Historic Cow Palace Inn, located in Lamar, CO, is a charming and comfortable accommodation option for visitors to the area. Conveniently situated on the north end of town, the hotel offers convenient access to local attractions, dining options, and recreational activities. The hotel offers a range of well-appointed rooms and suites, designed to cater to the needs of different guests. Each room is tastefully furnished and features modern amenities such as comfortable beds with plush bedding, a flat-screen television with cable channels, a work desk, and complimentary Wi-Fi access. The bathrooms are clean and equipped with essential toiletries, ensuring a pleasant and convenient stay. When it comes to dining, the hotel offers an on-site restaurant that serves delicious and diverse cuisine. Tavern 1301 features handcrafted food & cocktails.
Property Name: Historic Cow Palace Inn
Street Address: 1301 N Main St
City : Lamar - Colorado
Postal Code : 81052
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast, Continental
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Kids' meals
- Low bathroom sink
- Non-smoking rooms
- Property has wheelchair access
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels changed upon request
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 0%
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- We believe the children are our future, but you still have to be 21 years old and present to book a room
- Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon check-in
- All requests to reserve a room must include the first and last name of all adults occupying the room and a valid credit card for a guarantee of arrival
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change
- All rooms are subject to a 3% tax collected by the City of Lamar, 2% tax collected by Prowers County, 2.9% tax collected by the state of Colorado.
- Group trips are fun! When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind- two people max for rooms with a single bed and four people max for rooms with multiple beds.
- We are always here! Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. We’ll be ready for you.
- Check-out time: 12:00 p.m. Seize the day, friend!
- Feel like staying later? Late checkout is available upon request, as late as 2:00 p.m.
- Life happens. We get that. Reservations are fully refundable 48 hours prior to check-in. Reservations canceled 1 to 12 hours prior to check-in will be credited towards a future stay of equal or lesser value. To cancel a reservation, please call us at 719-691-6167.
- Breathe easy. Historic Cow Palace Inn is a non-smoking property. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $300 room cleaning fee.
- Are we pet friendly? You bet! A maximum of two pets are allowed per room. No charge. Just make sure your furry friends do their business in the designated area and stay on a leash when outside the room. No rogue poppers and, sorry … no pets in the lobby or pool areas (that’s the health department’s call and we’ve gotta heed their rules). Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms at any time.While there is absolutely no pet fee, there is a $30 deposit required in the form of a credit card pre-authorization. Should your furry friend shed a great amount or have a potty accident in the room, a cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file in the amount of $100. Should your pet cause property or item damage, an incidental fee will be charged at market value to your credit card on file. Any funds remaining from the pre-authorized amount will be released after check-out and, dependent upon your bank’s policy, will reflect on your account within 10 business days. No cats or venomous creatures.
- We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the front desk immediately after registration to avoid responsibility and potential charges. The hotel allows guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them. Sing your heart out and have passionate conversation all day long, but from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
- Vacations should be stress-free and for that reason, you get to park right in front of your room (or super close). By parking a vehicle at our facility, you (and your guests) are doing so on your own accord. The hotel does not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property. But guess what? We’ve got state-of-the-art surveillance cameras watching over the parking lot so, should anything seem amiss, let us know, and we’ll check out the footage. And if you plan on leaving your car in our parking lot for a while, not problem, just let us know, as we reserve the right to tow vehicles.
- The good news? We have a bar! This means, by law, we can’t allow any alcohol to be brought onto the property. To uphold this law, we require all beverages on the property, including the pool, be purchased through the hotel, with the exception of transparent, see-through water bottles. Guests must purchase beer and wine in the bar area – then, if you like, you can head back to your room (or the pool) to enjoy. Cheers!
- Historic Cow Palace Inn is compliant with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). We offer accessible rooms within the hotel. Please ensure requests reach us by placing it in the comments section of the online reservation form, or by calling us directly at 719-691-6167 after the reservation has been made.
- Room refreshes will not be offered during stays. Should you need fresh towels or linen, please call the front desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org