Landing Pads Brunswick is an easy going, open minded hostel, located in the dynamic suburb of Brunswick, specifically set up to be a home away from home for independent solo travellers on working holiday visas. At Landing Pads we're set up to help you settle in, find work and most importantly make friends.
All guests must be fully Vaccinated and provided email evidence of Vaccination before arrival. This is part of Landing Pads ongoing effort to provide a safe Hostel, and in compliance with COVID heath guidelines. If evidence is not supplied and we can't verify your fully vaccinated status, we can't legally accommodate you and your booking will be cancelled at no charge.
We have a fully equipped kitchen including an espresso coffee machine, multiple bathrooms/showers, lounge room with TV & Chromecast, sun porch, covered outdoor area and BBQ.
Brunswick is an awesome suburb with great transport options (trams/trains/buses) just minutes away. Nearby Sydney Road has supermarkets, great shopping, bars & cafes to discover.
When staying with Landing Pads you also get included: unlimited Wi-Fi, all linens & towel, individual food storage space, kitchen supplies (tea/coffee/salt/pepper/oil etc.), air conditioning, a great social culture and a place to make new friends.
We host regular hostel events in-house and around Melbourne, plus help finding work and getting settled into the Melbourne lifestyle.
We're a small hostel and don't have a full time reception. Check in times are 10am-9:00pm. Please e-mail us if you need to arrange a check in time outside of these hours. PLEASE NOTE: we do not check in before 10:00am or after 9:00 pm so as not to disturb sleeping guests who have to get up for work in the morning.
If you're looking for a longer term stay in Melbourne and want to share the culture and live the adventure, Landing Pads Brunswick is for you.
Property Name: Landing Pads Brunswick
Address 1: 13 Blyth Street
City : Melbourne - Victoria
Postal Code : 3056
Contact Name: Matt
- Baggage storage
- Photo copying service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 10:00 AM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Please make sure your dates are correct before booking,
- No shows will be charged the full balance owing amount and the booking will be void.
Terms and Conditions
We're a small hostel, so unfortunately we don't have a have a full time 24-hour reception.
- All guests must be fully Vaccinated and provided email evidence of Vaccination before arrival. This is part of Landing Pads ongoing effort to provide a safe Hostel, and in compliance with COVID heath guidelines. If evidence is not supplied and we can't verify your fully vaccinated status, we can't legally accommodate you and your booking will be cancelled at no charge.
- Our reception is open from 10:00 am - 12:00 noon and 6:30 - 7:30 pm.
- If you would to check-in outside of these hours please provide us with an arrival time so we can be here to welcome you!
- All guests are be required to present an international passport on arrival.