring luxury and comfort for the most discriminating.Our management, Alaskan fishing guides and salmon and halibut fishing charters, plus our staff offer an unparalleled experience with an aim to please attitude.
We personally take care and handle your summer stay . Please call us Salmon Catcher Lodge 907-335-2001 / Terry ( owner )
Due to COVID Salmon Catcher Lodge open for a Long term Lease start August 2020 - June 04, 2021
For more details please call Terry 907 335 2001 or Angie 907 740 8467
Property Name: Salmon Catcher Lodge
Address 1: 37911 Ralph Ln
Address 2 : P.O. Box 2200
City : Kenai - Alaska
Postal Code : 99611
Contact Name: Terry Johnson
Phone: (907) 335-2001
- Baggage storage
- Fitness room
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
NIGHTLY RATES POLICY AND TERMS & CONDITIONS This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.Check-In: 3:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Reservation Terms & Conditions:For early check in for free upon approvalFor late check out $15.00 per hourStrictly no pets allowed in the propertyPenalty for bringing dog and cat without authorization $100.00 per dog and per cat.
You must be 21 years of age or older to make a reservation and check in.
Guests under 21 must be accompanied by someone 21 years of age or older to stay in the hotel.
Any guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
Balance of stay issue at check-in. A credit card and government-issued photo ID must be presented on check-in.
Salmon Catcher Lodge is a non-smoking property. A $250 cleaning fee will be assessed for smoking in any guest room.
Bed type (King or 2 Doubles) is a request only and cannot be guaranteed.
Late check-out is based on availability, and cannot be reserved in advance.
An additional charge of 50% of room rate per room, plus lodging tax may apply.
Unscheduled early departures are subject to a fee of no less than 50% of room rate per room.
full room rate will be chargeable at time booking. In an event of No show, Total cost of the stay will be billed at your credit card. Hotel check-in time is from 5:00 pm Early check-in cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability. Pre-registration can be arranged upon request at an additional charge.
Check-out time is 11 am. Late check-out can arranged, subject to availability and there will be 25% check-out penalty to be imposed deposit Policy.
Re - arrange beds, appliances and furniture is A $60.00Penalty fee will apply upon checkout.
Room Policies: Cancellations must be made at least 2 days prior to the start of your reservation.
The guest will be charged 100% of the room sub-total and taxes at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due and payable at time of check-in.
PACKAGE / SUMMER POLICY AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cancellation& Payment Provisions
Please read carefully. This is a material portion of your contract with us and has important legal consequences.
1.) Because the Alaska season is short and most fishing and adventure traveler’s book far in advance, cancellations cause a serious business hardship for businesses in the Alaska travel industry. That’s why we require advance deposits and cancellation fees.
2. For reservations made prior to January 1 of the year of your trip, an initial 25% deposit of the total cost for the entire group that you book must be paid when you make your initial reservation of space at our lodge. Reservations will not be made without that initial deposit.
3. A second 25% installment of the total cost for the entire group must be paid in full not later than January 5th of the year of your trip. This deposit must bring the total deposit paid up to 50% of the total booking amount for the entire group. Remaining Balance due 30 Days prior to your trip start date.
4. For reservations first made after January of the year of your trip, an initial 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. A Second deposit within 45 days to bring the total deposit up to 50% of the total booking amount of the entire group. Remaining Balance due 30 Days prior to your trip start date.
5. For reservations made after April 15 of the year of your trip, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Remaining Balance due 30 Days prior to your trip start date.
6. All remaining unpaid balances must be paid in full not less than 30 days before your scheduled arrival
7. You will be personally liable for any unpaid balances for reservations pertaining to the entire group for whom you are making reservations.
8. Please ensure that we always have a good Email address and US Postal address for you. By signing this agreement, you agree that only good faith credit card disputes will be filed by you.
9. Failure to pay balances as they come due will result in the cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of all amounts already paid.
10. For reservations made less than 30 days before your scheduled arrival, the entire cost for you and your group must be paid in full at the time of booking.
11.We cannot and will not provide any refund or credit for cancellations of trips with scheduled dates in July of any year
12. Persons cancelling non-July trips before January 1 of the year of your trip have the option of either prompt refund of 75% of the amount you have already paid to date OR a credit of 100% of the amount you have paid to date as a credit toward a later, rescheduled booking with us. 13. Cancellations of non-July trips occurring after January 1 of the year of your trip will be allowed by Salmon Catcher Lodge but any and all deposits paid to date are nonrefundable and will be retained by Salmon Catcher Lodge. Salmon Catcher Lodge will agree to a credit schedule applied to scheduled later trips with us as follows IF at least 2 weeks notice has been given by you to us by verified delivery means and if your cancellation is due to unavoidable and unforeseeable circumstances and IS NOT covered by travel insurance.
a later scheduled trip with us in the amount of 75% of the amount you have paid to datePlease print, sign this sales contract and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Mail to Salmon Catcher Lodge / P.O Box 2200, Kenai Alaska 996611
- If you cancel February 16th through March 31st, you will receive a credit toward
- a later scheduled trip with us of 50% of the amount you have paid to date
- If you cancel January 1st through February 15th, you will receive a credit toward
- If you cancel April 1st or later, you will receive a credit of 25% toward a later
- scheduled trip with us of the amount you have paid to date
- Credits may be used for a future trip in the same year or the following year. ·
- However, we cannot guarantee rates or date availability for rescheduled later trips
14. After January 1 of the year of your trip, Visa or MasterCard may be used to pay not more than 50% of the total trip cost for you and your group. Balances must be made by wire transfer to our bank account, by cleared personal check, or by money order or other cash equivalent sent to us by secure delivery.
15. For deposits made prior to January 1 of the year of your trip, payment must to be made by wire transfer to our bank account, by cleared personal check, or by money order or other cash equivalent sent to us by secure delivery or credit cards will be accepted for deposits on trips booked in advance of 9 months of departure date.
By signing below, I acknowledge I have read, understand, and agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Signature of guest Date
Printed name of guest Group Name (last name of main contact)
We recommend all of our guests obtain trip insurance that will cover your stay with us, your airfare, car rental, and any other eligible trip expenses.