We offer a unique lodging in Buenos Aires. We have combined the passions that move us forward: travelling and environmental awareness. A space where these different energies coexist and achieve the same thing: the feeling of being at home.
We do not seek to define ourselves as a hotel, nor as a hostel, we are HOME. We want your stay in Buenos Aires to be comfortable, safe and happy. From our place, we propose to always relate to each other with kindness, warmth and empathy. We want you to get to know places, our culture, new people and, why not, get to know yourself a little better.
At Casa Caravan we have a strong commitment to the environment and our proposal is “plant-based”. Why? Because, although we are in the heart of Palermo, in the middle of the city, we know that we are part of nature. Every animal, every plant, every ocean wave and every human being is connected. We are part of the same, part of something much bigger than what we can understand. That union is what we want to transmit and spread.We want to share our own view of the world always from a place of love and non-judgment, hoping that you will be inspired in some way by our love for nature; our source of inspiration and grounding force. What nourishes us literally and emotionally. A deep and sincere relationship. With the sea, the animals, the plants.
Our commitment and care for the environment, animals and our plant-based philosophy are born from a place of deep awareness and choice. Why do we care so much about the environment? Because we are convinced that if we want to see a change in the world, it has to start with us. We want to clarify that we cannot do everything 100% sustainably, but we are trying our best and our conviction and our efforts are in that direction.
We’ve created new spaces where we seek to infuse your trip with local life. We believe in the richness of finding our own essence, and from there opening ourselves to the world and to others in order to connect, share and celebrate in a genuine way. Many of the spaces in the house are shared: the pool, the garden, the kitchen, the living room and the dining room. You will be able to have moments of deep silence, but also to talk and exchange experiences with people from all over the world. With your reservation you also have access to yoga classes, to the lounge when it is available and to the co-working space.
We have 2 shared rooms and 3 private rooms. All of them have their own exclusive bathroom.Private rooms can be set up for 1, 2 or 3 people, please check when booking or ask us! In shared rooms, you book by bed.Bookings include a delicious, healthy and plant-based breakfast (from 8:30am to 10:30am – in case you leave earlier you can let us know and we’ll prepare something for you!).
We really want Casa Caravan not only to be a house for travelers, but also to be opened to neighbors, friends and family. Therefore, our proposal is not only for accommodation; it is also open for you to come and spend the day or take one of our classes or workshops in our yoga studio (Maitri – maitri.com.ar).
Property Name: Casa Caravan
Street Address: Uriarte 1642
City : Buenos Aires - Buenos Aires Capital Federal
Postal Code : 1414
- Baggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- Board games / puzzles
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast, free
- Cashless payment accepted
- Cooking class
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Live music / performance
- Movie nights
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Refillable water stations
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Single-use plastics removed
- Taxi service
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Walking Tours
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Standard Rate: free cancellation up to 3 days before check-in, otherwise the first night is paid.
- Non-Refundable Rate: the total is charged at the time of booking; there is no refund for cancellation.
Terms and Conditions
If you are currently staying at Casa Caravan, on the way, or thinking ofbooking with us, we let you know our rules and regulations. Its goal is for ourhouse to be a happy, safe, and respectful place for guests.
We remind you that Casa Caravan is a "plant-based" space, this means that our proposal is crueltyfree. Why? Because we are convinced that if we want to see a change in theworld, it has to start with us. We hope we can be an inspiration and not an"obstacle" on your journey. You can ask us any questions you want before coming. If this is something that doesn't resonates with you, and you're not open to learning, we kindly ask you to cancel your reservation.
1. Check in: Entrance to the room is at 2:00 pm. You can arrive earlier and leave your luggage at home (free ofcharge). You can also stay in common areas. We need you to present us your identification (with photo) when you arrive, either your passport or your id. If you do not have, we will not be able to host you.
2. Check out: Departure is at 11:00 am. If you stay longer, you will have to pay halfof an extra night; so make sure you do it on time. We can store your luggage and you can stay in shared areas. Remember that before you leave you have to return: the keys and anything else we have lent/rented to you.
3. Shared rooms: Booking is by bed (not room). In case you prefer an upper or lower bed in the bunks, write us with your request and we will do our best to keep it for you. WE DO NOT ALLOW GROUP RESERVATIONS LARGER THAN 3 PEOPLE.
