The Gondolier Inn was originally opened in 1958 as "The Gondolier Apartments" and became a Naples institution over its 60 years in operation. The property was sold and updated in 2018 and has officially reopened as "The Gondolier Inn", offering motel-style accommodations with brand new amenities and luxury furnishings. We are situated in the heart of Old Naples, centrally located between Fifth Avenue South and the Third Street South shopping area, and just three blocks from the world renowned Naples Beach! Check out the "Amenities" page on our website to see all the great things included in your stay with us!
**Please note that when booking a Queen Room or Queen Suite, you will be randomly assigned to an available room in that category. Please contact us directly to make a request for a specific room. Thank you!**
Property Name: The Gondolier Inn
Street Address: 407 8th Avenue South
City : Naples - Florida
Postal Code : 34102
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Laundry service
- Photocopying services
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
The Gondolier Inn Policies:
- All room rates are subject to a total of 12% local and state taxes.
- Please note that the front desk is staffed from 10AM-5PM daily, but we are always on call via the property's main phone number.
- At this time we do not automatically provide daily housekeeping services, but they are available upon request.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS: A deposit must be received at time of booking or the reservation will be automatically cancelled. CANCELLATION POLICY: In order to receive a refund of your deposit, notification of cancellation must be received at least 7 days prior to your arrival date. To cancel or modify a reservation, call (239) 262-4858 or email info@GondolierInn.com. CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS: Changes to reservations, including but not limited to change in travel dates or length of stay, are subject to availability and the rates applicable at the time the change is made and guest is responsible for paying any increase in price resulting from the change. ROOM RATES: Room rates are guaranteed as long as guest’s room reservation is not changed, except that The Gondolier Inn reserves the right to charge additional amounts due to changes in applicable tax rates or other governmental charges.
The Gondolier Inn reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (including after the room reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in the rate, resort or room type, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: Check in time is 3PM or later and check out time is 11AM. Check in delays may occur during peak check in periods. Please let us know your estimated time of arrival in Naples as soon as you solidify your travel plans so that we may appropriately prepare for your arrival.
SMOKING: All rooms at The Gondolier Inn are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed in the designated outdoor smoking area in the backyard only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms. PARKING: Each room has access to one (1) parking spot. The Gondolier Inn, Gondolier Motel, LLC and any of its owners or agents are not responsible for damage to vehicles on the property. DAMAGES AND LOST PROPERTY: We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spills, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimize damage and associated costs. Lost keys will incur a replacement charge per key. Guests should ensure that their room door is properly secured at all times. The Gondolier Inn, Gondolier Motel, LLC and any of its owners or agents are not responsible for any personal items and valuables left in guest rooms. In-room safes are provided and recommended for guest use. PETS: No pets are allowed on the property at any time.
Please be advised that, notwithstanding your use of a sign on your door, a request by you to forgo housekeeping services or any other request made by you, The Gondolier Inn and its staff reserve the right to enter your room for any purposes including, but not limited to, performing maintenance and repairs or checking on the safety and security of guests and property. The hotel staff will give reasonable notice prior to entry by knocking and announcing the intent to enter the room.
- All rates are in US dollars.
- Additional charges may apply if the number of people staying in a room is found to be more than the specified maximum occupancy.
- Guest must be at least 18 years old to check in.
- Final payment is due upon arrival.
- The Gondolier Inn reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any guest, subject to applicable law.
- All sales of room accommodations take place in and are consummated in the State of Florida. Any claim, action or lawsuit (collectively, “Action”) arising out of these Terms and Conditions, reservations and bookings, and/or all rooms accommodations, products and services provided in connection with the reservations and bookings must be filed and maintained exclusively in any court in Collier County, Florida having subject matter jurisdiction. The Terms, Reservations and Products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- All terms and conditions, including but not limited to deposit requirements and cancellation and refund policies, are subject to change by The Gondolier Inn without notice.