Salmon Catcher Lodge is one of the Kenai Peninsula’s premier fishing lodges in Alaska, offering outdoor's men and families luxury accommodations in the finest handcrafted spruce log cabins. Each cabin rental unit at our Alaska fishing lodge has been tastefully decorated embracing Alaska’s great outdoors while ensuring luxury and comfort for the most discriminating.Our management, Alaskan fishing guides and salmon and halibut fishing charters, plus our staff offer an unparalleled experience with an aim to please attitude.
We personally take care and handle your summer stay . Please call us Salmon Catcher Lodge 907-335-2001 / Terry ( owner )907-953-2448
Property Name: Salmon Catcher Lodge Inc
Address 1: 37911 Ralph Lane
Address 2 : P.O. Box 2200
City : Kenai - Alaska
Postal Code : 99611
Contact Name: Terry Johnson
- Baggage storage
- Fitness room
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite manager Fish Processing Station and Freeze Community Fire Pit Gas Grill Dining table and chairs Comfortable Sofas and Chairs Sauna Good for 20 People Hot Tub good for 8 People Full Body Weight Machine Tread Mill Elliptical Massage Chair Daily Housekeeping Fresh towels and toiletries’ daily Fully Equipped Kitchen WiFi
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 17:30
Late Check-out Fees: 25%
Late check out (after 11:30 and before 17:30) may result in a fee.
Terms and Conditions
- For nightly rate only.
- Check In 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:30 AM
- Reservation Terms & Conditions:
- You must be 21 years of age or older to make a reservation and check in. Guests
- under 21 must be accompanied by someone 21 years of age or older to stay in the hotel.
- Any guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- Balance of stay is due at check-in.
- A credit card and government-issued photo ID must be presented on check-in.
- Salmon Catcher Lodge is a non-smoking property. A $250 cleaning fee will be assessed for smoking in any guest room.
- Bed type (King or 2 Doubles) is a request only and cannot be guaranteed.
- Late check-out is based on availability, and cannot be reserved in advance.
- An additional charge of 50% of room rate per room, plus lodging tax may apply.
- Unscheduled early departures are subject to a fee of no less than 50% of room rate per room.
- full room rate will be chargeable at time of booking. In an event of No show, Total cost of the stay will be billed at your credit card.Hotel check-in time is from 3:00 pm Early check-in cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability. Pre-registration can be arranged upon request at an additional charge. Check-out time is 11 am.
- Late check-out can arranged, subject to availability and there will be 25% check-out penalty to be imposed.Deposit Policy
- No pets allowed fee may apply upon checkout $40.00 per dog .
- Re - arrange beds, appliances and furniture is A $60.00 Penalty fee will apply upon checkout.
- Room Policies: Mt. McKinley Unit # 1 "Standard Suite" (12/8/19 - 12/11/19)
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 days prior to the start of your reservation.
SUMMER SEASON POLICY / Package Policy