4. Keys: After checking in,you will receive a key to access your room. The entrance door will always be opened by a member of the staff, asking for the guest's identification as a security measure. If you lose your key, we charge US$5 for a replacement.
5. Age restrictions: Minors under 18 years of age can only stay if accompanied by a responsibleadult, in a private room only and in low season. Check before booking.
6. Cancellation and no-show policy (does not apply to special offers): Depending on the type of reservation and rate, you will be able to pay in advance or upon arrival (in any case, at the time of reservation, we will take a guarantee from your credit card).
Standard Rate: You can cancel the reservation up to 72 hours before check-in without charge.Those reservations that are canceled with less than 72 hours or in case you do not show up, you will be charged the price of one night from your credit card.
7. Reservations: If you do not want to book with a credit card, you can send us an email andwe will provide you with more information on how to proceed.
8. Behavior of guests: The comfort and safety of our guests and staff is extremely important to us. Any guest who, in the opinion of our staff, compromises the comfort or safety of other guests, staff or neighbors will be asked to leave the premises and will not be given a refund. Guests must respect other guests, as well asstaff and neighbors.
9. Smoke/drug free: Smoking is only allowed inthe garden. Smoking is not allowed inside the house or on the balconies. Anyguest found smoking inside the house will be fined US$50. Drug use is illegal in Argentina. You cannot consume any type of drugs in any part of the hostel. Otherwise, you will be kicked out of the Hostel immediately and a refund will not be given.
10. Alcohol consumption: It is onlyallowed for guests over 18 years of age. The entry andconsumption of alcohol in the Hostel is not allowed. We have a bar, and you can only drink in the common areas (not in the rooms). Any guest found consuming alcohol (not sold by us and/or in the rooms) will be fined US$50.
11. Other guests: For securityreasons, the entry of people who are not staying at Casa Caravan is not allowed under any circumstances. In case you wantto invite someone to one of our activities, please notify the reception staff and we will take their personal information.
12. Personal stuff: In the sharedrooms you will find lockers to store all your things. In the private ones, onlyyou have access to the room.- It is theresponsibility of the guest to ensure that their belongings are safe at alltimes. Casa Caravan does not accept responsibility for loss, theft or damage toguest property.
13. Damage to Casa Caravan property: Guests mustreimburse the amount corresponding to the damaged/missing property due toinappropriate behavior during their stay.
14. Liability: Casa Caravan limits its liability to the value of the booking services.
15. Right of admission: All reservations are subject to availability. Casa Caravan reserves the right to refuse any reservation.
16. Loans: We lend variousobjects such as plugs, hair dryers, chargers, etc. In case you need something,you will be asked for a deposit before using them. The deposit will be returned upon departure, if it is in the same conditions in which we gave it to you.
17. Rentals: We rent towels and bicycles. Please note that, apart from the rental fee, you will be asked for adeposit before using them. The deposit will be returned upon departure, if it is in the same conditions in which we gave it to you.
- Keep the common areas clean, kitchen and bathrooms (especially), and please, do not eat or drink in the rooms.
- Please do not cook meat of any kind in our kitchen.
- We offer a complete laundry service.
- If you check out early in the morning, please pack your things the night before so you don't disturb your roommates.
- Preferably, put the cell phone in 'silent' modeduring the night.
- Wrote your name on your food before putting itin the fridge.
- We love animals, but no pets are allowed. We are sorry!
• Reception: There will alwaysbe someone from the staff at the reception, but you can only check in/outbetween 8AM and 8PM. If you leave at dawn, you will have to check out the daybefore. And please let us know if you arrive outside these hours.
• Kitchen: We serve homemade,local and plant-based breakfast. It is served between 8.30AM and 10.30AM. Thekitchen can be used all day. Given our values and philosophy of life, we askyou please not to cook meat of any kind in our kitchen.
• Bathrooms: We have hot water24 hours.
• Common areas: We want ourguests to have fun and make friends. But please, let's keep the volume downafter 12am.
• Bar: It will be open from7PM to 11PM. The days of special events will be published.
• Pool: It will be open from10AM to 8PM, during the spring/summer season.